Thread: Ahh.....dammit!!!

Credits

Ahh.....dammit!!!

OH $#!T .......AH MISS REAL WORLD AGAIN............STEUPS!! :

SOMEBODY TELL MIH WHAPPEN IN IT!!

Credits
    Alton and Irulan had a big fight. She accussed him of having a sex with these three girls in Australia. Then she told Gabe that they were sleeping together (Alton and irulan) and he got upset. That was the main thing for the night.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    DAMMIT!!!! I forgot to watch it too...DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

Credits
    hellllloooooooooooooooo people is MTV. U going to see that shit ten times again for the week. Then a marathon before the finale
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Credits
    Alton and Irulan had a big fight. She accussed him of having a sex with these three girls in Australia. Then she told Gabe that they were sleeping together (Alton and irulan) and he got upset. That was the main thing for the night.
    FUH REAL.......AND I MISS DAT....STEUPS!!

WHEN DO THEY SHOW RE-RUNS.... I WANT TO SEE IRULAN GO BACK HOME WITHOUT A MAN... SHE DONE HAVE SHE MAN ARREDDY WHA SHE FIGHTING DOWN ALTON FOR?? OMAN EH..TSK TSK TSK!!

Credits
    Alton real nice you know. De gyul break a cue stick on him. She throw ice .. she mess up the whole place throwing stuff at the boy... just cause he hang outwit some girls and SHE have a man... we is real trouble. I know on weekends for sure.. and whenever they cyar find nothing else to show.

Originally posted by Kingmidas
    FUH REAL.......AND I MISS DAT....STEUPS!!

WHEN DO THEY SHOW RE-RUNS.... I WANT TO SEE IRULAN GO BACK HOME WITHOUT A MAN... SHE DONE HAVE SHE MAN ARREDDY WHA SHE FIGHTING DOWN ALTON FOR?? OMAN EH..TSK TSK TSK!!

Credits
    BUNJIGARLINDARLIN..........DAZ SOMETHING I LIKE TO REFER TO AS GREED.............BITING OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN SWALLOW

Credits
    waaaaiiiiiiit.....bunjigarlindarlin....Alton and Irulan sleep together...meaning doing the nasty? or just sleeping? I know they use that term loosely..

Credits
    Actually, from what Irlan told Gabe her and Alton only slept in the same bed nothing else happened. But there has been a whole lot of I love yous being thrown around and what about them in the hot tub nude. All the same I kinda agree with midas on the fact that Irlan should go home without a man because he seems more deserving of that. You want to do dirt especially on TV jsut stay single that way everybody cool afterwards.

n/a

Angry Real World

This whole ting bwtn Alton and Irulan is gettin sickin.

Both of them was wrong She for bullin him and talking bout she love she man, and he need some kinda help, I now understand y u guys call him a fassy.

HELLO guy you where tape saying that " Yuh had yuh 1st 3some in yuh life" then go lie on National TV and say yuh never said that and then want poor steve to lie for you.He had the nerve to swear on he brother that he didn't do it. Then the boy go say if he did tell Steve that he can't remember. Come on guy yuh game is WACK.

The fight scene was toooooooooo funny meh and meh sister was laughin reel hard,Them almost make meh choke.And how she go get a attitude when she told her man what was going and he get vexx. That gyal is spoiled beyond spoiled.She look for what she get.

I do believe something will happen again bwtn them bc they really do care about each other.

Credits
    girl last night i made sure i did everything before i watched that show. that girl gets me sick, you have a boyfriend and then she want to act like the man must not be with no one. the best one i like on the show is the other black girl she dont care.. i cant wait to see what will happen next week

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    damn ...i missed it..the one i saw was a repeat!! when is the repeat of what u guys saw coming on?
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    This whole ting bwtn Alton and Irulan is gettin sickin.

HOOOOOOOO.....................SHE'S A HOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE........SHE'S A HOOOOEEEEEEEE....I SAID THAT SHE'S A HOOOOEEEEE

amprincess
    I caught it last night, she is a fool. and what the hell was that wrestlemania match? that part was too funny. I missed last week's episode when they were in Australia, what happened? Did Alton & Irulan have sex down there?

Credits
    I caught it last night, she is a fool. and what the hell was that wrestlemania match? that part was too funny. I missed last week's episode when they were in Australia, what happened? Did Alton & Irulan have sex down there?
    ALTON DID.....BUT NOT WITH IRULAN.....AND SHE VEX FUH DAT.....STEUPS.