Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Agree to dis agree....

Credits

Agree to dis agree....

I always say this...Machel and Iwer are the most consistant hit dropers in soca.... I am never too disapointed and so far they are carring soca on they backs again.... Agree to dis agree

Credits
    agree
    doh moke jake

Credits
    I ent really had chance tuh lissen to what they have tuh offer so far this year...but I'd have to say that I agree...they are two of the most consistent hit makers in the biz today. I dunno of any other act, save for maybe Flames who has been as consistent, not only throughout the years, but into today as well.

Credits
    I agree to disagree.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I always say this...Machel and Iwer are the most consistant hit dropers in soca.... I am never too disapointed and so far they are carring soca on they backs again.... Agree to dis agree
    agree to an extent, although Iwer may have a good live performance, mash up fete and please the masses, the content of his songs are not up to par, unlike your boy Mr. Montano he has both.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder View Post
    I agree to disagree.
    State yuh case barrister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Short_Thing View Post
    agree to an extent, although Iwer may have a good live performance, mash up fete and please the masses, the content of his songs are not up to par, unlike your boy Mr. Montano he has both.
    when you getting sweaty in fete you know damn well you ent paying attention to no lyrics.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post

when you getting sweaty in fete you know damn well you ent paying attention to no lyrics.
    damn right!

going round the country mashing up fete after fete after fete

Credits

I could only agree with Machel. When i think of top dogs Iwer dont really rush to the front of my thinking. Plus i find his voice rather annoying. Just my opinon. We Reach was a nice tune but wa annoying after a while.

Credits
    ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE.

renegade
    "Agree to Disagree" is just a nice way of saying, you're an idiot but I can't bother to argue with you.

Credits
    I could only agree with Machel. When i think of top dogs Iwer dont really rush to the front of my thinking. Plus i find his voice rather annoying. Just my opinon. We Reach was a nice tune but wa annoying after a while.
    Yeah Iwer voice and he frenetic pace could be annoying, but do you agree or disagree that he's been turning out 'hits' consistently?

Whom else would you say has been as consistent if not more? Please doh say Li'l Rick

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    "Agree to Disagree" is just a nice way of saying, you're an idiot but I can't bother to argue with you.
    ...you're an idiot but I can't bother to argue with you.

Credits
    Yeah Iwer voice and he frenetic pace could be annoying, but do you agree or disagree that he's been turning out 'hits' consistently?

Whom else would you say has been as consistent if not more? Please doh say Li'l Rick

Krosfyah. I aint all that familiar with Iwer's work like you may not be with my boy Lil Rick.

Credits
    disagree..the most consistent are in order:

1) Machel ( so I guess I agree )
    2) Destra
    3) Burning Flames
    4) Iwer

so not like i strongly disagree, I just think they aren't the 'most consistent' cuz others have more. Iwer drops 2 tunes a year, Destra drops like 4 and 3 of them are usualy amazing and 1 is good...Flames does about the same. Machel drops like 6 tunes and 4 are great.

Credits
    Krosfyah. I aint all that familiar with Iwer's work like you may not be with my boy Lil Rick.
    I find Krosfyah kinda slipping up the past couple years though. They still putting out good music, but what was their last 'hit'...really? "Sugarcane" comes to mind...but that wasn't as big as Sak Passe...and we know how far back yuh have to reach to pull dat...

*waits on Rummy*

Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    disagree..the most consistent are in order:

1) Machel ( so I guess I agree )
    2) Destra
    3) Burning Flames
    4) Iwer

so not like i strongly disagree, I just think they aren't the 'most consistent' cuz others have more. Iwer drops 2 tunes a year, Destra drops like 4 and 3 of them are usualy amazing and 1 is good...Flames does about the same. Machel drops like 6 tunes and 4 are great.
    Yuh cyah put Destra ahead of Iwer...Destra is ah relative newbie to the scene by comparison. If we mentioning Destra we have tuh mention Rupee...who like he taking time off tuh raise chile.

Flames wouldna have no argument from me, except their last 'hit' was Rush...three years ago. I still ent go put up no argument though...that whole Venom CD was good.

renegade
    Then don't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast