Thread: Akon- Sorry. WHat's your take?

Credits

Exclamation Akon- Sorry. WHat's your take?

might be more suitable here.

I personally think it is pretty bad as$, Nuff respec'! I hear people in Trinidad are already saying that it is really for Gwen Stefani since they lost the Vorizon deal on their concert (As if she really gives a fu
    I just want to know how Trini's can say they are Trini to d' bone and show so much love for their country, then when a Trini seems to have an influence on any International entity, people want to knock them down as if a Trini can have no value to anyone off d' Island. WTF?

I think some growing up needs to be done. Crabs in a barrel I tell ya.

Just in case, here's the link, check out the last verse:

zSHARE - akon-sorry.mp3

I'd like to hear opinions, I'm lighting the fire.

compliments Pebbs.

Brown Milk
    This tune is big...

Hit the nail on the head with the third verse...

Sorry that it took so long to see/ See that they were wrong tryin' 2 put it on me/ I'm sorry that it took long to speak/ But I was on tour with Gwen Stefani/ Sorry for the hand that she was dealt/ For the embarassment that she felt/ Just a little young girl tryna have fun/ Her daddy should have never let her out that young/ Sorry for club Zen gettin' shut down/ I hope they manage better next time around/ How was I to know she was underage/ In a 21 and older club they say/ Why doesnt anybody wanna take blame/ Verison backed out disgracin' my name/ Im just a singer tryna entertain/ Because I love my fans I'll take dat blame...

I give Akon his props for addressin' the matter and he was sincere about the whole thing...
    Last edited by Brown Milk; 06-14-2007 at 09:12 AM.

Credits

Thumbs up

I listened to that song 5 times. I love it. I'm glad to see that there is still some decent and respectful entertainers out there. The song is direct and came straight from the heart.

I think it will get real air play.

Credits

repost, love...