Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Akon The Barbarian !

  1. #1
    Registered User Marshall Town's Avatar Marshall Town is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jumieka
    Posts
    482
    Credits
    1,495

    Akon The Barbarian !

    He was talking bout his african roots and his beginning in the states, when a kid flung a bottle to him ( racist ?!). the, Akon took the kid and threw him pan di crowd.


    YouTube - Akon Throwing a TEEN at K-FEST (Closest To Stage)

  2. #2
    Registered User Teumessian Fox's Avatar Teumessian Fox is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Maarten
    Posts
    1,159
    Credits
    1,024,712
    LMAO.. Akon is that, dude!


    I would have done same... know why... The kid had to be reprimanded.

  3. #3
    领导失 PhuCk Yu MoN's Avatar PhuCk Yu MoN is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ŋεώ Ұřяk €iŧץ
    Posts
    4,416
    Credits
    1,024,611

    Thumbs down

    It seems Akon has a thing for 15 year-olds.

  4. #4
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Thats what i am talking about.....Gangsta!!!!!!!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  5. #5
    Registered User Marshall Town's Avatar Marshall Town is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jumieka
    Posts
    482
    Credits
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Teumessian Fox View Post
    LMAO.. Akon is that, dude!


    I would have done same... know why... The kid had to be reprimanded.

    I rather think that it's a bad image he is giving of himself to the public.

    now some racists may say (according to his reaction) that oh yeah , these black people are definetely rude and wild.

    He didnt need to act like that in front of the cameras. Really,this dude has to know how to behave himself.

    remember how he acted here with a 14 year old girl ( de video is at the bottom)

    Africahit - Akon se livre Ă#### des jeux sexuels sur scène avec une fille de 14 ans

    If i were the kid, i would hav sue this mo'fo Akon. trust me
    Last edited by Marshall Town; 06-11-2007 at 01:04 PM.

  6. #6
    领导失 PhuCk Yu MoN's Avatar PhuCk Yu MoN is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ŋεώ Ұřяk €iŧץ
    Posts
    4,416
    Credits
    1,024,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Town View Post
    I rather think that it's a bad image he is giving of himself to the public.

    now some racists may say (according to his reaction) that oh yeah , these black people are definetely rude and wild.

    He didnt need to act like that in front of the cameras.

    If i were the kid, i would hav sue this mo'fo Akon. trust me
    I think the child's mother is suing.

  7. #7
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    His fame seem to be going to his head and he got too big to quick.

  8. #8
    Registered User Teumessian Fox's Avatar Teumessian Fox is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Maarten
    Posts
    1,159
    Credits
    1,024,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Town View Post
    I rather think that it's a bad image he is giving of himself to the public.

    now some racists may say (according to his reaction) that oh yeah , these black people are definetely rude and wild.

    He didnt need to act like that in front of the cameras. Really,this dude has to know how to behave himself.

    remember how he acted here with a 14 year old girl ( de video is at the bottom)

    Africahit - Akon se livre Ă#### des jeux sexuels sur scène avec une fille de 14 ans

    If i were the kid, i would hav sue this mo'fo Akon. trust me

    I don't think he overracted. I do think he should have controlled himself since this may jeopardize his career.

  9. #9
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    His fame seem to be going to his head and he got too big to quick.
    big too quick? His first single was released for over 6 months because it got into major rotation... The producers he wanted to work with refused to work with him so he decides to produce his music for himself.

    Lets be honest here, I can read of names of rappers in clubs who have either jumped off staged or sent their entourage into the crowd after someone who threw something at them or heckled him and the american public could careless because those are nightclubs and they are filled with minorities...

    Akon dances with an underage girl who illegally entered the nightclub. He was in a country where if you go there in round Ash Wednesday, you see a bunch of half naked people doing all sorts of sexually suggestive dance moves and that ain't a problem cuz its we culture but its an uproar when Akon do it...

    Akon being held at a different standard because he a black act that connects to white american crowd.

  10. #10
    Mr. BALTIMORE Redlocks's Avatar Redlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    4,534
    Credits
    1,959,237
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83 View Post
    Akon being held at a different standard because he a black act that connects to white american crowd.
    That may be the case with the kid he threw off the stage in the States,
    but that certainly wasn't the case in Trinidad. How old is Akon? Shouldn't
    he have better judgment? Regardless of what the kid did, Akon was wrong.
    Had it been on the streets of any city in the US he could have been charged
    with battery.

    Baltimore is full of little punks who deserve to get the crap kicked out of
    them because of their anti-social behavior. One reason I don't personally
    do it is because I will be arrested and possibly face a lawsuit, not to
    mention the possibility of a revenge attack with a weapon.
    Think For Yourself

  11. #11
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    That may be the case with the kid he threw off the stage in the States,
    but that certainly wasn't the case in Trinidad. How old is Akon? Shouldn't
    he have better judgment?
    Regardless of what the kid did, Akon was wrong.
    Had it been on the streets of any city in the US he could have been charged
    with battery.

    Baltimore is full of little punks who deserve to get the crap kicked out of
    them because of their anti-social behavior. One reason I don't personally
    do it is because I will be arrested and possibly face a lawsuit, not to
    mention the possibility of a revenge attack with a weapon.
    So while performing in a 18 and older club with loud music ,excitement and the serving of alcohol .... Do you think if you was in his shoes you would be able to tell that it was a Minor you was dancing with
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  12. #12
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83 View Post
    big too quick? His first single was released for over 6 months because it got into major rotation... The producers he wanted to work with refused to work with him so he decides to produce his music for himself.

    Lets be honest here, I can read of names of rappers in clubs who have either jumped off staged or sent their entourage into the crowd after someone who threw something at them or heckled him and the american public could careless because those are nightclubs and they are filled with minorities...

    Akon dances with an underage girl who illegally entered the nightclub. He was in a country where if you go there in round Ash Wednesday, you see a bunch of half naked people doing all sorts of sexually suggestive dance moves and that ain't a problem cuz its we culture but its an uproar when Akon do it...

    Akon being held at a different standard because he a black act that connects to white american crowd.
    Well again I disagree because as a celeb he should have common sense that you don't eat out the kitty cyat of a complete stranger. That he has know for all of five minutes in public. Akon could be pink for all I care. If the average guy off the street was to do something like that in public to a stranger. We would not even be having a discussion about what was wrong about the entire incident or his/her behavior.

  13. #13
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    That may be the case with the kid he threw off the stage in the States,
    but that certainly wasn't the case in Trinidad. How old is Akon? Shouldn't
    he have better judgment? Regardless of what the kid did, Akon was wrong.
    Had it been on the streets of any city in the US he could have been charged
    with battery.

    Baltimore is full of little punks who deserve to get the crap kicked out of
    them because of their anti-social behavior. One reason I don't personally
    do it is because I will be arrested and possibly face a lawsuit, not to
    mention the possibility of a revenge attack with a weapon.
    The kid could of been arrested for throwing the water bottle. It amazing how throwing an object a baseball or basketball game from the stands is punishable by up to a year in jail but the same thing doesn't apply at the concert? Last I checked that the same exact thing.

    I am not saying what he did is right but the kid deserves to be charged to if Akon is going to be charged. Lets face it, Akon has lost one endorsement already because of the thing in Trinidad on something he could not of known unless he asked for ID but she got into the club so she could of even had a fake ID now he has to deal with this because one again security can't do their job.

  14. #14
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Well again I disagree because as a celeb he should have common sense that you don't eat out the kitty cyat of a complete stranger. That he has know for all of five minutes in public. Akon could be pink for all I care. If the average guy off the street was to do something like that in public to a stranger. We would not even be having a discussion about what was wrong about the entire incident or his/her behavior.
    How many soca artists does pick up girls out the crowd do sexually suggestive acts? I really ain't have a problem with the Trini thing no way he coulda know that girl 14 unless he start having a conversation with her and then you could realize she mentality or topics of discussion aint going to be the same as an adult

  15. #15
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ragga~ View Post
    So while performing in a 18 and older club with loud music ,excitement and the serving of alcohol .... Do you think if you was in his shoes you would be able to tell that it was a Minor you was dancing with
    You sound like you speaking from experience there trindadian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •