Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: all dese people...

  1. #1
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847

    all dese people...

    on backchat,not to mention the countless ghosts and peepers and not one shite going on... IMIX REALLY TURN TO $HIT


    anunupe, BajanQueen86, CocoErotika, DADDY MAGYVER, DCboy, Desperado, DevSxy, humblewiner, lucianhotsteppa, MISS TRAFFIK, msthunderthighs, passy, raspaul, southern chic, spiderj86, Trinadian, Trinigyal, VincyJam82, WadadliEmpress

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    my name eh dere

  3. #3
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    So im shit huh?

  4. #4
    Weakness fuh Sweetness Yankee Doodle's Avatar Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    de Sugah factory
    Posts
    7,666
    Credits
    13,295,258
    jus so, eh?

  5. #5
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    my name eh dere

    ghost, devil ... satan... same thing

  6. #6
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    yu can go trow rocks at de boys, yu will have fun

  7. #7
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    So im shit huh?

    NEVER!!!!! do you have a belly button btw?

  8. #8
    Masochist DevSxy's Avatar DevSxy is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    surrounded by hoes and maccos
    Posts
    5,854
    Credits
    1,504,891
    stopcallin people name and tell we is wha happen with all dat bajan cussin I just see

    and yes I know, Iz a macco, now tell meh

  9. #9
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by DevSxy
    stopcallin people name and tell we is wha happen with all dat bajan cussin I just see

    and yes I know, Iz a macco, now tell meh

    you see my name call on de list.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    when its time for me to cuss and get cuss.. you will know....

  10. #10
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    ghost, devil ... satan... same thing
    *hisssssssssssssssss*

  11. #11
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    NEVER!!!!! do you have a belly button btw?
    Why de ass dat come off as soem shit BAlckrock would ask

  12. #12
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    on backchat,not to mention the countless ghosts and peepers and not one shite going on... IMIX REALLY TURN TO $HIT


    anunupe, BajanQueen86, CocoErotika, DADDY MAGYVER, DCboy, Desperado, DevSxy, humblewiner, lucianhotsteppa, MISS TRAFFIK, msthunderthighs, passy, raspaul, southern chic, spiderj86, Trinadian, Trinigyal, VincyJam82, WadadliEmpress
    Ha Ha...you can't see me...

    and I eh find you so damn entertaining lately yourself...

  13. #13
    Masochist DevSxy's Avatar DevSxy is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    surrounded by hoes and maccos
    Posts
    5,854
    Credits
    1,504,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    you see my name call on de list.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    when its time for me to cuss and get cuss.. you will know....
    i couldnt understand the list it was written in bajan

  14. #14
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    Ha Ha...you can't see me...

    and I eh find you so damn entertaining lately yourself...

    i am old... and dull...like you... so the young people need to entertain us...

  15. #15
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    i am old... and dull...like you... so the young people need to entertain us...
    You older and duller...but I agree...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •