Thread: Afternoon my friends

luv2bull

Afternoon my friends

I don't know why i keep coming back to get more abuse but i love this site okaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who supported me. And those of you who private message me. Ha Ha You guys don't know there are other gays amongst you !!!!

Credits
    where are you from? las time u were pissed, u used some obscene jamaican terms.

luv2bull
    I am from St John Antigua

SSS
    Credits
    damm, and to think they aren't as bold as you...... don't pay these pople any mind........

By the way what do men like....... I can't figure out what to get my baby for christmas

Credits
    Here we go again...
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

luv2bull
    Originally posted by SSS
    damm, and to think they aren't as bold as you...... don't pay these pople any mind........

By the way what do men like....... I can't figure out what to get my baby for christmas

Yes darling you would be surprised at the amount of Private Messages i got from MEN on this site telling me i look good. Oh well go figure, maybe i can pave the way for those in the closet to come out and be FREEEEEEEEEEEE

As for the gift, this year i am getting jimmy some Mac cosmetics ( i get a 15% discount) shhhh, but i don't think your man will like that, so why not try that new Ralph Lauren scent i forgot the name.

Credits

Re: Afternoon my friends

dayum! you serious ting?

Originally posted by luv2bull
    I don't know why i keep coming back to get more abuse but i love this site okaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who supported me. And those of you who private message me. Ha Ha You guys don't know there are other gays amongst you !!!!

Credits
    As for the gift, this year i am getting jimmy some Mac cosmetics ( i get a 15% discount) shhhh, but i don't think your man will like that, so why not try that new Ralph Lauren scent i forgot the name. [/B]

15%! holla back! theres this lipstick shade that i love from mac.

SSS
    Credits
    Yes darling you would be surprised at the amount of Private Messages i got from MEN on this site telling me i look good. Oh well go figure, maybe i can pave the way for those in the closet to come out and be FREEEEEEEEEEEE

As for the gift, this year i am getting jimmy some Mac cosmetics ( i get a 15% discount) shhhh, but i don't think your man will like that, so why not try that new Ralph Lauren scent i forgot the name.
    That like when I put up my picture I got alot of message too.....but don't let them interrupt your relationship with Jimmy, ok babes.....

Ok, I gine check out the new scent........ Mines is not at all into the cosmetics scene ........ he even tell me I don't need to wear make-up when I do which is ever so often.......

luv2bull
    ok darling i gone now i have to go pick Jimmy up from the doctor

SSS
    Credits
    Ok, til next time