Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81

Thread: All ah allyuh mixers is nastinessssss....

  1. #1
    Barcelona FC is life! Alabama_trini's Avatar Alabama_trini is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    1,012,003

    All ah allyuh mixers is nastinessssss....

    Allyuh doh take on my questions ATTALLL eh!!!
    Ah ask fuh allyuh tuh tell meh how 2 get muh picture sig...no ansa
    Ah ask wen rupee going orlando...no ansa.
    Is wah? I invisible ah wat? Doh ansa dat!!
    lol
    Come nah seriously
    *Insert cool saying here*

  2. #2
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    send me the pic and i'll help you. but you'd got to do it quick. PM!

  3. #3
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama_trini
    Allyuh doh take on my questions ATTALLL eh!!!
    Ah ask fuh allyuh tuh tell meh how 2 get muh picture sig...no ansa
    Ah ask wen rupee going orlando...no ansa.
    Is wah? I invisible ah wat? Doh ansa dat!!
    lol
    Come nah seriously
    its cause yuh from alabama
    they geographically prejudice round here

    sorry
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  4. #4
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739

    Talking

    i don't answer because that spinnin' bunny gives me an epileptic seizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuukaslfjalskghrrrrrrrrrrrrreee. ..

  5. #5
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    i don't answer because that spinnin' bunny gives me an epileptic seizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuukaslfjalskghrrrrrrrrrrrrreee. ..


  6. #6
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama_trini
    Allyuh doh take on my questions ATTALLL eh!!!
    Ah ask fuh allyuh tuh tell meh how 2 get muh picture sig...no ansa
    Ah ask wen rupee going orlando...no ansa.
    Is wah? I invisible ah wat? Doh ansa dat!!
    lol
    Come nah seriously

    maybe it is because nobody knows the answer to the questions you're asking

  7. #7
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460

    Wha de Jail!!!!

    Ah just tell yuh wha yuh could do nuh!!!!


    Steupse!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Barcelona FC is life! Alabama_trini's Avatar Alabama_trini is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    1,012,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekeisha2
    maybe it is because nobody knows the answer to the questions you're asking
    They very well kno how tuh get a sig! shocks man..is cause a black!!
    *Insert cool saying here*

  9. #9
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    april 22 or 23 something so..

  10. #10
    Barcelona FC is life! Alabama_trini's Avatar Alabama_trini is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    1,012,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    april 22 or 23 something so..
    TANK U Trinibaje...buh i hear he going in May...das tru?
    *Insert cool saying here*

  11. #11
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama_trini
    Allyuh doh take on my questions ATTALLL eh!!!
    Ah ask fuh allyuh tuh tell meh how 2 get muh picture sig...no ansa
    Ah ask wen rupee going orlando...no ansa.
    Is wah? I invisible ah wat? Doh ansa dat!!
    lol
    Come nah seriously

    it's possible. are you invisible

  12. #12
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    hey ah goan but she on blast even though ah helping she

    de gurl tried to post de pic for she sig from she desktop to rangate

    de sig url look like dis
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Photos\CD1\Roll1\ME!!.JPG

    bwhaahaahahaha

    kev help she nah?!

  13. #13
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama_trini
    They very well kno how tuh get a sig! shocks man..is cause a black!!

    that could be it

  14. #14
    rhel sweet sweetestrini's Avatar sweetestrini is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    7,550
    Credits
    1,518,822
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    it's possible. are you invisible




    woman, snow fall dong dey today

  15. #15
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    hey ah goan but she on blast even though ah helping she

    de gurl tried to post de pic for she sig from she desktop to rangate

    de sig url look like dis
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Photos\CD1\Roll1\ME!!.JPG

    bwhaahaahahaha

    kev help she nah?!

    shame on you elq

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •