Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

  1. #1
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395

    Unhappy Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    I NEED some junk food/candy/ice cream

    can anyone be of service, PLEASE

    i'm still in the house gear...don't want go out, anyone wanna drop some off

  2. #2
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    anyone wanna drop some off

    If you interested in man meat I could drop some off for you.

  3. #3
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Race Bannon
    If you interested in man meat I could drop some off for you.
    I got enuff tks


    now on to the goodies
    no more left in the cupboard

  4. #4
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    I NEED some junk food/candy/ice cream

    can anyone be of service, PLEASE

    i'm still in the house gear...don't want go out, anyone wanna drop some off

    You Need DA Food because somebody dat wudda had it would be asking for it. Not Junk Food

  5. #5
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe

    You Need DA Food because somebody dat wudda had it would be asking for it. Not Junk Food

    i had some this morn and already for dinner.....now i need the sweets to finsh it off and my sister and mom ate all the fudge/coconut cheese last nite, I would have been having it all now

  6. #6
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    i had some this morn and already for dinner.....now i need the sweets to finsh it off and my sister and mom ate all the fudge/coconut cheese last nite, I would have been having it all now
    LOL

  7. #7
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe
    LOL
    doh laff...i'm restless and have the shakes

  8. #8
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    doh laff...i'm restless and have the shakes
    Go to the shop?

  9. #9
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe
    Go to the shop?
    i want someone to go for me...i dont want to go outside
    i asked my dad, then he rolled his eyes and told me to walk to the corner...i am still in bed

  10. #10
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    i want someone to go for me...i dont want to go outside
    LAZY, have you gone fat since I-mix had that Show Youself thread

  11. #11
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe
    LAZY, have you gone fat since I-mix had that Show Youself thread
    nope....still the same
    i think i'll make some cornmeal to hold me down

  12. #12
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    nope....still the same
    i think i'll make some cornmeal to hold me down
    Theres a solution to everything

  13. #13
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe
    Theres a solution to everything
    yep

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •