Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Airlines passengers to be charged by the pound

  1. #1
    Registered User BRIAN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    TORONTO
    Posts
    1,984
    Credits
    202,213

    Airlines passengers to be charged by the pound

    Anyone ah dem teef my idea, betta chat to mi lawya.



    .......well it's getting sticky out there. After weighing your luggage, you jump on the scale.

  2. #2
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    What body weight??? Well look how my narrow tail will be flying almost for free!

  3. #3
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    rell fukkery ah gwan in d place now...choops

  4. #4
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN View Post
    Anyone ah dem teef my idea, betta chat to mi lawya.



    .......well it's getting sticky out there. After weighing your luggage, you jump on the scale.
    padna you about a month or two late some airline start running pricing plan experiments.. but eh think they gone apply the pricing i can see so many "discrimination" lawsuits

  5. #5
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    padna you about a month or two late some airline start running pricing plan experiments.. but eh think they gone apply the pricing i can see so many "discrimination" lawsuits

    Ent!?

  6. #6
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Starting soon American Airlines will b charging passengers $10 for the first bag and $25 on the second for all domestic flight.....pounds or no pounds
    Last edited by Kiz; 06-06-2008 at 10:51 AM.

  7. #7
    Registered User up2detime's Avatar up2detime is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,412
    Credits
    1,521,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    padna you about a month or two late some airline start running pricing plan experiments.. but eh think they gone apply the pricing i can see so many "discrimination" lawsuits
    TRU, i ain see how they plan to enforce that anyway. if i done buy my ticket online when i checking my bag they gone tell me i still owe X amount. suppose i do a quick checkin outside, they gone be weighin ppl out there too? i dont see this truly happening

  8. #8
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by up2detime View Post
    TRU, i ain see how they plan to enforce that anyway. if i done buy my ticket online when i checking my bag they gone tell me i still owe X amount. suppose i do a quick checkin outside, they gone be weighin ppl out there too? i dont see this truly happening
    There is a fee just to check in at the curb (if daiz what you mean by outside) and if you use one of the automated check in machines in the airport you still have to go to the counter to check your bags so yes this can happen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •