Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ah song dedication.. to Imix singles

  1. #1
    0
    Guest

    Talking Ah song dedication.. to Imix singles

    in light of todays events..

    i would like to dedicate

    LONELY RAG BY XTATIK to allyuh
    lonely .. ah feel so lonely ... ....


  2. #2
    Sugar Apple
    Guest

    Re: Ah song dedication.. to Imix singles

    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    in light of todays events..

    i would like to dedicate

    LONELY RAG BY XTATIK to allyuh
    lonely .. ah feel so lonely ... ....

    hull it...:

  3. #3
    0
    Guest

    Re: Re: Ah song dedication.. to Imix singles

    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    hull it...:
    wha ah do you... is just ah song

  4. #4
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    wait a blasted minute.....I said I was single allyuh never hear meh say I was lonely.....don't get it twisted. I see that we will have to start a new topic bout this tomorrow...I gone to class now.

  5. #5
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    wait a blasted minute.....I said I was single allyuh never hear meh say I was lonely.....don't get it twisted. I see that we will have to start a new topic bout this tomorrow...I gone to class now.
    have fun in class TP ...... we vibes later

  6. #6
    Sugar Apple
    Guest
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    wait a blasted minute.....I said I was single allyuh never hear meh say I was lonely.....don't get it twisted. I see that we will have to start a new topic bout this tomorrow...I gone to class now.
    good point:p

  7. #7
    0
    Guest
    that's why before allyuh blaze fire ... remember it is if the caps fits wear it...

  8. #8
    Sugar Aloes
    Guest
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    that's why before allyuh blaze fire ... remember it is if the caps fits wear it...
    yuh don't have a cycle time report to work on for the new job.......

  9. #9
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by Sugar Aloes
    yuh don't have a cycle time report to work on for the new job.......
    ah already reorg thier schedule for optimum performance and have brout down the abandon rate by 1/2 and resolution by 5 days... yuh done know ah does take care of meh business.. ... but my frien I will stop playing around as you ask

  10. #10
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Originally posted by Sugar Aloes
    yuh don't have a cycle time report to work on for the new job.......
    Yes get him back on track....:p :p

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •