Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: After 80 years

  1. #1
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216

    Thumbs up After 80 years

    Queens elect ah Republican to the house . Does this mean the end for Obama

  2. #2
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    Queens elect ah Republican to the house . Does this mean the end for Obama
    I heard that you put out a 'hit' on Glen Rice.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"


    "TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

  3. #3
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I heard that you put out a 'hit' on Glen Rice.
    Why would I want to harm the brother for bullin ah unmarried Palin ... I would bull her to

  4. #4
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    Why would I want to harm the brother for bullin ah unmarried Palin ... I would bull her to
    Dey more vex this argues against dey dotish talk dat she racist.

  5. #5
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    Why would I want to harm the brother for bullin ah unmarried Palin ... I would bull her to
    I wish you won't use the word bull, because as a bajan the word bull conjures up an an unnatural sexual act.

    foop would be more appropriate.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"


    "TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

  6. #6
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I wish you won't use the word bull, because as a bajan the word bull conjures up an an unnatural sexual act.

    foop would be more appropriate.
    Sorry i am not Bajan , WE Trini's say BULL and i am not going to change it

    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Dey more vex this argues against dey dotish talk dat she racist.
    Now de media trying to spin it saying she was ah slut ... Fack all de ole talk more white gyal should try Black Toe Tee

  7. #7
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    [QUOTE=Prince Richard;4076778]Sorry i am not Bajan , WE Trini's say BULL and i am not going to change it

    I THOUGHT YOU WERE FROM GREENZ.

    GUHLONG DEN.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"


    "TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

  8. #8
    Registered User dedetriniking's Avatar dedetriniking is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,928
    Credits
    48,746,214

    Them orthodox jews in that district vote for israel and nothing much else.
    Can u imagine a block group basing all their votes in america on how an african country is treated by the US. Do you think such a group would be villified. I think so.

    N E way in 14 months we'll see. My vote goes to obama....maybe he wins...maybe he loses. I'd be happy if he wins again...and he gets my vote...but if he loses that's ok too...that will put Richard and his people in the bulls eye.

  9. #9
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post

    Them orthodox jews in that district vote for israel and nothing much else.
    Can u imagine a block group basing all their votes in america on how an african country is treated by the US. Do you think such a group would be villified. I think so.

    N E way in 14 months we'll see. My vote goes to obama....maybe he wins...maybe he loses. I'd be happy if he wins again...and he gets my vote...but if he loses that's ok too...that will put Richard and his people in the bulls eye.
    Here we go blame the Jews again

  10. #10
    DSP
    Heri DSP's Avatar DSP is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EALW
    Posts
    8,416
    Credits
    75,559,240
    another recruite for the closet homosexuals?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •