Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: To All Da Haters Of Guyana...

Credits

To All Da Haters Of Guyana...

I don't know why some ppl make an issue out of the fact, that Guyana is geographically a South American country... that doesn't change our culture. We (west indians and guyanese) all have similarities in our dialect and accent... prodominately listen to reggae and soca... eat the same types of food... have the same upbringing, etc... The only difference is that Guyana happen to be located in South America... Trinidad & Tobago is only about 30 mins. away by plane, damn near close to South America... point is its petty to try and disinclude us just based on geography when everything else is de same. What is really unique about the west indies is the culture... that is what makes us. Guyana has the same culture that is why they refer to her as the West Indian South American country in newspaper articles. So we, in no shape or form, are trying to be west indian we just culturally are...

I made this thread due to serious (not jokes) comments made by a couple of imixers...

hillsman
    Quote Originally Posted by G.T.socalova

I made this thread due to serious (not jokes) comments made by a couple of imixers...

who ??/

Credits
    just as racist also

Credits
    I don't know why some ppl make an issue out of the fact, that Guyana is geographically a South American country... that doesn't change our culture. We (west indians and guyanese) all have similarities in our dialect and accent... prodominately listen to reggae and soca... eat the same types of food... have the same upbringing, etc... The only difference is that Guyana happen to be located in South America... Trinidad & Tobago is only about 30 mins. away by plane, damn near close to South America... point is its petty to try and disinclude us just based on geography when everything else is de same. What is really unique about the west indies is the culture... that is what makes us. Guyana has the same culture that is why they refer to her as the West Indian South American country in newspaper articles. So we, in no shape or form, are trying to be west indian we just culturally are...

Doh FEEL BAD, cause TRINIDAD was ONCE part of SOUTH AMERICA.

Just like how we WELCOME them to our WEST INDIAN geographical SPACE, thus they ADAPTED to our CULTURE, so to we WELCOME and ACCEPTED Guyana as one of US.

By the way, I am LQQKING for a BUCK WOMAN, can U help me out??

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA

Just like how we WELCOME them to our WEST INDIAN geographical SPACE, thus they ADAPTED to our CULTURE, so to we WELCOME and ACCEPTED Guyana as one of US.

I go see...

hillsman
    why did they change trinidad ??

well Jamaica started off the caribbean ,so we will always be the capitol ..

why they talking shit about guyana ?? whynot talk about Jamaica ??

hahahahahhaha

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hillsman
    why did they change trinidad ??

well Jamaica started off the caribbean ,so we will always be the capitol ..

why they talking shit about guyana ?? whynot talk about Jamaica ??

hahahahahhaha

U have Issues

hillsman
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    U have Issues
    yeah i know

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA

I wonder if most trini know this... but I haven't heard these comments by trinis... ironically it was mostly by bajans on imix... I wonder...
    Last edited by G.T. socalova; 09-11-2005 at 05:07 PM.

Credits
    [B]

I wonder if most trini know this... but I haven't heard these comments by trinis... ironically it was mostly by bajans on imix... I wonder...
    Sometimes the TRUTH hurts or they SIMPLY are not AWARE of this FACT.

Credits

it goes back many years ago

when a few guyanese folks attempted to swindle many trinidadian natives out of money by selling them fake guyanese gold.

ever since then us trinis have had it in for guyanese folk. and we have yet to commit a formal payback..sleep with one eye open.

**DISCLAIMER: THE COMMENTS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPPINION OF "DADDY MAGYVER", BUT IN FACT MAY REPRESENT REMARKS FROM HIS ALTER EGO AFTER BEING TRAUMATIZED BY A GUYANESE WOMAN. "DAMN YOU NALA!"
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

hillsman
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER

when a few guyanese folks attempted to swindle many trinidadian natives out of money by selling them fake guyanese gold.

ever since then us trinis have had it in for guyanese folk. and we have yet to commit a formal payback..sleep with one eye open.

**DISCLAIMER: THE COMMENTS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPPINION OF "DADDY MAGYVER", BUT IN FACT MAY REPRESENT REMARKS FROM HIS ALTER EGO AFTER BEING TRAUMATIZED BY A GUYANESE WOMAN. "DAMN YOU NALA!"
    i see , trinis are not nice people .. i will stay away from them and make sure everyone i know does too

Credits
    G.T.SocaLova...why even take them seriously?

Credits

Don't even take dem on.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER

Wait... I never say trinis have anything to do with the comments I heard about guyana not being west indian... but guyanese women are known fah being heartbreakers

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast