Thread: Again with the Ghetto girls!!

Credits

Angry Again with the Ghetto girls!!

So...I'm on the train the other day, trying to read my Down Low book in peace, when the ghetto girls entered the train.
    I don't know what it is, but they always seem to want to share their stories with their home girls as well as the rest of the people in the train.

So one of them starts talking about a fight and how that couldn't have happened to her because of her "people". (I guess I should add that their were some cute little boys on the train as well that she must have been trying to impress) So she's going on and on about how "gangsta" she is. Anyway, to make a long story short, she ends up fighting her friend on the train, the same "friend" she came on with.

Why do these little girls think that it is cute to be so loud and to fight??

Now...I like kids and I like to mentor little girls like these, so I separated them and tried explaining to the little girl that fighting is not lady-like (especially since they weren't fighting for anything sensible). Come to find out that the little girl was only 11. What is wrong with out youth today?? Especially our young ladies. I've never seen little boys acting like this! It's always the girls.

I'm down here from school trying to enjoy my summer vacation and I can't even take a peaceful train ride (courtesy of the GHETTO GIRLS)

Credits
    i hear u girl....usually i get on the train in the afternoon, but when i get on around 2 or 3, oh gosh...i just have to switch carts. these kids are just outrageous. You have the girls screaming at each other, than there are the ones who are all entangled on some boy and their behavior is totally unlady like to say the least.

Credits
    Originally posted by Hotgirl11226
    i hear u girl....usually i get on the train in the afternoon, but when i get on around 2 or 3, oh gosh...i just have to switch carts. these kids are just outrageous. You have the girls screaming at each other, than there are the ones who are all entangled on some boy and their behavior is totally unlady like to say the least.
    I know...and they think it's so cute! I told myself that I'm gonna boycott the train during school hours.

tramericanjr

its sad

yet entertaining

i got along trip in de morning and to hear what these yongings does say on de bus and train makes my tripalot shorter

BabyJ22
    Getti, I just don't understand the behavior of youths these days. It has really gotten outta hand. This post reminds me of what happened to me while I was in a car last week. This young boy maybe 11 or 12 just decides to bang on the car as it was passing on the street. So when the car stopped I opened the door and asked him what was his problem. He started to head my may looking like he was gonna do me something. He said he was sorry twice and then asked me for a quarter. I couldn't believe it.
    I told him it was funny that I should give him a quarter after he just did what he did. His reponse was "Do I look like a dcik to damage the car". I was shocked to hear what just came out of his mouth. I shooked my head and told the driver to keep driving. No quarter from me. His apllogy wasn't real. He just wanted the quarter.

The whole thing with girls being loud on the train is just to impress people. They like the attention so why not be loud they know people are listening. I'm not quite sure what goes on on the buses after school hrs. but someone mentioned to me that riding the buses the time when school kids are on aren't that bad as compared to the ones that ride the trains.

Credits
    yep some of dem outta hand in truth

on de bus last night dis girl come and sit at de front and u hear dis whole group of girls and boys and de back screamin out loud "ya de girl up dere with the black hat on, I can't stand her ..." and ray ray ray... dem have problems yes

and OH.. me and Bea waitin downstairs our apt for our ride and dis girl NO OLDER den i would say 7, her brother say somethin to her and she turn back to him and say "why doh u go suck yuh own pu**y"... if u see me and Bea

Credits
    Originally posted by BabyJ22
    Getti, I just don't understand the behavior of youths these days. It has really gotten outta hand. This post reminds me of what happened to me while I was in a car last week. This young boy maybe 11 or 12 just decides to bang on the car as it was passing on the street. So when the car stopped I opened the door and asked him what was his problem. He started to head my may looking like he was gonna do me something. He said he was sorry twice and then asked me for a quarter. I couldn't believe it.
    I told him it was funny that I should give him a quarter after he just did what he did. His reponse was "Do I look like a dcik to damage the car". I was shocked to hear what just came out of his mouth. I shooked my head and told the driver to keep driving. No quarter from me. His apllogy wasn't real. He just wanted the quarter.

The whole thing with girls being loud on the train is just to impress people. They like the attention so why not be loud they know people are listening. I'm not quite sure what goes on on the buses after school hrs. but someone mentioned to me that riding the buses the time when school kids are on aren't that bad as compared to the ones that ride the trains.
    well the buses are much better after school hours. im not one to take the bus after school lets out, but when i was taking pool lessons, i had to get on the bus after 3 and i HATED it, i had to take the 41, oh gosh, u don't know my pain. i was lucky i only took lessons twice a week cause i woulda lost my mind

Credits
    Do what I do.. If yuh not drivin, dont leave the house without yuh discman

Credits
    There's not much of difference between now and when I was in Junior High like 6 years ago. Plenty fights and wild behavior you lucky none of them aint pull a gun or a knife on you. You go any part of the world even the West Indies and you the same thing. Even back in junior high man used to come with gun and try to stick us up for our pizza in front our school. And for kids who mind their business and try to do their shool work, other kids will test u so better learn how to fight or have a crew with u.