Thread: All Dis Horn Talk

Credits

All Dis Horn Talk

got me thinking....

Wait we really don't have control over other people. Nor do you really ever get to know a person and even if you do, people does change. Monogamy is not natural to humans, if it was we would not have 10 horn post in a day. I think the solution is to be confident in yuh own self. If you are confident with who you are and what you are able to offer, and somebody yuh love give yuh a horn.. then its their loss not so?

And for de horners... just protect yuhself doh go around spreading disease that's not cool either.

Life too short.. live it man!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    got me thinking....

Wait we really don't have control over other people. Nor do you really ever get to know a person and even if you do, people does change. Monogamy is not natural to humans, if it was we would not have 10 horn post in a day. I think the solution is to be confident in yuh own self. If you are confident with who you are and what you are able to offer, and somebody yuh love give yuh a horn.. then its their loss not so?

And for de horners... just protect yuhself doh go around spreading disease that's not cool either.

Pimptress
    got me thinking....

Credits
    *NOTORIOUS is waiting to see how this turns out

Credits
    can't agree any more :)

Credits
    WELL, I HEAR THAT...WELL STATED.
    got me thinking....

Credits

Thumbs up

got me thinking....

I concur Ms Attorney.....
    www.VibesFromVenus.com