Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ah tink ah should get a tv cuz...

Solidarity

Unhappy ah tink ah should get a tv cuz...

...it's been over five years since one has been in my home and even before that i hardly watched anyting but sports. well, de i watched a few hours of non-sports tv last night and is a whole different world out deh...oonu evah really siddung and penny de videos on bet...wtf? i kept being disturbed as shit while ah was watchin...my friend said i'm like an alien...

damn...what becomes of people who watch plenty of dat stuff? no wonder people like me seem like outcasts sometimes...ah tink i need to get one so i can re-connect...lol

tramericanjr
    5 years???????

5 minutes is a eternity without television

Credits
    I used to analyze bet videos like dat too until I get fed up, I doh watch that channel any more, I jus flick right by it and steups...wow nuff respect to you, I sometimes wish I could live without a tv..I'm gonna have to try that one day

trini49
    5 years.....but recently my dish was down for about 2 wks and a really didn't feel like a missed a thing

Solidarity
    Originally posted by tramericanjr
    5 years???????

5 minutes is a eternity without television
    damn...five minutes huh? dais some shit deh bredren...how's yuh mental?

Credits
    I like to watch Animal PLanet.

tramericanjr
    Originally posted by Solidarity
    damn...five minutes huh? dais some shit deh bredren...how's yuh mental?
    it was a joke

Solidarity
    Originally posted by QueenBea
    I used to analyze bet videos like dat too until I get fed up, I doh watch that channel any more, I jus flick right by it and steups...
    dats interestin...yuh tink most people do dat or yuh feel like more and more people are watchin?

why yuh doh tink yuh could live w/out one?

Solidarity
    Originally posted by tramericanjr
    it was a joke
    :p

Solidarity
    Originally posted by trini49
    5 years.....but recently my dish was down for about 2 wks and a really didn't feel like a missed a thing
    yup...five and countin. ah mean is not like ah doh watch when i'm out or at someone else's home. i'll also try to schedule a viewing when i think something especially worthwhile is on. mostly though, i'm still a sports nut and i will try to ketch piece of a game once a tv is in the near vicinity. btw, yuh play yet? :p

Solidarity
    Originally posted by Shockwave
    I like to watch Animal PLanet.

why and what is it about?

Credits
    Besides a good CD...I use TV as background noise when the house is too quiet

Solidarity
    Originally posted by Dancer
    Besides a good CD...I use TV as background noise when the house is too quiet
    so when yuh actually watch it for an extended period of time...yuh does feel ah way?

Credits
    Wow. I don't really watch tv either. Today Law and Order was filmed in my office and everyone was excited, took pictures with the actors, and didn't do any work. I was in my office, on the computer, doing work as usual, and took a walk for lunch. I don't even know who the stars of the show are. I never watched an episode of american idol, survivor, or any of the other popular shows. I like Everybody Loves Raymond and catch Sould Food once in a while. Other than that tv just doesn't draw my attention.

Credits
    Originally posted by Solidarity
    so when yuh actually watch it for an extended period of time...yuh does feel ah way?
    Nah... if I watch it for an extended time it's something I really want to see....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast