Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Afro-Centrism & Afro-Consciousness Are NOT The Same...

  1. #1
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793

    Afro-Centrism & Afro-Consciousness Are NOT The Same...

    Afro-Centrism:
    • Olmec Heads
    • Pan-Africanism
    • West African or Bantu-looking Ancient Egyptians
    • West African or Bantu-looking Biblical figures
    • Fully African people with straight or wavy or even curly hair, and light colored eyes or hair
    • Horn Africans (especially Ethiopians) have no non-African ancestry
    • Using "Negritos", Papuans, Andamanese, Melanesians and Aborigines to claim that Africans colonized the world before anyone else


    Afro-Consciousness:
    • The Great Zimbawe
    • The Walls of Benin and the kingdom of Dahomey
    • The long list West and Central African Kingdoms and Civilizations
    • The Bantu Expansion and the spread of Agriculture in Africa
    • The cultivation Iron in West Africa
    • The significance of the Kente cloth and gold in West Africa
    • Nsibidi and Andrika writing systems
    • Akan, Bushongo, Dahomey, Efik, Isoko, Lugbara, Odinani, Orisha, Serer, Vodoun belief systems.
    • The spread of Y-DNA E1b1b1 outside of Africa
    • The origin of modern humanity in East Africa (between Tanzania and Ethiopia)


    Nsibidi Pictographic Alphabet

    Adrinka Numerical System:


    The Walls of Benin and the kingdom of Dahomey



    The Great Zimbabwe:


    Ayisyen likes this.

  2. #2
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    what?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  3. #3
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    what?
    What do you mean "what"? Claiming other people's culture's and painting them black, while ignoring what your actual ancestors did is what I am talking about...

  4. #4
    Registered User Tha Biz is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    rack city
    Posts
    1,790
    Credits
    1,575,969
    no matter how hard you try and fight it all africans from the west east north and south have always been in contact with each other, i see you post a comment stating west africans have never been exposed to north egyptians or some shit like that

  5. #5
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Biz View Post
    no matter how hard you try and fight it all africans from the west east north and south have always been in contact with each other, i see you post a comment stating west africans have never been exposed to north egyptians or some shit like that
    All you do is post words... That doesn't prove things guy....

    Post proof, facts, archaeological evidence or genetics that prove your point or please STFU.....

    And it BETTER be from a credible source...

  6. #6
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    What do you mean "what"? Claiming other people's culture's and painting them black, while ignoring what your actual ancestors did is what I am talking about...
    MORE IDIOTIC and EUROCENTRIC BABBLES.

  7. #7
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    All you do is post words... That doesn't prove things guy....

    Post proof, facts, archaeological evidence or genetics that prove your point or please STFU.....

    And it BETTER be from a credible source...
    Here you go, DUM DUM.

    Genetic Analysis of Amarna Mummies
    Geographical analysis of the Amarna mummies was performed using their autosomal STR
    profiles based on 8 tested loci.
    4
    Results are summarized in Table 1 and illustrated in Figure 1. Maps for
    individual Amarna mummies are included in Figures 2-8 in the Appendix.
    Discussion: Average MLI scores in Table 1 indicate the STR profiles of the Amarna mummies would be most frequent in present day populations of several African regions: including the Southern African (average MLI 326.94), African Great Lakes (average MLI 323.76), and Tropical West African (average MLI 83.74) regions.
    These regional matches do not necessarily indicate an exclusively African ancestry for the
    Amarna pharaonic family. However, results indicate these ancient individuals inherited some alleles that
    today are more frequent in populations of Africa than in other parts of the world (such as D18S51=19 and
    D21S11=34).

    http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

  8. #8
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Here you go.
    What is this proving? That ancient Egyptians were West Africans???
    LMAO....

    Read what they say about Horn Africans.....
    http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-d...2012-03-01.pdf

    Fully "Negroid" Egyptians, but Quadroon Ethiopians??? DNA Tribes is bullshyt.... Even you have to agree with me on that

  9. #9
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    What is this proving? That ancient Egyptians were West Africans???
    LMAO....

    Read what they say about Horn Africans.....
    http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-d...2012-03-01.pdf

    Fully "Negroid" Egyptians, but Quadroon Ethiopians??? DNA Tribes is bullshyt.... Even you have to agree with me on that
    Their racial terminologies are of NO IMPORTANCE.

    What is of IMPORTANCE are the DNA EVIDENCE done on the MUMMIES.

    Are you DISAGREEING with the DNA EVIDENCE?

  10. #10
    Registered User TheEducator's Avatar TheEducator is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    3,919
    Credits
    12,206,492
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    What do you mean "what"? Claiming other people's culture's and painting them black, while ignoring what your actual ancestors did is what I am talking about...
    Black people love to do stupid shit like that. You don't see the English claiming the Roman Empire. Just because its the same continent doesn't mean they share the same history or people.

  11. #11
    Registered User TheEducator's Avatar TheEducator is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    3,919
    Credits
    12,206,492
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    All you do is post words... That doesn't prove things guy....

    Post proof, facts, archaeological evidence or genetics that prove your point or please STFU.....

    And it BETTER be from a credible source...
    You are killing them with facts and logic. Keep it up.

  12. #12
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEducator View Post
    Black people love to do stupid shit like that. You don't see the English claiming the Roman Empire. Just because its the same continent doesn't mean they share the same history or people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEducator View Post
    You are killing them with facts and logic. Keep it up.
    Thank you. I'm glad someone is reading my threads with objectivity

  13. #13
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Their racial terminologies are of NO IMPORTANCE.

    What is of IMPORTANCE are the DNA EVIDENCE done on the MUMMIES.

    Are you DISAGREEING with the DNA EVIDENCE?
    You have to take the chicken with the egg. You have blatant confirmation bias.

    You will accept a lie, but ignore another lie. You would sacrifice the Horn of Africa, if they give you Egypt.......LMAO

    You have to accept that they are saying Horn Africans are "quadroons", yet claim Ancient Egyptians were full-blown "Negroids"...

    Are you accepting both? Because I'm rejecting both...

  14. #14
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    Thank you. I'm glad someone is reading my threads with objectivity
    the person you say is reading your threads with objectivity is the same person who believes that Mixed race people are the chosen.... so .... think about that for a second.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  15. #15
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    the person you say is reading your threads with objectivity is the same person who believes that Mixed race people are the chosen.... so .... think about that for a second.
    Well I'm Afro-Triracial. Maybe we are..........so....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •