Thread: Ah Givin Props To De White People Of America

Credits

Ah Givin Props To De White People Of America

Yeah man them people deserve some props for where they have Barack Obama in this thing. Yeah i know its not over...even the democratic nomination is not over but any black person who tell you that they could have envision this kind of a run by a black (half-black) man in this time they lying. And is not the jews, or the hispanics or the asians that have him there yuh know....is the blacks of course and is the whites as well. The polls show that jews, hispanics and asians have given their votes to hillary and not to obama. So once again is the blacks and whites that have him in this position and I must tip my hat to the white people of america for surprising me and many others like me.

Credits
    B/4 he even went on oprah he was on a role but after that, it was a wrap.
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits
    Yuh see how allyuh is...quick tuh talk about the white man this and the white man that and how he evil and he racist and this that and the other....now the white man showing that a big chunck ah them doh cater to the race business in the same way as they used to and allyuh tongue tie...allyuh cya even give props. gosh man!!

Whey Toppa...ah know ah count on you for ah good "hooray for de white man"! Eh?

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Yuh see how allyuh is...quick tuh talk about the white man this and the white man that and how he evil and he racist and this that and the other....now the white man showing that a big chunck ah them doh cater to the race business in the same way as they used to and allyuh tongue tie...allyuh cya even give props. gosh man!!
    Why should they get any props if you look at it from an "option" point of view. Many white men do not feel comfortable with a woman in charge, much less with their money, their life and respect by its allies and enemies through out the world.

2. Jews, Asians, Hispanics, we all know that many are not for black people, (if i am wrong the polls don't lie) So why should we even care?

3. Many of those who voted for Obama that are white are more than likely to be Generation X. This is one point also in history where both generations actually are into the same thing. Music, Culture, Views, etc.

If i was not mistaking, the majority of the votes were made by and from young ppl, and of course young ppl can have an influence on either their parents, friends and associates.

So giving props, why should i? This kind of level playing field should have been LEVELED for the pass 500 years in this country.

The only people who i would give props to is Obama campaign staff, from marketing, advertising, an anyone else involve from his speech writers, to his strategist. Those are the people who will get props from me, because regardless how big you are and how many experience you have (SUCH AS HILLARY) with out a solid team, you ent shit. Sry to rain on your party

Credits
    It doh matter how good a job his staff does, if the population was close minded, he wasn't gonna get their vote. I want to give whites who have opened up their minds a pat on the back and tell them to keep it up.