Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Alamo: Hillary's last stance !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Can't even begin to comment !

LOL, I guess you don't get it, i am not concern or interested in articles or subjects like that....that would be one of the darkest day in American History.
    I'm just preparing you for the WORST.

Credits
    Since...I know you have a lot of free time on your hands.....prove it to me, i will help you out ! :

IOWA: BARACK or HILLARY
    Hillary ran away with it boy!!!
    Caribbean-Americans "backing Clinton"

Barack Obama Is Still Taking The Democratic Primary

Like I have stated before, my issues was with him " selling Dreams "

But, just like these BS ass politicians who like to put a spin on things, so do you.

Re : CEOs salary, clearly you have no answers.
    Ah a heads up, inflating or lying...more or less are a set of crooks...that is diffrerent from my question....again, without the BS spin !

What can he do to cap CEOs salaries ? Which is what he said he was going to do ....the answer is nothing !

But, I see he have you all twisted....I know you must feel that you are a teenager in love, all that feel good speech....bro, like i said, to each his own, you can bet on the Jockey, but how is it going to make your life better ! ...don't think for a quick second things are going to change overnight if he's elected !
    Go and LQQK at his ECONOMIC PLAN.....go and LQQK at his HEALTH CARE PLAN.....go and LOOK at his FOREIGN POLICY PLAN....go and LOOK at his MILITARY PLAN......go and LOOK at his EDUCATIONAL PLAN, etc.

Those R not DREAMS.....those R PLANS that he has OUTLINED for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

U NEVER SAID that HILLARY CLINTON is SELLING U DREAMS. But in TYPICAL NEGROID MENTALITY FASHION, you STATED that the "BLACK MAN" is SELLING DREAMS.

I BET if EDWARDS was the one OPPOSING HILLARY, the word "SELLING DREAMS" would not have been PART of your VOCABULARY.

Again, the CLINTON PRESIDENCY did NOTHING of SIGNIFICANCE for the BLACK COMMUNITY.....so yes, he was SELLING that COMMUNITY "DREAMS" and he NEVER DELIVERED. It is the same way, HILLARY will be "SELLING DREAMS."

That being the case, I RATHER the DREAMS that BARACK is SELLING over HILLARY'S.

You on the OTHER HAND PREFER the ones that HILLARY is SELLING. Surely U R an TEENAGER in LOVE with the DREAMS that HILLARY is SELLING. I will STICK to the ONES that BARACK is SELLING.
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 02-22-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Credits
    Wasn't the good ole USA built on dreams of the founding fathers and the people?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    SOCAPINE is CAUGHT UP in the CLINTON MYSTIQUE so his RATIONAL is not BASED on the SOUND POLICIES of OBAMA, but more to do with the CLINTON'S KNOCKING his ELOQUENCE and his MESSAGE of HOPE.

I BELIEVE BILLARY said OBAMA is SELLING FALSE HOPE and DREAMS. So his UNDYING LOVE for the CLINTONS led him to say that OBAMA is SELLING DREAMS.

But to ANSWER your QUESTION, the ANSWER is YES.

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    In my opinion right now Bill and Hillary are
    trying to figure out how she can make a graceful exit and keep her future chances intact without looking weak
    Agree with " Bold" if given that she lose Texas, clearly it is a wrap then.
    It's all about allowing her to save face.
    Think For Yourself

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post

The U.S.A was built by "SLAVES of the Founding Fathers."
    http://gwpapers.virginia.edu/documen...l/mansion.html

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    I'm just preparing you for the WORST.
    Trust me...nothing will surprise me, trust me on that !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Go and LQQK at his ECONOMIC PLAN.....go and LQQK at his HEALTH CARE PLAN.....go and LOOK at his FOREIGN POLICY PLAN....go and LOOK at his MILITARY PLAN......go and LOOK at his EDUCATIONAL PLAN, etc.

Those R not DREAMS.....those R PLANS that he has OUTLINED for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

U NEVER SAID that HILLARY CLINTON is SELLING U DREAMS. But in TYPICAL NEGROID MENTALITY FASHION, you STATED that the "BLACK MAN" is SELLING DREAMS.

I BET if EDWARDS was the one OPPOSING HILLARY, the word "SELLING DREAMS" would not have been PART of your VOCABULARY.

