Thread: Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie'

Credits

Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie'

TEHRAN, Iran Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the official version of the Sept. 11 attacks a "big lie" used by the U.S. as an excuse for the war on terror, state media reported.

Ahmadinejad's comments, made during an address to Intelligence Ministry staff, come amid escalating tensions between the West and Tehran over its disputed nuclear program. They show that Iran has no intention of toning itself down even with tighter sanctions looming because of its refusal to halt uranium enrichment.

"September 11 was a big lie and a pretext for the war on terror and a prelude to invading Afghanistan," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying by state TV. He called the attacks a "complicated intelligence scenario and act."

The Iranian president has questioned the official U.S. version of the Sept. 11 attacks before, but this is the first time he ventured to label it a "big lie."

In 2007, New York officials rejected Ahmadinejad's request to visit the World Trade Center site while he was in the city for a U.N. meeting. The president also sparked an uproar when he said during a lecture in New York that the causes and conditions that led to the attacks, as well as who orchestrated them, still need to be examined.

At the time, he also told Iranian state TV the attacks were "a result of mismanaging and inhumane managing of the world by the U.S," and that Washington was using Sept. 11 as an excuse to attack others.

He has also questioned the Sept. 11 death toll of around 3,000, claiming the Americans never published the victims' names.

Credits
    Just read this on another forum. He better amp up his security. He's calling out the US for terrorizing it's own country, and if he continues, he'll be in danger, real danger.

Credits
    you ever heard of the North Woods Project?
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    Just read this on another forum. He better amp up his security. He's calling out the US for terrorizing it's own country, and if he continues, he'll be in danger, real danger.
    Yep. I'm glad he spoke his mind but i'm worried about his safety now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    you ever heard of the North Woods Project?
    hmm so u read about it too huh. The stuff people do for money and more power is sad.
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post

hmm so u read about it too huh. The stuff people do for money and more power is sad.

that northwoods shit is scary...
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Bush probably saw this on tv I bet you he was like you mother F------- telling Americans people my secrets.

Credits
    you ppl are too late on those thing D: nice too know my certain islanders peeps are not sleeping on bullshitt tho cause most of them dnt care only if something happens bad like and earthqauke or so disaster but other wise caribbean ppl are dumb to common sense yuh fock ^_^ yup i said it lol..

iran,gaza,lebanon,egpyt needs to watch out oh yeah and syria , pakistan

in africa ethipoia and somalia and sudan too well in term of religion,power and military the other african states will be continue 2 be rob and including in haiti.. and the caribbean tourism islands.. will be bank rupt so bad that nutin they own eh go be there not even the hair on em ass is theirs lol...so the politrick sell out we completely soon

latin american on the list too cuba to me is gone when castro is dead tho..
    so chavez deh yess and bolivia and peru and brazil
    mexico ,usa want to take there butt so much ray ray rayy.they go play em gona kick out drug cartels and send them the caribbean plus more killings fi wee yess. starting in ja well tripling it and spreading down to the other islands all to guyana

hmm i forgot any? far eastt china will obvioulsy play the rich toppa ting so em go be in top following india but usa will still stand the greatest army unless
    aka soviet union gets bck to the picture yuh know russia guna be bck in first world soon??

Credits
    ^^u write as if english is your second language...i couldn't even read the whole thing cuz its so confusing..
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    That's cold blooded

Credits
    ^^u write as if english is your second language...i couldn't even read the whole thing cuz its so confusing..
    lol that's because I'm speaking my mind and idk ,it dnt sound right?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinhaiti4ever View Post
    That's cold blooded
    lol I'm sorry it wasn't my intention for it to sound cold blooded.

Credits

an understatement. I was trying to follow him but.....

Credits
    ABC Vs. Loose Change Part I

ABC Vs. Loose Change Part II

Credits
    Well that is what America does best... Inflict pain on herself and then attack others... 9/11 aint the only incident...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.