Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To all the miserable grouches and heartless people

Credits

Unhappy To all the miserable grouches and heartless people

How allyuh come to be so?
    Family never show yuh love.... no hug?
    Yuh need loving... can't get it?
    Somebody hurt yuh heart so yuh feel like lashing out at people?
    Someone you cared for died?
    Have a jealous mind and can't say anything nice?
    Don't have the ability to wish people well?

I notice some of you are really selfish and heartless and only think about yourselves. When I went Trinidad same thing, some people just think about themselves where is the love, sharing and caring? Some of you and others like to take take take but don't give. Like parasite... Then too I see imixers try to mix things up and try to create unique threads etc but because they have a reputation or they not from the cool crowd yuh don't joke with them.

I notice others have nothing nice to say but take the friggin time to comment in a thread that the person come in happy happy. Instead of wishing a person well... or asking plans... or other questions yuh enter like a miserable grouch. Ask yuhself why a person created a thread sometimes nah.

LISTEN TO ME WELL EH.... NEVER EVER ENTER ANY OF MY THREADS when I am trying to share good news or joke around and yuh have nothing nice to say or actually joke around with me. Simply keep the F out. I doh move stink and heartless so I don't want any heartless grouch to ruin my thread. I don't tolerate disrespect cause I treat people with respect.

When I created the "Allyuh ah reach ah reach" thread it was meant to celebrate with people I joked around with ever since I joined and use it to say where this one and this one will be to possibly lime in Trinidad with but it did not go well. Such is life.

Most of the time I was too busy enjoying Trinidad festivities to try to come on here or facebook since it will kill time anyway but I tried to reach out at least. Although I was having fun I felt sad because it was the first time I went home since my granny passed away and other emotions about other things I was thinking about. So when people come in cool cool go with the friggin flow nah steups.
    Last edited by TriniTrini; 03-11-2011 at 05:02 AM.
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post

I notice some of you are really selfish and heartless and only think about yourselves. When I went Trinidad same thing, some people just think about themselves where is the love, sharing and caring? Some of you and others like to take take take but don't give. Like parasite... Then too I see imixers try to mix things up and try to create unique threads etc but because they have a reputation or they not from the cool crowd yuh don't joke with them.

I notice others have nothing nice to say but take the friggin time to comment in a thread that the person come in happy happy. Instead of wishing a person well... or asking plans... or other questions yuh enter like a miserable grouch. Ask yuhself why a person created a thread sometimes nah.

LISTEN TO ME WELL EH.... NEVER EVER ENTER ANY OF MY THREADS when I am trying to share good news or joke around and yuh have nothing nice to say or actually joke around with me. Simply keep the F out. I doh move stink and heartless so I don't want any heartless grouch to ruin my thread. I don't tolerate disrespect cause I treat people with respect.

When I created the "Allyuh ah reach ah reach" thread it was meant to celebrate with people I joked around with ever since I joined and use it to say where this one and this one will be to possibly lime in Trinidad with but it did not go well. Such is life.

Most of the time I was too busy enjoying Trinidad festivities to try to come on here or facebook since it will kill time anyway but I tried to reach out at least. Although I was having fun I felt sad because it was the first time I went home since my granny passed away and other emotions about other things I was thinking about. So when people come in cool cool go with the friggin flow nah steups.
    I remember it. Doh pay attn to sour ppl. You one of FEW who on positive vibes around here. Forget the miserable ass ppl. Btw, where meh Stag?
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyLittleThing View Post
    I remember it. Doh pay attn to sour ppl. You one of FEW who on positive vibes around here. Forget the miserable ass ppl. Btw, where meh Stag?
    Thanks just giving notice though because it was hard going back to where my granny lived and it took a lot to dust that off to have a time. So I want no a-hole trying that shit with me again in any of my threads or others.

@ the stag Sorry nah ah will buy yuh one this year if ah run into yuh again lol

Credits
    Thanks just giving notice though because it was hard going back to where my granny lived and it took a lot to dust that off to have a time. So I want no a-hole trying that shit with me again in any of my threads or others.

@ the stag Sorry nah ah will buy yuh one this year if ah run into yuh again lol
    wait... yuh ran into me? and ah doh remember? my memory is sh!t eh.

Credits
    wait... yuh ran into me? and ah doh remember? my memory is sh!t eh.
    Summer last year lol. I will go one of the places I think you will be and introduce myself again lol

Your memory not bad gyal lol. Sometimes we all forget a thing or two.

Credits
    Some ppl does like jumbie deh place doh bodda dat. Btw how r u dhalin yuh enjoy carnival
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

Credits
    Summer last year lol. I will go one of the places I think you will be and introduce myself again lol

Your memory not bad gyal lol. Sometimes we all forget a thing or two.
    lol... it is tho. vol II is where u can find i n i. anyway, where r the pics?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sagga bwoy305mia View Post
    Some ppl does like jumbie deh place doh bodda dat. Btw how r u dhalin yuh enjoy carnival
    Not a bother babes. Fukkery does go on when yuh allow fukkery to fester and ooze instead of throwing something to stop the oozing. Same way if I seeing people litter and messing up my community why keep meh lip zip?

I am ok although a lot is on my mind about those I care about in Trinidad who equally care about me. I wonder when I will be able to travel to Trinidad more regularly and live more times of the year there and other things. Relatives done asking when I bringing someone special so yuh know that is on my mind.

As for the Carnival man I had fun. I made sure I went soca monarch wine and was wined on lol and I had a blast watching them on stage. I played mas and went a few events. Eat ah few doubles... drank some carib, shandy, malta (I had a few sponsors eh), eat roti all kinda home cooking from my aunts. I had a wish to go Trinidad... I made it happen and I am glad I did. I did not want to leave nah *sigh*

Credits
    lol... it is tho. vol II is where u can find i n i. anyway, where r the pics?
    gyal come home Wednesday slept a lot. Thursday setta work at my job lol. Today I have to go work as well. I will share some I took this weekend.

Credits
    Not a bother babes. Fukkery does go on when yuh allow fukkery to fester and ooze instead of throwing something to stop the oozing. Same way if I seeing people litter and messing up my community why keep meh lip zip?

I am ok although a lot is on my mind about those I care about in Trinidad who equally care about me. I wonder when I will be able to travel to Trinidad more regularly and live more times of the year there and other things. Relatives done asking when I bringing someone special so yuh know that is on my mind.

As for the Carnival man I had fun. I made sure I went soca monarch wine and was wined on lol and I had a blast watching them on stage. I played mas and went a few events. Eat ah few doubles... drank some carib, shandy, malta (I had a few sponsors eh), eat roti all kinda home cooking from my aunts. I had a wish to go Trinidad... I made it happen and I am glad I did. I did not want to leave nah *sigh*
    sounds like u had fun nah....my family dem does be asking deh same question bout a sweet you gyel to bring home to grandmummy.lol how bout year we goh n settle dong both we families.lol I hear dat I talk to my godmother n she tell yuh cyah even lime out in deh front porch no more care free cuz a bandit see a nice bracelet on you n dazit yuh eitha give it up oh yuh gettin blaze....cyah wait fuh next week ah goin back home n eat doubles bake drink.solo deh works!
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

Credits
    I missin' something....need to review that thread agan.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    so i looked in the thread you were referring to....and jewelstix come in with one line.....that basically nobody follow up on, there was no derailment because the comment went virtually ignored...so why are you up at 4:55am with this boiling on your mind? i don't get it.....maybe you should take it easy and take a break from imix

and this isn't me trying to be mean, this is me trying to be serious...because it seems like something deeper is affecting you
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

T-MAKAA
    Lol did u delete the thread you are talking about?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Lol did u delete the thread you are talking about?
    no...she didn't...it's still there...but as i said, it was NOTHING

Allyuh ah reach ah reach!!

you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    no...she didn't...it's still there...but as i said, it was NOTHING

Allyuh ah reach ah reach!!
    Hmmm but she brushed it off that day.. and laffed

Quote Originally Posted by jewelstix View Post
    who give a (insert explicit here)
    Buh a a I now see this

Boy Haul yuh Modda (insert the c expletive here).. steups

ah well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast