Thread: Afrikan Jamaican Police, Recall Your Pride...

Credits

Smile Afrikan Jamaican Police, Recall Your Pride...

23/10/2007
    <---->

Nu Kassle
    Sin Katchrain

...or else...

There are times when i'm The Spook Who Sat By The Door but more often than not, i'm simply a humble, yet busy, Afrikan Public Servant who acts as a savant wannabee

23 0r 24/10/2007

^
    Grung Floor Veranda

Not too long ago, i made a public appeal for the "gunmen" of Jamaica to not shoot the police but, at this rate, the members of the constabulary are going to start killing each other in horrific fashion

Discrimination against Rasta in 2007, even in....no, especially in Jamaica, is a sure sign of mental and spiritual retardation

Yes, many of us Afrikans here in the "West" are damaged gods, still the conduct of some Jamaican public-servants-in-uniform is nothing short of embarrassing

Os course, many people here on the island and in the U.K. are glad to have you and it would be unprincipled of me to state that the lot of you serve not one single, solitary, positive purpose. The universe is, afterall, unfolding as it should and truth does indeed reveal herself over time

However, demanding that a paying, peaceful Rasta exit a Fully Loaded taxi to be subjected to an unlawful detention and search is jackass behaviour, especially since none of the other passengers were similarly treated

Likewise, it is quintessential buffoonery to not only accost, but to also steal the herb of a peaceful Rasta, who was simply communing with a couple bredren, while sharing some natural, healing, body-care products and oranges

Mih famnily wid de big lang gun dem, in particular de roun, duimplin-face "brown" one whe drive aaf innah de kyar wid license plate 2389 DH, don't you mother-fuckers know who is the Prime Minister of Jamaica and have you bloody forgotten which Afrikan Kween leads the solaresq opposition

Mih waan back mih herb an mih would also like a conference of reasoning between my family, the two officers in question, and their superiors

Lava

~ Roar
    (Rory Saint Aubyn Dunn)

P.S. There is supposedly still a warrant out for my arrest but i doubt Lewis M28 nor doughboy thought...

Last edited by Rory; 10-24-2007 at 03:06 PM.

Credits
    so d babylon took yuh herbs?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits

Red face

Yessir

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Andoro Spirit View Post
    Yessir

so wats d next move?

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    23/10/2007
    <---->

Nu Kassle
    Sin Katchrain

...or else...

There are times when i'm The Spook Who Sat By The Door but more often than not, i'm simply a humble, yet busy, Afrikan Public Servant who acts as a savant wannabee

23 0r 24/10/2007

^
    Grung Floor Veranda

Not too long ago, i made a public appeal for the "gunmen" of Jamaica to not shoot the police but, at this rate, the members of the constabulary are going to start killing each other in horrific fashion

Discrimination against Rasta in 2007, even in....no, especially in Jamaica, is a sure sign of mental and spiritual retardation

Yes, many of us Afrikans here in the "West" are damaged gods, still the conduct of some Jamaican public-servants-in-uniform is nothing short of embarrassing

Os course, many people here on the island and in the U.K. are glad to have you and it would be unprincipled of me to state that the lot of you serve not one single, solitary, positive purpose. The universe is, afterall, unfolding as it should and truth does indeed reveal herself over time

However, demanding that a paying, peaceful Rasta exit a Fully Loaded taxi to be subjected to an unlawful detention and search is jackass behaviour, especially since none of the other passengers were similarly treated

Likewise, it is quintessential buffoonery to not only accost, but to also steal the herb of a peaceful Rasta, who was simply communing with a couple bredren, while sharing some natural, healing, body-care products and oranges

Mih famnily wid de big lang gun dem, in particular de roun, duimplin-face "brown" one whe drive aaf innah de kyar wid license plate 2389 DH, don't you mother-fuckers know who is the Prime Minister of Jamaica and have you bloody forgotten which Afrikan Kween leads the solaresq opposition

Mih waan back mih herb an mih would also like a conference of reasoning between my family, the two officers in question, and their superiors

Lava

~ Roar
    (Rory Saint Aubyn Dunn)

P.S. There is supposedly still a warrant out for my arrest but i doubt Lewis M28 nor doughboy thought...

abbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbabababaha

LOL LOL LOL OLOL O L O L O L O L

big up ... you get ratings.

Credits

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    so wats d next move?
    i'll make some calls and request conferences as stated above

i also need to visit the Gordon Town Police regarding the warrant

Tried to do so yesterday but ran short of time

@ liteskin - give ankhs...now, please remove the muzik player from your post

Credits
    i'll make some calls and request conferences as stated above

i also need to visit the Gordon Town Police regarding the warrant

Tried to do so yesterday but ran short of time

@ liteskin - give ankhs...now, please remove the muzik player from your post

Conference for what.......is marijuana legal in yard..........isnt it easier to consume yuh herbs on yuh own private property.......wah d warrant for.....is dere a reward.......ah looking for costume money for next year carnival in yard

LR Advertising LLC

Credits

Marijuana has been significantly decriminalised but we still have a ways to go, hence the conference

Easier isn't always better and i was not consuming the herb that he stole

The warrant is related to another herbal situation documented here

Credits
    Marijuana has been significantly decriminalised but we still have a ways to go, hence the conference

Easier isn't always better and i was not consuming the herb that he stole

The warrant is related to another herbal situation documented here

ok scene..........unlawful search and seizure.......u should transcribe how dat conference goes.....explain dat odder tread....from d airplane to d police station

LR Advertising LLC