Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: After 14 years: She takes you to court for Child Support.

  1. #1
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,427,584

    After 14 years: She takes you to court for Child Support.

    you've been supporting ur child financially all through that time frame. Buh, she claims u've giving virtually nothing in those 14 yrs...she wants to be awarded for the arrears support and on going support.


    SMH, it seems women only put faith into what ever they can conjure up in their feeble minds.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  2. #2
    Banned Capitaine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,587
    Credits
    1,525,540
    who are we talking about here?

  3. #3
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,427,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine View Post
    who are we talking about here?
    hypothetically you....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  4. #4
    Banned Capitaine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,587
    Credits
    1,525,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    hypothetically you....
    ha ok

    ***i feel better now****

    so what do you suggest?

  5. #5
    Move Quick...Doh Stick TRINILI0N's Avatar TRINILI0N is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, Crown Heights
    Posts
    4,131
    Credits
    17,965,925
    Soak yuhself with gasoline, light a mtach an go an hug she up
    Linkage !!!

    facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out


  6. #6
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,427,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine View Post
    ha ok

    ***i feel better now****

    so what do you suggest?
    u keep receipts for all the dollars & cents u fork over, or purchases made.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  7. #7
    SweetfuhDayz agroDOLCE's Avatar agroDOLCE is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,235
    Credits
    836,172,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    you've been supporting ur child financially all through that time frame. Buh, she claims u've giving virtually nothing in those 14 yrs...she wants to be awarded for the arrears support and on going support.


    SMH, it seems women only put faith into what ever they can conjure up in their feeble minds.
    do all women have feeble minds?

    apparently you two have different views on the type of support YOU'VE been giving. does she have evidence to support the claims?

  8. #8
    Banned Capitaine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,587
    Credits
    1,525,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    u keep receipts for all the dollars & cents u fork over, or purchases made.
    i don't think that will solve the issue

    a gyal will do this kind of shit only if she hate you for some reason

  9. #9
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    The definition of child support in her eyes and particularly in the eyes of the law may differ from your definition.

    SMH @ women having feeble minds. Perhaps you are projecting your own issues onto women. Too many men have not a clue about what it is to support a child.

  10. #10
    SweetfuhDayz agroDOLCE's Avatar agroDOLCE is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,235
    Credits
    836,172,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine View Post
    i don't think that will solve the issue

    a gyal will do this kind of shit only if she hate you for some reason
    i don't know about hate bc i haven't been in that situation. but yes, i would think you did something for her to all of a sudden change her mind.

    insidious, what changed?

  11. #11
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,427,584
    Quote Originally Posted by LucianSweetie26 View Post
    do all women have feeble minds?

    apparently you two have different views on the type of support YOU'VE been giving. does she have evidence to support the claims?
    Not all, some do naturally separate themselves from the pack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine View Post
    i don't think that will solve the issue

    a gyal will do this kind of shit only if she hate you for some reason
    A Claim have to be substantiated or reputed, documented transactions like bank deposit receipts/checks, receipts for purchases wud' disprove the allegations. Does it take much for a woman to hate or dislike a man? A woman can choose to do something, simply becuz she has the power or rights to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    The definition of child support in her eyes and particularly in the eyes of the law may differ from your definition.

    SMH @ women having feeble minds. Perhaps you are projecting your own issues onto women. Too many men have not a clue about what it is to support a child.

    alleging that a father is not supporting his child when u very well know he is...just for spite, just cuz ur mad, jus' because whatever is shameful.

    It takes a feeble mind to take those kind of spiteful actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucianSweetie26 View Post
    i don't know about hate bc i haven't been in that situation. but yes, i would think you did something for her to all of a sudden change her mind.

    insidious, what changed?
    I have a 14 yr old?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  12. #12
    Registered User *Sugarr* is offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,394
    Credits
    1,524,594
    the dude is the damn idiot for not handling his business paper wise....He shoulda went to the court so his payments can be documented. Also u dont get support from when the kid was born only from the day u file and forward.

  13. #13
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124

    Thumbs up

    Colo I gotta say your hustle is consistent.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  14. #14
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

    alleging that a father is not supporting his child when u very well know he is...just for spite, just cuz ur mad, jus' because whatever is shameful.

    It takes a feeble mind to take those kind of spiteful actions.
    What does that have to do with women in general? There is likely more to this particular situation than you care to share, but let's not act as though this applies in women on a whole. Unless you are going to share more information, we cannot assume that a woman is taking a man to court for child support simply because she is spiteful or mad without any facts. Neither can we assume whether or not the man has been and currently is supporting his child.

  15. #15
    SweetfuhDayz agroDOLCE's Avatar agroDOLCE is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,235
    Credits
    836,172,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post


    I have a 14 yr old?
    whether you have a 14 yr old is not the point. the point is what changed b/t the mother and father for her to want all of that after 14 years. did you think of that when you came up with the scenario/question?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •