Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: To All the Mayweather Haters....especially the Blacks....just go right to 4:15

Credits

To All the Mayweather Haters....especially the Blacks....just go right to 4:15

Speaks volume...my take, hate the Game not the playa !

trinifrombx likes this.

Credits
    I'm not listening to shit.

Mayweather beat his wife senseless and his own kids had to call the cops on him to get him to stop. And this is who you support? Says a lot about "black" people in general.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEducator View Post
    I'm not listening to shit.

Mayweather beat his wife senseless and his own kids had to call the cops on him to get him to stop. And this is who you support? Says a lot about "black" people in general.
    First, I am assuming you are a boxing fan correct ?

If not, no need for us to continue or you posting on a topic you not into...

So assuming yes, to your question, yes, I fully supported Floyd " Money " MayWeather, and I paid my $100 to Fios and feel good that I am in America and can afford to do it !

With that said, now I assume then that you supported Manny...

So since you on some moral b.s. And then assuming you righteous ...

Why are you supporting a known Womanizer , who cheated on his wife numerous times ?

Why are you supporting a known gambler ?

Why are you supporting a known drunk?

"Manny Pacquiao No more womanizing, drinking, gambling"

Credits
    You're comparing womanizing, gambling and drinking to.... domestic violence? You can't seriously be this stupid. Mayweather repeatedly punched his wife in front of his 8 year old kids. This is the man you support, and you and other black men are trying to make him out to be some martyr. Says a lot really.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEducator View Post
    You're comparing womanizing, gambling and drinking to.... domestic violence? You can't seriously be this stupid. Mayweather repeatedly punched his wife in front of his 8 year old kids. This is the man you support, and you and other black men are trying to make him out to be some martyr. Says a lot really.
    It went over your head.......I am not in judgement of no man, I don't live in the man house to know what he is doing from not doing !

So I want to understand, since you the Educator, please school me !

So Manny went in front of the Pastor , said I do, might of Fcuk a 1/4 of Hot chics in Philippines , and this is less of a sin than what Floyd did ?

Credits
    Fair enough, you have no come back...... I can live with that !

Look at this next #################### ass at ringside was caught on video booing and praying for Floyd to get hurt or floored !

To All the Mayweather Haters....especially the Blacks....just go right to 4:15-image.jpg

Don't hate the player...hate the Game !

To All the Mayweather Haters....especially the Blacks....just go right to 4:15-image.jpg

Credits
    Meet the Black man that Floyd bought min 40 high end cars from...,,,at least he is supporting his own unlike a lot of sorry ass Black ppl in his position !

trinifrombx likes this.

Credits
    Come on dude.. why people tryna use race or being a sell out to make people feel guilty about not supporting Mayweather. Its Boxing, its a sport... support who u wanna support... If it was a dude who championed the cause of black people in the struggle like Ali.. then hells yea not supporting that person is reason to call someone a sell-out... but we talkin about Mayweather.. Lets put things in perspective...
    Swollen and bktrini305 like this.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    First American athlete I ever see competing on home soil and the majority of the crowd is backing his foreign opponent.

I wonder how many Filipinos would be supporting Money if the tables were turned and Manny had the "checkered" past and Floyd your garden variety philanderer.
    bktrini305 and trinifrombx like this.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    Come on dude.. why people trunk use race or being a sell out to make people feel guilty about not supporting Mayweather. Its Boxing, its a sport... support who u wanna support... If it was a dude who championed the cause of black people in the struggle like Ali.. then hells yea not supporting that person is reason to call someone a sell-out... but we talkin about Mayweather.. Lets put things in perspective...
    Well, what on the video you disagree with ?

Clealy you not a fan of Floyd so you wouldn't know.....Google his foundation. ......he has made contributions to Susan komen foundation, Habitat for Humanity, Three Square Food Banks for the Homeless, etc..... so it is fair to say you dont know!

Re Ali......lol i see you have youth on your side and that is good....re Ali, you are dead wrong, the whites wanted him to lose even more than Floyd, he had a bigger mouth, talk a lot more shit than Floyd. .....mwent up against the establishment re the draft. ...so clearly you have no idea if you think they cared about Ali......no, but they had to respect him due to his greatness !

Back to our generation. ..Mighty Mike Tyson...if u dont recall ......the street fight with Mitch, the rape, got convicted, endless drama.....converted at one point to a Muslim. ..etc.........

Manny imo.....is no better man than Floyd if we want to talk about morals......if you know otherwise let me know !

No one in Philippine is gonna write or put his business out there given what he has done for that .country ......that person would be out of a job writing about his womanizing and bangin hot chics....aint gonna happen !

The video speaks volume to me of the hate some Blacks have towards other Blacks and make feeble excuses to degrade a Brother. ....

Hence why we cant get ahead !

....btw i am proud that Floyd found a Black car dealer to spend his millions with......i have a lot more respect for him knowing this!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Well, what on the video you disagree with ?

Clealy you not a fan of Floyd so you wouldn't know.....Google his foundation. ......he has made contributions to Susan komen foundation, Habitat for Humanity, Three Square Food Banks for the Homeless, etc..... so it is fair to say you dont know!

Re Ali......lol i see you have youth on your side and that is good....re Ali, you are dead wrong, the whites wanted him to lose even more than Floyd, he had a bigger mouth, talk a lot more shit than Floyd. .....mwent up against the establishment re the draft. ...so clearly you have no idea if you think they cared about Ali......no, but they had to respect him due to his greatness !

Back to our generation. ..Mighty Mike Tyson...if u dont recall ......the street fight with Mitch, the rape, got convicted, endless drama.....converted at one point to a Muslim. ..etc.........

Manny imo.....is no better man than Floyd if we want to talk about morals......if you know otherwise let me know !

No one in Philippine is gonna write or put his business out there given what he has done for that .country ......that person would be out of a job writing about his womanizing and bangin hot chics....aint gonna happen !

The video speaks volume to me of the hate some Blacks have towards other Blacks and make feeble excuses to degrade a Brother. ....

Hence why we cant get ahead !

....btw i am proud that Floyd found a Black car dealer to spend his millions with......i have a lot more respect for him knowing this!
    you missunderstood...
    I know how Ali was not the darling of the media that he is today. I know about the vitriol spewed at him for dodging the draft and them snatching his boxing license. That was all because he took a stand on certain issues... as you said he went against the establishment for what was right.. I cases like that, i think Blacks should fall in line and support someone like that...

Floyd... Nah... what he has done pales in comparison.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    You idiots need a fuking life what the fuk does personal life style has do with one's professional life

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    you

missunderstood...
    I know h
    ow Ali was not the darling of the media that he is today. I know about the vitriol spewed at him for dodging the draft and them snatching his boxing license. That was all because he took a stand on certain issues... as you said he went against the establishment for what was right.. I cases like that, i think Blacks should fall in line and support someone like that...

Floyd... Nah... what he has done pales in comparison.
    Wow.....man, HB, i expected a much better reply from you, pale in Comparison?

You do understand Floyd is the CEO.....of TMT,

Meaning, he employs a lot of people that look like us in Big time positions and getting paid very well!

That might not mean a lot to you but it means a lot to me......Ali was never in that position to be a shot caller...taking nothing away from him, he clearly did not control his destiny or was he ever in a position like Floyd to employ so many people!

Plus the next two decades i expect a lot more giving back from Floyd. ...he is not even 40 yet.

One last point...again you may not recall.....Ali was very disrespectful towards another Blackman....Smoking Joe, calling him ugly, guerrilla, ......endless names where even Joe prior to him passing away felt hurt that Ali was saying he is pretty and Joe is ugly.......

My point.....a lot of Blacks resented him and the City of Philadelphia for calling and insulting not just a Blackman....but one of their own !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Wow.....man, HB, i expected a much better reply from you, pale in Comparison?

You do understand Floyd is the CEO.....of TMT,

Meaning, he employs a lot of people that look like us in Big time positions and getting paid very well!

That might not mean a lot to you but it means a lot to me......Ali was never in that position to be a shot caller...taking nothing away from him, he clearly did not control his destiny or was he ever in a position like Floyd to employ so many people!

Plus the next two decades i expect a lot more giving back from Floyd. ...he is not even 40 yet.

One last point...again you may not recall.....Ali was very disrespectful towards another Blackman....Smoking Joe, calling him ugly, guerrilla, ......endless names where even Joe prior to him passing away felt hurt that Ali was saying he is pretty and Joe is ugly.......

My point.....a lot of Blacks resented him and the City of Philadelphia for calling and insulting not just a Blackman....but one of their own !

Floyd is a slave to another chain and he profits from the capitalism materialism that Ali went to jail for refusing to defend.

Floyd bought some n!ggamenities from a car dealer and that sells n!ggamenities. before you buy a library or a school in you're up underneath some man buying 40+ cars? That's supposed to be comparable to a major civil rights figure? Bye.
    This can't be the end.
    I'll see you again.
    Carnival Prayer

Credits
    Why I am not surprise of the replies in here, allyuh, well some will find any excuses to keep a Blackman down and one who made his money the hard way, no major promoters, just marketing himself , this is why most of the whites and alot of bitter Blackmen and Women hating against him, MFs ain't got the balls to make it and most jealous that he has no shame , I am happy for him !

Pacman himself is full of issues also !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast