Thread: Ah hate to see ah drunk woman

Credits

Ah hate to see ah drunk woman

I hate to see woman so drunk that they can't walk. What I hate more than that is a someone tht can't say no. People just because the drinks are free, that's no reason why you can't say no. I went out with a couple ah friends once and two of them got so drunk that they had to be carried. One of the boyfriends was so upset, and yes, he left her, now I have to carry her to get a cab. The time we got a cab, girlfriend was sick. To make a long story short, we had to end up taking the train from the city after four in the morning. Next time ah leaving their ass right there, you most know when you have enough.

dbadlad
    Good afternoon. It is also not very sexy. Somehow it looks a bit different when a man is drunk. I think it is because we are much more accustomed to seeing that. All in all it never makes sense to me because the next day is hell. One Love.

Credits
    I doh like to see anybody drunk period.

Credits
    I agree..I doh like tuh see any person drunk..But for some reason it just looks worse on a woman..sad tuh say:

Originally posted by kc1230
    I doh like to see anybody drunk period.

Credits
    It's sad that they will get so drunk, that they will lack making the right kind of judgements. Luckily her boyfriend was there......what if she was by herself......She could have easily gotten raped: