Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Africans In America In The Media...

  1. #1
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555

    Question Africans In America In The Media...

    When last have any of you seen or heard of an African getting caught up in some fukkry in the media?

    By that I mean a shootin, a stabbin, a beatin or some other killin or even tiefin?

    UNLESS they were the victim.

    When last?



    Clearly it has to do with their culture.



    P.S. - Exclude the Nigerians and they scammin, those cats just trying to get ahead.

  2. #2
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    When last have any of you seen or heard of an African getting caught up in some fukkry in the media?

    By that I mean a shootin, a stabbin, a beatin or some other killin or even tiefin?

    UNLESS they were the victim.

    When last?



    Clearly it has to do with their culture.



    P.S. - Exclude the Nigerians and they scammin, those cats just trying to get ahead.

  3. #3
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    Dude..you're reaching.

    Look who you going post up as an example.

    An OBVIOUS sell-out to his country and culture.

    Try again Roti.

  4. #4
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    Dude..you're reaching.

    Look who you going post up as an example.

    An OBVIOUS sell-out to his country and culture.

    Try again Roti.

  5. #5
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    When last have any of you seen or heard of an African getting caught up in some fukkry in the media?

    By that I mean a shootin, a stabbin, a beatin or some other killin or even tiefin?
    UNLESS they were the victim.

    When last?



    Clearly it has to do with their culture.



    P.S. - Exclude the Nigerians and they scammin, those cats just trying to get ahead.

    Are you to say that Africans are expected or should be in the media due to those circumstances alone?

  6. #6
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    I still stand by my statement.

    He's more American than anything.

    This is akin to a white guy excelling in the rap industry...like ImInDem.

  7. #7
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Are you to say that Africans are expected or should be in the media due to those circumstances alone?
    he's making a point that africans aren't violent...hence black people aren't violent...inherently

  8. #8
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    he's making a point that africans aren't violent...hence black people aren't violent...inherently
    Not necessarily, I'm talking about the original culture...Africans being the purest form.

    African-Americans being the most diluted.

    West Indians being somewhere in between.

    The difference in the cultures.

    Observe how each of these groups live in the same country...America, or even Britian and what do you notice?

  9. #9
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    Not necessarily, I'm talking about the original culture...Africans being the purest form.

    African-Americans being the most diluted.

    West Indians being somewhere in between.

    The difference in the cultures.

    Observe how each of these groups live in the same country...America, or even Britian and what do you notice?
    i dunno, are you saying africans living abroad do less crime than west indians who do less crime than african americans...percentage wise of course...

  10. #10
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    i dunno, are you saying africans living abroad do less crime than west indians who do less crime than african americans...percentage wise of course...
    Basically...

    Again, I ask...how many Africans you see or hear bout get caught up in the fukkry though?

    Unless they were the victim that is.

  11. #11
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Just last year or a little further back, an African girl stabbed another Black American girl to death after a high school football game in my area. They believe it was over a guy.

    Usually they are very focused and motivated here in the U.S....just have a few who get into the wrong thing.

  12. #12
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal View Post
    Just last year or a little further back, an African girl stabbed another Black American girl to death after a high school football game in my area. They believe it was over a guy.

    Usually they are very focused and motivated here in the U.S....just have a few who get into the wrong thing.
    You have to really think back, long and hard and far...even then it's still an "I believe" and not a certainty.

    This African I'm sure was probably very Americanized to get so caught up.

    Dey usually don't have no time to waste when they get here...straight business.

  13. #13
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    Basically...

    Again, I ask...how many Africans you see or hear bout get caught up in the fukkry though?

    Unless they were the victim that is.
    Well if thats the case, how much money does it cost to get a visa from Africa to come to the states? 2. How much Yankee dollar does it takes for them to get a place here? much less in New York? If people coming from a lower standard of living which to them they thinks its standard living when in fact its not, why come here and be in the press over such things that you mentioned? for wah? to get dip back to their country where there is nothing.. Makes no sense... Not everyone that migrates to the states are expect or wants to end up in the press due to those circumstances.

    Now i do be seeing the younger Africans (males) immitating the Yankee dress and talk and sometimes attitude but if you come from an environment that has only violence or poor standards of living, again, why end up in the press in a bad light? Its like you left all of that behind to then throw yourself in a similar situation but in a new countr.. makes no sense....but i do agree, they do get straight to work, scratching up peoples bumper when parking they big ass cruise ship cabs.

  14. #14
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    ^^^

    From the minute they are able to lose an accent distinguishable from their country of origin I consider them to be VERY Americanized, cause that only means that they came here young enough for that to happen or they were born here...same difference IMO.

  15. #15
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    You have to really think back, long and hard and far...even then it's still an "I believe" and not a certainty.

    This African I'm sure was probably very Americanized to get so caught up.

    Dey usually don't have no time to waste when they get here...straight business.
    I don't have to think long and hard as it was plastered all over the news. My cousin knew the girl quite well and I met her myself. The only thing i am unsure of is the motive, but she certainly did kill another student. So because she killed someone means she was probably very Americanized? Please like Africans don't commit murder...

    But I do agree that they tend to be on the ball when they get here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •