Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AKON parents real wicked boy

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits

AKON parents real wicked boy

I would really like to know how they expected this boy as a child to write out the long ass name the gave him when he was born. The boy real name is:

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam Denny

Seems like they weren't sure they would have more kids so they decided to give the boy all the names that they picked out for their kids. Goodness

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam Denny (Born October 14, 1981),[1] known simply as Akon, is a hip-hop and R&B singer. He was born in St. Louis, Missouri,[2] USA but grew up in Dakar, Senegal and at the age of seven he moved to the USA, settling in Jersey City, New Jersey. He is the son of jazz percussionist Mor Thiam and is fluent in his native language of French as well as English. To date, Akon has released two albums, Trouble and Konvicted, each of which has produced huge smash single hits, primarily "Lonely"(US #4), "Smack That"(US #2), and "I Wanna Love You"(US #1).

Taj
    Credits
    d father probably wanted to keep him occupied while he was foopin his 18 wives
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    I thought Akon just stood for convict or "konvicted"...didn't know Akon was actually part of his name

Credits

now look at this name. i mean they boy already had one LU did they really have to give him two more.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty View Post

now look at this name. i mean they boy already had one LU did they really have to give him two more.
    ask Butros Butros Gali parents the same ting

(yea i know i butcher d man name)
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post

oh i thought u were trying to spell burrito

Credits
    I would really like to know how they expected this boy as a child to write out the long ass name the gave him when he was born. The boy real name is:

Seems like they weren't sure they would have more kids so they decided to give the boy all the names that they picked out for their kids. Goodness

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam Denny (Born October 14, 1981),[1] known simply as Akon, is a hip-hop and R&B singer. He was born in St. Louis, Missouri,[2] USA but grew up in Dakar, Senegal and at the age of seven he moved to the USA, settling in Jersey City, New Jersey. He is the son of jazz percussionist Mor Thiam and is fluent in his native language of French as well as English. To date, Akon has released two albums, Trouble and Konvicted, each of which has produced huge smash single hits, primarily "Lonely"(US #4), "Smack That"(US #2), and "I Wanna Love You"(US #1).
    I wonder if he would have gotten any respect with that as his name
    still that's just wrong as hell, 13 flippin names, or 10 if you count Lu Lu Lu (snicker) as one name

Credits

in some african countries it's common to have many names. i went to school with an african girl that had 8 names.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting View Post
    in some african countries it's common to have many names. i went to school with an african girl that had 8 names.
    yep..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post

who dat is? (yeah I don't have an idea who that is)

Credits
    If that's his real name I wouldn't be surprised seeing something of that nature.

Taj
    Credits
    what i doan get is why Ghanians like the born on a mon tues wed.....etc ting so much

every 2 steps yuh mek is ah kwaku or ah kojo etc

damnnnnnnnn

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    who dat is? (yeah I don't have an idea who that is)
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...alli+biography

former secretary general of the UN

m
    Credits
    To dem it's prolly as easy to say as Frank, Henry or Robert.

DSP
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cease10 View Post
    I thought Akon just stood for convict or "konvicted"...didn't know Akon was actually part of his name
    LOL!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast