Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Ain't dis some Shyte

  1. #1
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290

    Ain't dis some Shyte

    A friend of mine is pregnant and now her man just blew her off. What the fcuk is up with some guys. What a jerk. How u leave some one like that, i am so pissed off for her.

  2. #2
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    damn.....that's very irresponsible of him......

    that's ok.....stand by her and support her cuz her friends will be there for her no matter what....that guy doesn't realize the mistake he has just made.

  3. #3
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    1,007,540
    *throw's on S.W.A.T. protective gear*

    So what if the girl was uglier than Grace Jones on crack and poked holes in the condom to get herself pregnant for him??


  4. #4
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Originally posted by DWizard of AAHS
    *throw's on S.W.A.T. protective gear*

    So what if the girl was uglier than Grace Jones on crack and poked holes in the condom to get herself pregnant for him??

    DWizard.....U know I love yuh and our late nite IMIX sessions sneaking ah drink and ah wine, BUT I have to get on you for this....

    Why does it have to take a man to say a comment like this?? So true that some women trap a man to keep a man....but I hopefully this girl didn't do that.

  5. #5
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290
    Originally posted by DWizard of AAHS
    *throw's on S.W.A.T. protective gear*

    So what if the girl was uglier than Grace Jones on crack and poked holes in the condom to get herself pregnant for him??

    no darling, my girl is 18 years old, the last thing she want is a friggin baby, her damn senior year of HS

  6. #6
    sexytrinipisces trinipicses's Avatar trinipicses is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    687
    Credits
    1,010,270
    dat is so messed up. He won't realize what a good child he is going to have until it is to late
    bet ah boxem down
    ~LoVe LiFe~ Modda suckkaz

  7. #7
    Roz
    ~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~ Roz's Avatar Roz is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    On the roof top
    Posts
    6,462
    Credits
    1,079,838
    Originally posted by DWizard of AAHS
    *throw's on S.W.A.T. protective gear*

    So what if the girl was uglier than Grace Jones on crack and poked holes in the condom to get herself pregnant for him??



    But on a serious note...It may be more to the story than you are being told. There are always three sides to a story...HIS SIDE, HER SIDE and the TRUTH. It does take two to TANGO, but what were the circumstances in their relationship?

  8. #8
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290
    Originally posted by Roz


    But on a serious note...It may be more to the story than you are being told. There are always three sides to a story...HIS SIDE, HER SIDE and the TRUTH. It does take two to TANGO, but what were the circumstances in their relationship?

    well i know that she been going out wit him for MAD long, and now that she is pregnant, he is out, what the hell is that.

    she didn't want a baby i can testify to that. she is the last person to try to trap a guy.

  9. #9
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    1,007,540
    Originally posted by CaribGyrl
    DWizard.....U know I love yuh and our late nite IMIX sessions sneaking ah drink and ah wine, BUT I have to get on you for this....

    Why does it have to take a man to say a comment like this?? So true that some women trap a man to keep a man....but I hopefully this girl didn't do that.
    Carib babes ah luv you too .. but doh take me serious ahtall...

    And does it matter WHAT sex said that comment? I can almost garuntee that she didn do it on purpose (i hope )
    Jokes is jokes... as this was but sometimes it happens..
    And even as a joke, we have to realize the truth behind it. This situation actually happened to my boy 2 years ago..

    Now.. For the record.. I AM ON KICKS TONITE SO DOH MIND ME:p

  10. #10
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416
    Originally posted by Hotgirl11226
    well i know that she been going out wit him for MAD long, and now that she is pregnant, he is out, what the hell is that.

    she didn't want a baby i can testify to that. she is the last person to try to trap a guy.
    Some questions we just can't get de answers to...
    http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/sh...threadid=52340

  11. #11
    trini49
    Guest
    Hotgirl11226 A friend of mine is pregnant and now her man just blew her off. What the fcuk is up with some guys. What a jerk. How u leave some one like that, i am so pissed off for her.
    let me ask did the guy only break up with her or is he actually abandoning his responsability as a father?

  12. #12
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Originally posted by DWizard of AAHS
    Carib babes ah luv you too .. but doh take me serious ahtall...

    And does it matter WHAT sex said that comment? I can almost garuntee that she didn do it on purpose (i hope )
    Jokes is jokes... as this was but sometimes it happens..
    And even as a joke, we have to realize the truth behind it. This situation actually happened to my boy 2 years ago..

    Now.. For the record.. I AM ON KICKS TONITE SO DOH MIND ME:p
    You are forgiven!

  13. #13
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    1,007,540
    Originally posted by CaribGyrl
    You are forgiven!
    Yuh should know by now....

    Anytime after 10 I'm not responsible for my comments

  14. #14
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Originally posted by DWizard of AAHS
    Yuh should know by now....

    Anytime after 10 I'm not responsible for my comments
    he not responsible fuh his comments before 10 also :p

  15. #15
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    1,007,540
    Originally posted by Pimptress
    he not responsible fuh his comments before 10 also :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •