Thread: ah know trinibaje ah love sheself all now

ah know trinibaje ah love sheself all now

she boy iwer win de monarch.......

Credits
    I'm so pissed that I missed it but I heard the results and they were booing Iwer. They booed also because Maximus and some others came lower in de rankings than thought. I wish I heard it so I could have at least judged for myself.:

Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Credits
    well the booing was rhel serious I tell you, from the time they said kmc in fifth place you hear the crowd. Trinibaje I hope your happy...Plenty of us not happy at tall, and I know brownskin is one of them, cause she said from long time kmc was going to win..LOL i ran in the other room right after he performed and I said KMC soca monarch and then he come in 5th

Credits
    AH HOME!

Well allyuh could be vex if allyuh want......LOL.....LOL...LOL....

KMC YUH MUDDA CAN'T HELP YUH BEAT IWER

LOL...

WOOIIIIIIIII AH LOVIN MEHSELF RIGHT NOW.......

Imix don't worry..allyuh refuse to give de boy ah week....WELL..HA HA HA ... DOH WORRY HE GET A WHOLE YEAR!

Now road march!....STORY DONE!

Credits
    People think is just lyrics and popular song win Soca Monarch. However de telling tale in Trinidad Soca Monarch is Stage performance big time. De crowd also cannot expect to go on like vagabonds when Iwer onstage and don't expect him to win, remember they judging crowd response too!!
    Remember not because you love someone song dat doh mean they will win respond to dem onstage and dey stand a better chance...
    Last edited by Lovely_Trini; 03-01-2003 at 08:58 AM.

Credits
    Originally posted by Lovely_Trini
    People think is just lyrics and popular song win Soca Monarch. However de telling tale in Trinidad Soca Monarch is Stage performance big time. De crowd also cannot expect to go on like vagabonds when Iwer onstage and don't expect him to win, remember they judging crowd response too!!
    Remember not because you love someone song dat doh mean they will win respond to dem onstage and dey stand a better chance...

Ahhhhhhh... someone now talking sense!

Credits
    Originally posted by Lovely_Trini
    Yeah but they get on for Iwer but more for KMC and he come 5th. Come on now that was tief out right. I think he should have won but if not if they had to tief he should have come atleast 2nd...

Credits
    That's nmy point they only get on for KMC when he come on stage not throughout his performance. throughout Iwer performance they behave bad to the end and without a doubt Iwer work de stage. I love KMC but people cannot expect him to mwin because he song popular he himself has to work for it and in my estimation as a live spectator he could've worked harder.
    Remember it's not a fete it's a competition!!