Daddy Mac...wey yuh...

Credits
    Please PM the details...my TV is away

m
    Credits
    This hour of the day?
    *looks at watch and shakes it*

Credits
    I would like to meet the person at ABC whose bright idea it was to move Alias to Thursday at 8.
    The move from Sunday to Wed I dealt with but oh god cut the fans some slack nah.

But on to the show. I missed the last episode last season and now I am completely lost.

How/when did Vaugn die? Last time I checked he and Sydney were going on vacation somewhere

Where is Nadia?

How did Sloane end back up in jail?

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidarkie
    I would like to meet the person at ABC whose bright idea it was to move Alias to Thursday at 8.
    The move from Sunday to Wed I dealt with but oh god cut the fans some slack nah.

But on to the show. I missed the last episode last season and now I am completely lost.

How/when did Vaugn die? Last time I checked he and Sydney were going on vacation somewhere

Where is Nadia?

Ok I agree with you on the Thursday move it feels eired and that person needs to get slapped.

Now onto the show. Vaughn's name is really not Michael his name is Michelle. he was a double agen the whole time. Syndey is now pregnant for him. When Syndey found out he was a double agent she was scared but she still decided to be by his side she loves him and his having his child. Well Vaugn went to meet his handler but an inside agent for the CIA division they worked for was a double agent as well and killed Vaugn right b4 Sydney's eyes. NOw Syndey is on a quest for answers. THis season looks and feels so wrong i hope they don't drop in ratings. I hope Vaughn comes back because he's not even in the credits, not to mention his best friend just left the show last night.

Now onto Nadia, Nadia was infected wit hthe disease from last season it left her in a coma. Sloan was responsible for it they are now holding him captive in jail, while in jail he is looking for a cure for his daughter. It's a motuh full, and that was just the shirt version .
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

m
    Credits

Where is Nadia?

TV politics my dear...TV politics.

Vaughn died because the actor and Jeniffer are no longer dating, which they were for most of the show's life.

Now she's Ben Afflect's man and having his baby, so the pregnancy they wrote in...cauzza Ben and the writing out of Vaugh is also...cauzza Ben.

BTW...I missin it too, caw I does watch Smallville on Thursday's at that time...they keep putting dem two good shows up agains one anedda...and Smallville wins wid me everytime.

Sorry.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg

Vaughn died because the actor and Jeniffer are no longer dating, which they were for most of the show's life.

Now she's Ben Afflect's man and having his baby, so the pregnancy they wrote in...cauzza Ben and the writing out of Vaugh is also...cauzza Ben.

BTW...I missin it too, caw I does watch Smallville on Thursday's at that time...they keep putting dem two good shows up agains one anedda...and Smallville wins wid me everytime.

Sorry.
    I know that's the reason why but seeing that the public might get pissed do you think they would bring him back too. I think that's why his best friend on the show left, who knows maybe the guy is his bestfriend in real life.

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva**
    I know that's the reason why but seeing that the public might get pissed do you think they would bring him back too. I think that's why his best friend on the show left, who knows maybe the guy is his bestfriend in real life.
    Dey rarely lissin to de public. Dats why many shows fail. Dey tink dey know what's best...which dey often don't.

Credits

Sorry.
    Thanks for the info but all I want to know is how it happened on the show. Whether they weren't getting along etc is of no concern to me.

Credits
    Ok I agree with you on the Thursday move it feels eired and that person needs to get slapped.

THis season looks and feels so wrong i hope they don't drop in ratings. I.
    yea i'm feeling kinda skeptical about this season too...i been watching Alias since day 1 but now with all these new people coming in a just not feeling it....but i will continue to watch and see what happens

Credits
    Dey rarely lissin to de public. Dats why many shows fail. Dey tink dey know what's best...which dey often don't.
    Well from what I am seeing this seaon will make the show raitngs slip quickly. Why de ass they let him go, that would bring more controversy to the show it would make more ppl watch. It's my fav show and I don't want it to go away.

Credits
    Thanks for the info but all I want to know is how it happened on the show. Whether they weren't getting along etc is of no concern to me.
    scroll up i told you

Credits

Now onto the show. Vaughn's name is really not Michael his name is Michelle. he was a double agen the whole time. Syndey is now pregnant for him. When Syndey found out he was a double agent she was scared but she still decided to be by his side she loves him and his having his child. Well Vaugn went to meet his handler but an inside agent for the CIA division they worked for was a double agent as well and killed Vaugn right b4 Sydney's eyes. NOw Syndey is on a quest for answers. THis season looks and feels so wrong i hope they don't drop in ratings. I hope Vaughn comes back because he's not even in the credits, not to mention his best friend just left the show last night.

Now onto Nadia, Nadia was infected wit hthe disease from last season it left her in a coma. Sloan was responsible for it they are now holding him captive in jail, while in jail he is looking for a cure for his daughter. It's a motuh full, and that was just the shirt version .
    What ever happened to Vaugh looking for his father?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by di_paparazzi
    yea i'm feeling kinda skeptical about this season too...i been watching Alias since day 1 but now with all these new people coming in a just not feeling it....but i will continue to watch and see what happens
    Me too I told my mother this shake up might kill the show, but she said that's what being a spy is about well we shall see. I have faith in the show and the writers, and in truth I don't think Vaughn is dead, look how many times they killed the mother. And the body that has just been revived i think it's Vaughn's father, or it might be a cure for NAdia.

Credits
    What ever happened to Vaugh looking for his father?
    That is the question he never stoppe he just was stopped when they killed him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast