Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all the Imix ladies - Please be careful

Credits

To all the Imix ladies - Please be careful

I had an EXTREMELY disturbing dollar van ride yesterday on Flatbush Ave. where I was harrassed by a dollar van driver and his 4 friends. I was very scared and thought that they were going to do "something" to me, if you know what I mean. I was so shook up that I couldn't even take down the license plate number and my phone was dead so I couldn't call the cops.

So to all the ladies, PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS when you get into these vans. Look to see how many people are on the van. Pay close attention to everything and everyone around you. I was on the phone with Fantasy when it died and didn't even realize that the guy next to me was drinking. I had never been so scared in my life and just typing this has me on the verge of tears. There are some real sickos out there and I surely learned that yesterday.

Credits
    wow, i'm glad to see u made it home, but sorry to hear you went through such a bad experience.

Credits
    Good advice.. Hope people take heed and glad you are okay..

Credits
    mace. thats why i neva leave home without it. im glad that your okay

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Good advice.. Hope people take heed and glad you are okay..
    I have always been a very cautious person, but I think I should have paid more attention. I'll tell you this, if this guy didn't get on the van when he did, I don't know what would have happened.

Pimptress
    i am glad you are alright

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;qu ot; G & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp ;amp;amp ;quot; thing Chocolate's Avatar Chocolate is offline
    Credits
    Sorry to hear this but glad to know that you are ok.
    Thanks for the warning.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    mace. thats why i neva leave home without it. im glad that your okay
    Thing is, couple years ago, something similiar happened to me and I always had pepper spray. My boyfriend was just saying the other day that I have to get some more.

Credits
    oh gorsh Brownskin, I glad that you are safe and sound. that's why i rather use a metrocard and take the bus. thanks for the warning though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by brownskintrini
    I had an EXTREMELY disturbing dollar van ride yesterday on Flatbush Ave. where I was harrassed by a dollar van driver and his 4 friends. I was very scared and thought that they were going to do "something" to me, if you know what I mean. I was so shook up that I couldn't even take down the license plate number and my phone was dead so I couldn't call the cops.

So to all the ladies, PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS when you get into these vans. Look to see how many people are on the van. Pay close attention to everything and everyone around you. I was on the phone with Fantasy when it died and didn't even realize that the guy next to me was drinking. I had never been so scared in my life and just typing this has me on the verge of tears. There are some real sickos out there and I surely learned that yesterday.
    Sorry to hear about your predicament. Glad to know that you're ok

Does this mean that you're going to take the MTA transportation instead of the dollar vans?

Credits
    These days u have to be very careful, b4 I get into any cab I make sure they have TLC plates on the car. Also do not take these things late at night make sure u have bus fare or enoguh for a cab that you call from a cab company to take u home.

An alsways carry pepperspray for these sicko's!!!!

But I'm glad that you are safe and well...but be careful next time

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    Sorry to hear about your predicament. Glad to know that you're ok

Does this mean that you're going to take the MTA transportation instead of the dollar vans?

Thing is, I live in L.I. and the only timeI take dollar vans is in Queens which is not that often. I probably will continue to take the dollar vans, I'll just be more careful.
    I could have taken the LIRR but it was early and I didn't feel like paying $12.00+ to get home.

Roz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by brownskintrini

I am glad that you made it safely....Make sure you get some more pepperspray, because you never know with all these dam sicko's out there.

Credits
    i will never pay those fackers another cent. most of dem too d@m rude and does want to get loud wit you. respect to the nice ones who hardly exist. glad to see your ok tho. stick to mta.

Credits
    i am sorry it happened...

and thanks for the warning...i hope that won't happen to u again...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast