Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Alamo: Hillary's last stance !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    RESPEK MY BROTHA.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh

As usually, you have a spin for everything !

Again, what does that have to do with the fact that I don't call Hillary out on selling dreams ?

....nothing , which i have stated over and over.

Re : Candidate Promises.

Why, should I supply that for you, clearly, you have a lot of free time on your hands.

To claim Bush was a divider even before he got to office, means nothing, the point of pointing that out was that Bush stated that " I am a uniter, not a divider " what was one of his campaign promises that clearly he broke along with numerous other promises.

Now your replies to Bush selling Dreams, please correct me if i am wrong : 9/11....war on TERROR took over his PRESIDENCY. So he failed to carry out most of his promises, or more or less preoccupied with the war. Either way, or for whatever reasons, he failed to live up to his promises. Okay, I can live with that...but, again you failed to see my point or as usually you want to be difficult. Given all that, I said to you it makes no sense to take any of these candidate serious, re: campaign promises before, as you can see shit happens ( 9/11 ) So now getting back to Obama agenda that he has stated that he's going to implement....again , like Bill, like Bush, they all have good ideas, but it means nothing until they can execute the the plan, shit happens( that you yourself stated ) , they run up against a brick, they sell out the American citizens, etc. ...now do you understand ?

So unless now that again you are telling me that you are a Prophet and you telling me that Obama is going to unite all the ppl, cap CEOs salaries, end poverty for blacks, Give teachers a raise, etc...then that is another story !

I think that the most logical statement is that he's is just as qualified to be the president of the USA just like any other candiate....now, getting his agenda pass is a totally different issue.

Re : Your Thread that "Obama will be the next president," why should I be upset... you can't be serious with that, I sincerely hope not !

Like I said, I don't get a hard on these topics, if if works for you and you sleep better at nights, that your candidate is winning, then fine, but don't get it twisted that I am playa hating on you or Obama....whicjh I don't even see how you can make that comparison , trust me, I have more important thing in my life to deal with than what you are trying to insinuate.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    As usually, you have a spin for everything !
    I am not SPINNING anything.

Again, what does that have to do with the fact that I don't call Hillary out on selling dreams ?
    You're a BILLARY LOVER, just ADMIT it and done. You WANT BILLARY to win the PRESIDENCY from JUMP. And we UNDERSTAND. You RATHER BILLARY over the AFRICAN AMERICAN CANDIDATE, BARACK OBAMA.

There is nothing WRONG with that my BROTHA. There are people of AFRICAN DESCENT with your LINE of THINKING too.

You're not ALONE my BROTHA....U have COMPANY....so doh FEEL ISOLATED.

....nothing , which i have stated over and over.

Re : Candidate Promises.

Why, should I supply that for you, clearly, you have a lot of free time on your hands.
    It is SIMPLE. You had a lot of FREE TIME on your HANDS to POST them. Surely you have a lot of FREE TIME on your HANDS to ADDRESS those that I have REQUESTED of you to CLEAR up.

If you CANNOT answer to SOMETHING so FUNDAMENTALLY SIMPLE, then it SIMPLY means that you DO NOT know what you're TALKING about.

To claim Bush was a divider even before he got to office, means nothing, the point of pointing that out was that Bush stated that " I am a uniter, not a divider " what was one of his campaign promises that clearly he broke along with numerous other promises.
    Again, that was just EMPTY RHETORIC. And it was SIMPLY BASED on the FACT that the CLINTONS were DIVIDERS during their time in the WHITE HOUSE. Even the DEMOCRATS in CONGRESS will TELL you that CLINTON was a DIVIDER.

So if I was a POLITICIAN, yes, I too would have said that I am a UNITER not a DIVIDER, with the hope it will RESONATE with the AMERICAN people.

Now your replies to Bush selling Dreams, please correct me if i am wrong : 9/11....war on TERROR took over his PRESIDENCY. So he failed to carry out most of his promises, or more or less preoccupied with the war. Either way, or for whatever reasons, he failed to live up to his promises. Okay, I can live with that...but, again you failed to see my point or as usually you want to be difficult. Given all that, I said to you it makes no sense to take any of these candidate serious, re: campaign promises before, as you can see shit happens ( 9/11 )
    Again, it is SIMPLY SILLY to say not to take these CANDIDATES SERIOUS.

If we did not take these CANDIDATE SERIOUS then there would be no CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. There PROBABLY would not be any RULE of LAW. There would not be any CONSTITUTION....there would be no TREASURY....no TWO HOUSES of CONGRESS....no LEGISLATIVE BRANCHES of GOVERNMENT, etc.

If one has to take you SERIOUS, one will then CONCLUDE that SOCAPINEMAN will not VOTE in this ELECTION and also he NEVER VOTED in any PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS. Am I RIGHT?

I BET the ANSWER is NO. NUFF SAID.

So now getting back to Obama agenda that he has stated that he's going to implement....again , like Bill, like Bush, they all have good ideas, but it means nothing until they can execute the the plan, shit happens( that you yourself stated ) , they run up against a brick, they sell out the American citizens, etc. ...now do you understand ?
    No, I do not UNDERSTAND, because I am not a PESSIMIST like U. I STRONGLY BELIEVE that BARACK OBAMA is a ONCE in a LIFE TIME CANDIDACY for the PRESIDENCY. And when he BECOMES PRESIDENT, you will see WASHINGTON, DC. really GETTING some THINGS done....not just for the FEW, but for the MANY too.

Yes, KEEP HOPE alive, MY BROTHA.

So unless now that again you are telling me that you are a Prophet and you telling me that Obama is going to unite all the ppl, cap CEOs salaries, end poverty for blacks, Give teachers a raise, etc...then that is another story !
    I am SAYING that OBAMA is going to do MOST of what you LISTED. MARK my WORDS!!

I think that the most logical statement is that he's is just as qualified to be the president of the USA just like any other candiate....now, getting his agenda pass is a totally different issue.
    Barack Obama is a DIFFERENCE MAKER. And you will see this to be the CASE when he BECOMES the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Re : Your Thread that "Obama will be the next president," why should I be upset... you can't be serious with that, I sincerely hope not !

Like I said, I don't get a hard on these topics, if if works for you and you sleep better at nights, that your candidate is winning, then fine, but don't get it twisted that I am playa hating on you or Obama....whicjh I don't even see how you can make that comparison , trust me, I have more important thing in my life to deal with than what you are trying to insinuate.
    First off, EVERYONE has THINGS to do in their LIVES. It is not UNIQUE to JUST U.

But one also has to UNDERSTAND that this ELECTION is also EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to the LIVELIHOOD and well being of MANY AMERICANS, PERMANENT RESIDENTS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATIONS.

This is why you have seen IMMENSE PARTICIPATION by PEOPLE in this PRIMARY. Because they know that this ELECTION will have a TREMENDOUS IMPACT on their LIVES in the FUTURE.

Get it?

RESPEK my BROTHA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123