Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all di DHR stowaways....

nikkigiovanni

all di DHR stowaways....

welcome...

mi cyaan wait fi see how this ago turn out lol

Gladiator
    it will turn out like this ..most threads posted by Dhr members will lack substance...and will have 'go suck yuh mudda".."go from here baTTyb0y" or anything similar...nothing good to offer..Imixers will eventually ignore most of their threads then the DHR members will say Imix like the boring suburbs and not like the ghetto DHR..then some dhr memebers will go and the others will stay and reform themselves into humans...you wanna bet this is how it would go..?

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    it will turn out like this ..most threads posted by Dhr members will lack substance...and will have 'go suck yuh mudda".."go from here baTTyb0y" or anything similar...nothing good to offer..Imixers will eventually ignore most of their threads then the DHR members will say Imix like the boring suburbs and not like the ghetto DHR..then some dhr memebers will go and the others will stay and reform themselves into humans...you wanna bet this is how it would go..?
    go get some pussi and dead from shock

Credits
    yip agree lieu....
    "Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right"

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    LOL *dead*

not sure yet, but when i find out ill tell ya
    Credits
    the faster they leave
    the better

LosCar can stay the rest need to go back
    dum dum dee dee

Credits

Thumbs down

if a battyman ever wrote anyting this is probably what it would look like

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuff Kaf Kwef View Post

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    the faster they leave
    the better

LosCar can stay the rest need to go back
    venni vetti vecci

beyotches

Credits
    as de next poster said go look some puscy

me join before yuh...yeah got banned few times...but at least fi smaddy who join a month before this screename weh yuh a do wid 5400 more post than me and have so much fi say battybwoy

log off and go suckout all a yuh man dem mumma

Credits
    Dont kill mi lol lol

nikkigiovanni
    nah man..this is what a battyman says in a thread about dhr hotgyal vs imix hotgyal

Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    so far, for round 1 DHR girls gone a lead. who is gonna rep for IMIX?
    so what will make the opinion of one man more accurate than the opinion of another man in these types of clash ?
    simple, the hottest chics win. whats so hard about that? generally, fellas tend to agree with chic heat factor
    yeh but the fellas in here may not be the same with the "general" fellas you lime (hang out) with..???...and the chic heat factor is not the same for every fella (you must check the hottie hottie threads)..but anyway go ahead with yuh clash..
    my yute, if you offended by seeing sexy girls den jus nuh watch di clash. you can boycott if you want. you starting to sound like the dude in the club that gets vex when a woman start carrying on too slack
    there is no need to try and change the topic "my yute" if you cant answer my question...I am just trying to figure out how can someone be determined a winner in a site where men have different opinions of women and yet you the thread starter cant answer my question..but like i said carry on with the infamous dhr vs imix clash

Gladiator
    as de next poster said go look some puscy

me join before yuh...yeah got banned few times...but at least fi smaddy who join a month before this screename weh yuh a do wid 5400 more post than me and have so much fi say battybwoy

log off and go suckout all a yuh man dem mumma
    LOL *dead*...carry on...i wont quote my intial post again...I will leave this thread to be another flopic..

Credits
    Nikki, leftenant no stap talk bout fellas in a thread bout woman.

Credits
    nah man..this is what a battyman says in a thread about dhr hotgyal vs imix hotgyal
    jeezus....lol de next bredda say him offended by the presence of hot gyal lmao

LOL *dead*...carry on...i wont quote my intial post again...I will leave this thread to be another flopic..
    rear admiral you are a battyman even the next yute point it out....leave and go dive in your coffin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast