Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Ah feeling kinda MAD!

  1. #1
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657

    Ah feeling kinda MAD!

    getting on like ah bad
    but in trute I from Trinidad
    madness to me is like mango to a tree
    like de mango tree in de neighbor yard
    when de mango drop....plloops...fall on yuh head hard hard hard
    no yuh looking for your Mummy
    cause yuh head hurting badly
    But you are a real jackass
    Yuh mudda will give you one planass....

    What de hell yuh doing in de neighbor yard anyway???

  2. #2
    Empress at large Mrs_Scorpion's Avatar Mrs_Scorpion is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,282
    Credits
    1,058,915
    :franky

    Tylenol, aspirin, anyone have anything to give this chile. I feel she sick not mad.

  3. #3
    Amitabha Visuals~'s Avatar Visuals~ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Sung Mt. Henan Province~
    Posts
    1,377
    Credits
    1,507,275

    Re: Ah feeling kinda MAD!

    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    getting on like ah bad
    but in trute I from Trinidad
    madness to me is like mango to a tree
    like de mango tree in de neighbor yard
    when de mango drop....plloops...fall on yuh head hard hard hard
    no yuh looking for your Mummy
    cause yuh head hurting badly
    But you are a real jackass
    Yuh mudda will give you one planass....

    What de hell yuh doing in de neighbor yard anyway???
    MONKEY EGG TRINI!!??
    HELLO....................HI

    Im kinda scared.......
    is like meh MAD MAN Lyrics gone dry

    There once was a time when meh mind used to take flight......
    like them thing and them that does make "nest" under the house

    that does sting.................. and bite

    ent!?
    right!?

    Where the rest of the MAD MEN POETS?
    allyuh come and unite and hold meh tight


    MAD MAN POETRY

  4. #4
    Amitabha Visuals~'s Avatar Visuals~ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Sung Mt. Henan Province~
    Posts
    1,377
    Credits
    1,507,275
    Originally posted by Mrs_Scorpion
    :franky

    Tylenol, aspirin, anyone have anything to give this chile. I feel she sick not mad.
    nah she mad
    Trust me

  5. #5
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657
    *Hugs visual*

    Tylenol you say Scorpion....hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    I would rather Panadol
    No more headache at all at all at all
    Ah telling yuh now, dat mango wasn't ripe
    Feel like somebody beat meh with ah toilet pipe
    But Mummy was right
    Ah shoulda never been over by meh stinking neighbor
    when she cook Sheperd's Pie she does never invite me over
    So when yuh see i gone by Derrick's
    I will not buy any lolly's for she chirren....damn derrilicks!

  6. #6
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    its been a while since ah done this
    ah hope ah aint lose de gist
    but den again aint noting to lose
    cause from the start ah coulda choose
    to join de mad crew, or stand back and stare
    but all who eh mad, dey jus dam queer

    scorpion say beigeskin sick
    but like she dont know de trick
    dis aint no disease, come and rant as yuh please
    yuh eh go get tease, y?
    join de mad man crew, doh stand back and stare
    all who eh mad jus queer

    visually does always post, silk work does buss de ghost
    beigey does hit we from time to time
    slaughter, she does duck we lime,
    but she eh hear what i hear yet
    but ah go tell allyuh, doh worry, doh fret

    JOIN DE MAD MAN CREW, DOH STAND BACK AND STARE
    ALL WHO EH MAD, DEY JUS DAM QUEER

  7. #7
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657
    PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

    Queers is damn rite!

  8. #8
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

    Queers is damn rite!
    lick two shot inna de air!

  9. #9
    Empress at large Mrs_Scorpion's Avatar Mrs_Scorpion is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,282
    Credits
    1,058,915
    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! Queers is damn rite!
    I second that.

    PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

    slap, slap, slap to my office wall



  10. #10
    Its in the music drummi's Avatar drummi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    667
    Credits
    1,507,084
    brownskintrini need she Prozac.....:freak

  11. #11
    Empress at large Mrs_Scorpion's Avatar Mrs_Scorpion is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,282
    Credits
    1,058,915
    Originally posted by drummi
    brownskintrini need she Prozac.....:freak
    so does your homer simpson

  12. #12
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657
    Originally posted by Mrs_Scorpion
    so does your homer simpson
    LMAO!!!

  13. #13
    Amitabha Visuals~'s Avatar Visuals~ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Sung Mt. Henan Province~
    Posts
    1,377
    Credits
    1,507,275
    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    *Hugs visual*

    Tylenol you say Scorpion....hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    I would rather Panadol
    No more headache at all at all at all
    Ah telling yuh now, dat mango wasn't ripe
    Feel like somebody beat meh with ah toilet pipe
    But Mummy was right
    Ah shoulda never been over by meh stinking neighbor
    when she cook Sheperd's Pie she does never invite me over
    So when yuh see i gone by Derrick's
    I will not buy any lolly's for she chirren....damn derrilicks!
    Brown Rice TRINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ah didn't ask for ah Hug ah Ask for ah hold
    but yuh bold.... look yuh nose have mold
    oopps my bad.... is ah buket ah chicken Mc nugget

    Yuh see that drum stick dey?
    cut it and give me piece before ah leh go BEAST
    or call them fellas from the middle East to give yuh ah piece................ah..

    In anycase i enjoyed the hug
    tug tug tug yuh tuging on meh jeans in the fete cuz yuh want ah wine.......

    Fine :p

    Yuh know we done Mad ahready

    MAD MAN POETRY

  14. #14
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    *****SILKY couldn't stay away because he mad too****

    Frost on my breath as the room got cold
    Ah ghost now pass through all yuh sole
    It went through one ear and com ot the next
    "It must be cold in here" was the phrase that make brownskin vex

    Ah wise man once said he too visual to be seen
    But it was really ah ghost in he spleen
    Medicine is the best laughter
    But not as funny as the hog that market lady slaughter

    Did...........TO BE CONTINUED

  15. #15
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    Originally posted by The Silk Worm
    *****SILKY couldn't stay away because he mad too****

    Frost on my breath as the room got cold
    Ah ghost now pass through all yuh sole
    It went through one ear and com ot the next
    "It must be cold in here" was the phrase that make brownskin vex

    Ah wise man once said he too visual to be seen
    But it was really ah ghost in he spleen
    Medicine is the best laughter
    But not as funny as the hog that market lady slaughter

    Did...........TO BE CONTINUED
    Hard luck for the interuption
    Ah mad woman broke my concentration
    But concentration is key
    Like condense milk in milo, ketchup and tea

    Anyway...Did I mention ah ghost in yuh ear
    He beat yuh drums like shaka zulu holding a spear
    But the spear was cold ....cold like snow
    "The ring is evil" The wizard forget to tell Frodo

    Somebody mentioned queer
    Like the weak minds that it have out here
    Hallelujah was the shout yuh heard on the phone
    But they didn't laugh after the tone

    So visual yuh mad Slaughter yuh bad
    Ah laugh so much with brownskin ah get sad
    Rictash yuh hot like fire under ah pot
    Trinispice does fry but other people does try....but dont cry dry yuh eye

    AH MAD MAN IS SOMEBODY YUH CANNOT SPY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •