Thread: Airline

LSK
    Credits

Airline

.....on A & E.

I love that show. :)

It shows how normal everyday folks just flip the fcuk out when an airplane or airport comes into their view........it's like the smell of jet fuel does bring out the demon within. :devil Now at least people know that I'm not exaggerating when I tell some of my horror stories.

Credits
    I was watchin it lastnight..it was pretty cool...

Credits
    that show was so good last night..esp when the man couldn't get on the plane b/c he was drinking in the bar and missed the flight. I was mad that they didn't let the man on with his oxygen tank. Then the lady who told them they have to wait another 5 minutes so she can call her cruise ship..what de a$$ she talking?steups..it was good though...

LSK
    Credits
    Yes, the shows last night were really good.........And yuh know, ah sure all these people does be sane and sober on an average day. Folks just crazy yes.

Angie: The oxygen tank thing is a FAR (federal aviation regulation). If that tank was not pressure tested it could explode in flight. All he had to do was order one to be supplied for him by the airline when he booked his ticket. You'd be surprised how many times this happens and folks get left behind. :p

Credits
    I waiting for the special TnT Carnival 2k5 edition moved to HBO due to adult language?