Thread: aint I sexy

luv2bull

aint I sexy

I wanna know mrs fantasy, Why isnt my name on the sexiest imixer list, YOU know I deserve it cause there is not a more glamourous or flamboyant individual as me ooooooooooookay ms thang, so hurry up and put my name on the list. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you
    Last edited by luv2bull; 12-18-2002 at 11:34 AM.

Credits
    You have to post your pic so we could see if yuh sexy or not.

Credits

Re: aint I sexy

Originally posted by luv2bull
    I wanna know mrs fantasy, Why isnt my name on the sexiest imixer list, YOU know I deserve it cause there is not a more glamourous or flamboyant individual as me ooooooooooookay mr thang, so hurry up and put my name on the list. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you
    Its ok babes.. none of my imix boyfriends found me sexy either... its ok.. we will go take a drink at the bar and lick our egos back to normal.

Dragon
    You need ah separate category

Credits

Re: aint I sexy

Originally posted by luv2bull
    I wanna know mrs fantasy, Why isnt my name on the sexiest imixer list, YOU know I deserve it cause there is not a more glamourous or flamboyant individual as me ooooooooooookay ms thang, so hurry up and put my name on the list. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you
    If I am not mistaken, u have to had posted over a hundred posts in order to get nominated

luv2bull
    dragon are you suffering from a disorder called: I am lacking attention, for your info, I can be catogorized in the both post, male and female, oooooooooooooooookay.