Again, the CLINTON PRESIDENCY did NOTHING of SIGNIFICANCE for the BLACK COMMUNITY.....so yes, he was SELLING that COMMUNITY "DREAMS" and he NEVER DELIVERED. It is the same way, HILLARY will be "SELLING DREAMS."

That being the case, I RATHER the DREAMS that BARACK is SELLING over HILLARY'S.

You on the OTHER HAND PREFER the ones that HILLARY is SELLING. Surely U R an TEENAGER in LOVE with the DREAMS that HILLARY is SELLING. I will STICK to the ONES that BARACK is SELLING.

Boy, the amount of free time you have on your hands, I sincerely wish you would quote me correctly.....anyway, i don't expect too much from you in that area because everything on Imix you write, there is some spin to it !

Now you wrote :

What I have stated before :

Where Is The Beef Obama?
    " Either way, either outcome...all of these politicians are all full of shit....and I don't think for one second any of them will take $ from the rich to give to the poor !
    we as a set of ppl need to get our shit togerher...ain't no man or woman is going to save us. "

No No No ...VP is passionate about this BS, not me, I really could care less whether it is Obama or Hillary, like i stated numerous time, " Anyone except Rudy ( The Devil ) Giuliani I am ok with.
    As much as I like talking about politics, I am wise enough to know it is all about " Selling Dreams. " and who will buy into it.

Well, I have said it over and over...this matters to you, I could care less...just quote me correctly !

Re : Go and LQQK at his ECONOMIC PLAN..... Why ?

Bro, you are a joke ! What does Obama have that is different from what Bush ( The Great Uniter, The Guy you want to have a beer with ! ) had on his web site 7 yrs ago, or what McCain have on his web site, or Hillary ?....nothing except hopeful words, all of them are full of shit , if and when any of them can execute a plan, then nuff props to them.
    Last edited by socapineman; 02-22-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    It's all about allowing her to save face.
    Yes, I agree with you, if she strikes out at the Alamo...it would bethe best thing to do, clearly with such a momentum coming from Obama, there is no way she would want to put the rest of her political career at risk to fight it out after losing all those states..

Credits
    Boy, the amount of free time you have on your hands, I sincerely wish you would quote me correctly.....anyway, i don't expect too much from you in that area because everything on Imix you write, there is some spin to it !
    Mannnn, STOP your NOISE. You're a BILLARY SUPPORTER from JUMP. it is not until you SAW OBAMA took the SAIL out of her in IOWA was when you started, SLOWLY, to CHANGE your TUNE.

What I have stated before :

Where Is The Beef Obama?
    " Either way, either outcome...all of these politicians are all full of shit....and I don't think for one second any of them will take $ from the rich to give to the poor !
    we as a set of ppl need to get our shit togerher...ain't no man or woman is going to save us. "
    BARACK OBAMA, just like TEDDY ROOSEVELT, will MAKE a DIFFERENCE in the WHITE HOUSE.

We have already seen what can happen to COMPANIES that are COOKING the BOOKS. So you BETTER believe that CORPORATE AMERICA will be under IMMENSE SCRUTINY under a OBAMA PRESIDENCY, especially since they did not FUND his CAMPAIGN. You can INVEST your LAST DOLLAR that this will take PLACE.

No No No ...VP is passionate about this BS, not me, I really could care less whether it is Obama or Hillary, like i stated numerous time, " Anyone except Rudy ( The Devil ) Giuliani I am ok with.
    As much as I like talking about politics, I am wise enough to know it is all about " Selling Dreams. " and who will buy into it.
    See ABOVE for your "SELLING DREAMS" comment. It is OBVIOUS that CORPORATE AMERICA is the one who has been SELLING you DREAMS. Nothing wrong with that, especially if you're from that SECTOR.

But BEST BELIEVE that an OBAMA PRESIDENCY will be SHAKING things up.

As for your GUILIANI comment, this is what you stated in that VERY THREAD, of course, PRIOR to OBAMA winning IOWA.

President Ms Clinton by double digits !

Mannnnn, again, we KNOW that you have been a BILLARY LOVER from JUMPSTREET, so doh JUMP off the BANDWAGON now because you see they're in DEEP TROUBLE.

Well, I have said it over and over...this matters to you, I could care less...just quote me correctly !
    Let me QUOTE you CORRECTLY AGAIN.

I HOPE you're SATISFIED now?

WHY NOT?

Bro, you are a joke ! What does Obama have that is different from what Bush ( The Great Uniter, The Guy you want to have a beer with ! ) had on his web site 7 yrs ago, or what McCain have on his web site, or Hillary ?....nothing except hopeful words, all of them are full of shit , if and when any of them can execute a plan, then nuff props to them.
    First of all, who WANTED to have a BEER with DUMBYA?

Second, You're saying that past PRESIDENTS and the current PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFULS and their ECONOMIC PLANS were/are just HOPEFUL WORDS?

Third, it is QUITE OBVIOUS you have not LQQKED at any of these PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFULS ECONOMIC PLANS.

Nevertheless, U R SOUNDING like a PARROT, because that is all you've been DOING with these comments ("SELLING DREAMS" and "HOPEFUL WORDS") of yours.

You're PARROTING the words of BILLARY and others.

I believe you work in CORPORATE AMERICA, yet still, it seems like you do not UNDERSTAND the IMPORTANCE of the PRESIDENT'S ECONOMIC PLAN for AMERICA. If that is the case, then it is OBVIOUS you TRULY do not know MUCH. One can always WORK in CORPORATE AMERICA and still do not UNDERSTAND how the ECONOMY WORKS. Maybe you're one of these INDIVIDUALS.

I will REFRAIN from calling U a JOKE.

By the way, I guess FDR'S NEW DEAL" was just HOPEFUL WORDS.

Nevertheless, I want you to say with me: THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES will be BARACK OBAMA.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 02-23-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Credits
    Now , Now..lol..answer the question.

I made it clear to you... if it is Obama, fine with me, if you recall, my issues are the " Shaking Up The Establishment talk ." Muchless, i am sure you will supply me with one of these " Yes We Can " logos.
    Hilary prolonging this is giving more time for mccain to get is campaign in presidential gear
    while Barack has to be busy dealing with her and not going on the attack against mccain

every day she spends in the "race" (if on can still call it that) for the democratic nomination
    is a day Obama spends not confronting mccain and the republican machine

She needs to do like Romney and for the good of the party and movement against the republicans

concede
    Last edited by .; 02-23-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Toppa_Toppa
    Clinton on the ropes: How she got there
    By Steven Thomma

McClatchy Newspapers

WASHINGTON She had everything going for her. The most famous name in politics. A solid lead in the polls. At least $133 million.

Yet Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton finds herself struggling for political survival, her once-firm grasp of the Democratic presidential nomination weakened.

What happened?

Sen. Barack Obama, for one thing an unusually gifted speaker with a face that appeals deeply to the Democratic Party. He also had a better-organized campaign.

But Democrats say Clinton, whose central theme is her readiness to be president, also made blunder after blunder. She chose an inexperienced campaign manager, crafted a message that didn't match the moment, fielded poor organizations in key states, and built a budget that ran dry when she needed money most.

"She got outmaneuvered," said Mark Mellman, a Democratic strategist who isn't aligned with this year's candidates. "Her campaign allowed her to be outmaneuvered on several fronts."

"To think that someone named Clinton with $130 million could end up here is amazing," another neutral Democratic strategist said. He spoke only on the condition of anonymity to permit more candor, as did many party insiders who dare not offend the powerful Clintons.

Clinton isn't out of it yet. Aides this week dismissed talk of mismanagement and mistakes and said she can fight back in Ohio and Texas on March 4 and in Pennsylvania on April 22, and win the nomination at the Democratic National Convention in August.

"People have made the mistake of writing off Senator Clinton before," campaign spokesman Phil Singer said.

Yet it's undeniable that the New York senator has fallen awfully far awfully fast. According to an Associated Press analysis, she must win 57 percent of remaining pledged delegates to erase Obama's lead, a daunting task considering that she has achieved that level of support in only two states her current and former home states of New York and Arkansas and that she'll be a heavy underdog in Mississippi and delegate-rich North Carolina.

One factor is Obama, an Illinois senator.

"You've got to give credit to Barack Obama," Mellman said. "He is a once-in-a-generation politician."

Obama's soaring rhetoric and uplifting message of a more civil, less divisive politics have inspired Democrats since he seized the spotlight at the party's national convention in Boston in 2004.

His race also strikes a chord in Democrats who hunger for the chance to nominate and elect the first African-American president, arguably a stronger ideal for some than electing the first woman.

Yet Democratic strategists and insiders believe Clinton would be in the driver's seat now if she had she run a better campaign.

Some key points:

Clinton ran most of last year on her experience, at one point surrounding herself with party icons from the past, such as former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright.

The strategy was designed for wartime, presenting her as a tough, experienced leader in the mold of Margaret Thatcher, someone who could be trusted to keep the country safe.

But that made her look rooted in the past, even part of the status quo, as Obama cast himself as the voice of a new generation. Young people surged to his rallies, and helped give him his first big victory, in Iowa.

"Everybody has known for a year at least that if you trade experience for change, people want change over experience 2-1. Why they put themselves on the short end of that, I don't know," said one Democrat who worked on Sen. John Kerry's 2004 campaign. "It was a bad choice."

Although she later answered Obama's rise in the polls by changing her message to say she had the experience to deliver change, this Democrat called it "too little, too late."

The caucus states

Starting with Iowa, Clinton was outhustled and outorganized in almost every state that had caucuses rather than primaries.

Her aides and surrogates criticized caucuses as unrepresentative because it's harder for voters to attend town-hall-like meetings than it is to vote in primaries. As Obama rolled up victory after victory, they tried to dismiss caucus results as less important than primaries.

"They seemed to give up on organization," one Democratic strategist said. "To lose every caucus but Nevada is to say we do not care about organization.

"Should he have won Idaho? Is that his demographic? No. Should he have won Maine? No. Places like Idaho and Maine were much more Clinton's demographic. But she had neither the organizational strength nor the strategy to lock down these places."

Clinton strategist Harold Ickes denied that the campaign ceded caucus states to Obama. Instead, it chose to allocate limited resources to other places.

"Every campaign has the allocation-of-resources issue," Ickes said. "And in the context of the resources that we had, the delegates at stake ... we allocated our resources as we did. You know, we certainly did not cede anything, but ... those were the factors that were at play in those decisions."

South Carolina

Clinton's one burst of momentum after victories in New Hampshire and Nevada ended in South Carolina.

"It was a terrible campaign," said a senior South Carolina Democrat who supported Clinton.

"There was never any concept of how South Carolina should be addressed in terms of identifying voters and getting them out. The skill set of people in the Clinton campaign was pretty low, and there was no central guidance or direction. They had plenty of resources; money wasn't a problem. They just didn't execute."

Worse, Clinton and her husband, former President Clinton, hit Obama heading into the South Carolina primary in terms that struck many African Americans as racially charged.

On the day of the primary, for example, Bill Clinton appeared to dismiss Obama's victory in a state with a large black population by noting Jesse Jackson had won there, too. True. But Clinton had to skip over the 20 years of white winners in South Carolina to settle on Jackson. It was as if he were saying, "A black winner here doesn't matter, because only blacks voted for him."

Well into the campaign in Virginia weeks later, elder statesmen such as Doug Wilder, the nation's first elected black governor, still were smarting over that. Clinton lost Virginia in a 64-35 percent landslide.

"They blew up in South Carolina," said a white Democrat who worked in the Clinton White House. "It changed everybody's perceptions of them."

Post-Super Tuesday

Short of cash turning toward Super Tuesday voting Feb. 5, Clinton lent her campaign $5 million. Even as some wins that day helped her raise $15 million, she lost ground to Obama and appeared to lack a clear strategy after that.

She seemed to write off Virginia, for example, and didn't even comment on her loss that night, Feb. 12.

In Wisconsin, which voted Tuesday, she was outspent 4-1 and lost by 17 points.

Even looking ahead to Pennsylvania, which she considers a must-win for her comeback, Clinton aides failed to file a full slate of delegates for that April 22 primary. While they can file them later, the oversight hardly was the sign of a well-oiled machine.

Advertisements

Many of Clinton's TV ads featured her talking about the issues, standard fare.

But the ads struck one Democratic consultant as a mistake, since Obama's ads also feature excerpts from his speeches. Airing the similar ads invites a comparison of the two candidates' speaking styles at the very time she's been trying to downplay her disadvantage.

"They suck," the consultant said. "The truth is he's a better speaker. He has a better speech. They don't want a side-by-side comparison, but they're making it."

Management

Clinton recently replaced her campaign manager, Patti Solis Doyle, with Maggie Williams, who served as her chief of staff when she was first lady.

Doyle received mixed reviews.

"It does seem odd to have someone at the top of the organization who has no campaign experience," one strategist said. "Bill Clinton had people who had run campaigns. Patti and Maggie were there by virtue of their personal loyalty, not their campaign experience."

But another Democrat said Doyle was singled out unfairly for blame, as often happens when a politician stumbles.

"Every decision that was made whether it was spending or the message or what states to invest in was a collaborative process," the other strategist said. "It's unfair to Patti to blame her. It was a ministerial position."

Politics | Clinton on the ropes: How she got there | Seattle Times Newspaper

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh
    It is amazing how you like to insinuate and fabricate things, but like I said, coming from you, I am not one bit surprise.

Again, I stated the Hillary would win by double digits in Iowa, which she lost.....ok, so you are sleeping better now ? ,,

Do feel like you are prophet ...all I ask you was what that have to do with you saying that why I don't call Hillary out on selling dreams also ! .....when I have stated over and over, even before this that all politicians are full of shit and will say and do whatever they need to do to win..

WHY NOT?

I will take it that business is not your strong point, so I will leave this with you, Bush had a plan to shake-up Social Security also, he could not execute it, and he had control of both houses. failed

" I am a uniter, not a divider, failed.

Free Trade, failed

That he would restore honor and integrity to the white house , failed

Election reform, failed

On Education :
    Let families save 5k per year for education tax free, failed.

I will take care of our veterans, that he was going to overturn a bill in 1995 when Bill Clinton said we can't afford to pay 100% of benefit for veterans anymore, than the jackass Bush rescind on his campaign promise to overturn Bill's veto of lifetime health benefits for military retirees.. failed.

I can go on and on from Bush to Clinton....my point is that there is nothing to look at or believe until they execute the plan. All these plan are just hopeful promises...or " Selling Dreams " to whoever will buy into it.

Again , What does Obama winning validates for you and who gives a shit, that is not about Obama winning( American History in the making) , but the fact that you put up a post that he's the next, President of the USA, if it makes you feel better or sleep better at night, then fine, tell it to someone who cares, I personally could care less.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    Hilary prolonging this is giving more time for mccain to get is campaign in presidential gear
    while Barack has to be busy dealing with her and not going on the attack against mccain

every day she spends in the "race" (if on can still call it that) for the democratic nomination
    is a day Obama spends not confronting mccain and the republican machine

She needs to do like Romney and for the good of the party and movement against the republicans

concede

Do like Romney...lol, listen, Romney's pockets are not as deep as Bloomberg, he's a smart guy, why should he spend up all his money like a fool. But it shows you where white Americans mind set are to pick McCain , what he spent less than 1/10 th of Romney .

I don't even see how they put McCain in that position must less where he is going to get the energy to deal with all that that day in and out endurance of being on the road !

Much less this is coming from someone with the motto that the surged is working !

Hillary, will do what is best for her career in Washington, not what is best for no party, if it pans out that she can't pull it off in the remaining states, I feel that she will pull out vs. risking to win at any means necessary.

Credits
    It is amazing how you like to insinuate and fabricate things, but like I said, coming from you, I am not one bit surprise.
    Wrong. What is AMAZING is that you BELIEVE that I FABRICATE your WORDS. So ley me POST it again.

WOW!

Again, I stated the Hillary would win by double digits in Iowa, which she lost.....ok, so you are sleeping better now ? ,,
    Nope.

You STATED that "PRESIDENT MS. CLINTON by DOUBLE DIGITS."

Since you're UNABLE to TRANSLATE what your OWN WORDS mean, ley me HELP U out.

It meant that you BELIEVED that HILLARY CLINTON was going to BEAT Barack by a LANDSLIDE in IOWA. Moreover, it meant that you BELIEVED that HILLARY CLINTON was going to be the NEXT PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES.

In other words, it meant that you BELIEVED that BARACK OBAMA did not STAND a CHANCE against Hillary.

I HOPE I was ABLE to CLARIFY your WORDS for U.

Do feel like you are prophet ...all I ask you was what that have to do with you saying that why I don't call Hillary out on selling dreams also ! .....when I have stated over and over, even before this that all politicians are full of shit and will say and do whatever they need to do to win..
    HISTORY says that you're the one who is FULL of SHIT. I have already given SEVERAL EXAMPLES (Teddy Roosevelt and FDR policies) of this.

I will take it that business is not your strong point, so I will leave this with you,
    If BUSINESS is your STRONG POINT, I am SUGGESTING that you TAKE A REFRESHER COURSE as it RELATES to the PRESIDENT'S ECONOMIC PLAN. You might want to START off with REAGANOMICS.

Bush had a plan to shake-up Social Security also, he could not execute it, and he had control of both houses. failed
    DUMBYA will GO DOWN as one of the TOP 3 INCOMPETENT PRESIDENTS in the HISTORY of the UNITED STATES, if not the WORST. And I have SAID this way back in his FIRST TERM in OFFICE.

If it wasn't for 9/11, DUMBYA would not have gotten a SECOND TERM, PERIOD.

" I am a uniter, not a divider, failed.
    He was a DIVIDER even before he came to OFFICE; ask AL GORE and the PEOPLE in FLORIDA.

Free Trade, failed
    Again, PREOCCUPATION with 9/11 led to MANY of his unfulfilled POLICIES.

That he would restore honor and integrity to the white house , failed
    He did a MONICA LEWINSKY too....he had PEOPLE PAYING to SLEEP in the LINCOLN BEDROOM too?

Election reform, failed
    EXPLAIN this ELECTION REFORM that you're REFERRING to. Again, 9/11 was his FOCUSED. He said it when the WORLD TRADE CENTER came TUMBLING DOWN.

In other words, the WAR ON TERROR took over his PRESIDENCY.

On Education :
    Let families save 5k per year for education tax free, failed.
    EXPLAIN this one to me.

Again, 9/11....war on TERROR took over his PRESIDENCY.

I will take care of our veterans, that he was going to overturn a bill in 1995 when Bill Clinton said we can't afford to pay 100% of benefit for veterans anymore, than the jackass Bush rescind on his campaign promise to overturn Bill's veto of lifetime health benefits for military retirees.. failed.
    Mannn, this is not CLEAR to me. See if you can EXPLAIN it CLEARER. Nevertheless, WAR on TERROR became his focused.

I can go on and on from Bush to Clinton....my point is that there is nothing to look at or believe until they execute the plan. All these plan are just hopeful promises...or " Selling Dreams " to whoever will buy into it.
    Again, HISTORY SAYS that U R not MAKING ANY SENSE. If one has to BELIEVE your LOGIC then one has to CONCLUDE that no PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES ENACTED any POLICIES that he FAVORED, even if PASSED by CONGRESS or by DECREE.

So BASICALLY, based on your SILLY LOGIC, every SINGLE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES have been SELLING DREAMS to the AMERICAN people.

Of course, even a RETARD knows this is NONSENSE.

BARACK OBAMA is not DUMBYA.....BARACK OBAMA has no OBLIGATION to SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS.....BARACK OBAMA is a once in a LIFETIME PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. So when he BECOMES the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES, one does not EXPECT him to be like DUMBYA./

Again , What does Obama winning validates for you and who gives a shit, that is not about Obama winning( American History in the making) , but the fact that you put up a post that he's the next, President of the USA, if it makes you feel better or sleep better at night, then fine, tell it to someone who cares, I personally could care less.

So this is what is BOTHERING U. You're UPSET because I made a THREAD over a YEAR AGO STATING that BARACK OBAMA is going to be the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES.

SORRY my BROTHA if I BURST your BUBBLE....sorry my BROTHA if I SAW in OBAMA (when he was not on the RADAR of being a SERIOUS candidate for the PRESIDENCY) that which you OBVIOUSLY saw in BILLARY.....SORRY MY BROTHA if you did not have the VISION to see that OBAMA was SERIOUS CANDIDATE for the PRESIDENCY....SORRY my BROTHA if your LOVE for BILLARY will not MATERIALIZED in a "PRESIDENT MS. CLINTON."

It will be PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. Get used to it MY BROTHA.
    RESPEK MY BROTHA.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast