Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ah change meh mind.....

  1. #1
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986

    ah change meh mind.....

    ah going in meh blasted bed.....ah goh bring de kama quotes tomorrow......better yet.....ah gone off to read some more....

  2. #2
    The JaMô
    Guest
    And yuh had me waiting dere... tsk tsk
    But is ok... I going out soon anyhow... tomorrow night for sure!

  3. #3
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Spicetatik
    ah going in meh blasted bed.....ah goh bring de kama quotes tomorrow......better yet.....ah gone off to read some more....

  4. #4
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon

    why de fack u not at meh house yet.....dais why meh mood turn so sour so fast.....facking H.I.M!!!

  5. #5
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Spicetatik
    why de fack u not at meh house yet.....dais why meh mood turn so sour so fast.....facking H.I.M!!!
    I will be there in 30min

  6. #6
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    And yuh had me waiting dere... tsk tsk
    But is ok... I going out soon anyhow... tomorrow night for sure!

    sorry dahling.......meh mood turn sour......but tomorrow nite...but i'll give u one fuh now.....brb

  7. #7
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    I will be there in 30min

    i'll be sleeping in 5.......what happen to 9'o clcock?? doh worry ah know what ah have to do.....ah goh find another buddy....

  8. #8
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986

    Talking

    ok...ah feeling better....de frustration wore off....i'm off to bed now.....laters peeps....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •