Thread: ah does wonder about...

Credits

ah does wonder about...

some parents sometimes yes...

early in the morning so...on the train...
    this woman and her two kids...one a toddler and the other about 10-12 yrs old..
    Just because this other woman rush b4 her..and got the vacant seat...if u here this woman to cuss...with one setta obscenities.
    Now what kinda example is this to her children esp..the 10 yr old one.?
    and to think, i used to wonder why these kids nowadays does swear so much...but the apple doesnt fall far from the tree yes..

Credits
    i know what u mean...u right

Credits
    The trains here in NYC are out of control, every morning there is almost a fight people rush to get on and rush to get off. I saw a guy he was in such a hurry to get of he was pushing his way out , he bumped this lady and she hit him in the back and they started cursing.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bagolicious

Just because this other woman rush b4 her..and got the vacant seat...if u here this woman to cuss...with one setta obscenities.
    and to think, i used to wonder why these kids nowadays does swear so much...but the apple doesnt fall far from the tree yes..
    now i aint mind that she try to pull the lady up, but she shouldnt have been cussin in front of the little children and thing.

Some of those people can be rude when they play they rushin for seats and stuff. Ive had my share of putting them in their place.
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

Credits

Children learn things by example. I have a 7 year old daughter and she is like a little tape recorder. My husband and I watch not only what we say around her and my step daughter but we also censor what she watches. There is only one woman in my house hold and she is not one of them. We do not treat her like an adult because she is not one yet but we do not baby her either so that she can grow and learn and make the right choices for her self when it is time.
    Most of the time if you have ghetto acting partents they will raise ghetto acting children and that is why they act the way they do in public. Manners are very hard to find these days.

Credits
    good feedback!..

Kid are like imitators...they say everything they hear..and do everything they see...

and we aint goh talk bout rushing for seat yes...them chinee ppl is the worse...ah time if u see how this on ease unda meh....well yesh..

Credits
    good feedback!..

Kid are like imitators...they say everything they hear..and do everything they see...

and we aint goh talk bout rushing for seat yes...them chinee ppl is the worse...ah time if u see how this on ease unda meh....well yesh..
    absolutely right about these two comments

elq
    Credits
    den they go do dat shite in de streets or in class
    and get handcuff like an episode of cops, put in an arresting vehicle

and have psychologist siblings come to their rescue on imix for 35 pgs just because the psychologist used positive reinforcement on their dumbass sibling.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    den they go do dat shite in de streets or in class
    and get handcuff like an episode of cops, put in an arresting vehicle

and have psychologist siblings come to their rescue on imix for 35 pgs just because the psychologist used positive reinforcement on their dumbass sibling.
    hummph...ans when dey kids acting up...they quick to say they have ADD or ADHD...and have the kids hooked on Ritalin.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    The trains here in NYC are out of control, every morning there is almost a fight people rush to get on and rush to get off. I saw a guy he was in such a hurry to get of he was pushing his way out , he bumped this lady and she hit him in the back and they started cursing.
    damn, this sounds just like the near fight that happened on Friday morning. de woman give de man one cuff in his head because he pushed her.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ms. hershey
    damn, this sounds just like the near fight that happened on Friday morning. de woman give de man one cuff in his head because he pushed her.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    NYC is the worst when it comes to these people and thier seats oui. There was a woman I see jogging beside the train door as it pulled in the station, just so she can be the first one to get in the car to get a seat.

I've had a few people dive in front of me before I had a chance to gather my bags for the damn seat.

Another time I was sitting comfortable with about 2 inches of space, don't you know this woman squeezed her way in the damn space. I got up.

Back to the kids, it's so true, we as adults have to watch how we act and what we say around our children oui. I hate to see parents act up and cuss in front of their children like that.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"