Thread: African Americans spend toomuch time in prison

Credits

African Americans spend toomuch time in prison

And I think whenever they go to prison they come out feeling like they can live through it again so causing trouble isn't a problem, they go to prison and come back feeling tougher and certified true thugs. Sometimes I wish these fukers were in Ja acting all bad, real killers would eat them all up for lunch. I hate fake thugs, and forced thuggery.

Credits
    I'm reporting this thread it has the N word.

Credits
    The consequence of being a bad boy is prison, these fukers should be getting popped instead of going to prison and returning feeling more invincible.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RudiGagaFierce View Post
    The consequence of being a bad boy is prison, these fukers should be getting popped instead of going to prison and returning feeling more invincible.
    Rudigagafierce:

Lemme School You on the History of the Prison System in the USA:

When Slavery ended---Black People were standing around ALL OVER America trying to figure out what to do next without Reparations.........

.........The White Ruling Class started to arrest Black People for Loitering:

Then the White Ruling Class started to Lease these Black Prisoners back to the Plantation Owners to make them work on Chain Gangs for FREE.......

........The White Ruling Class also used these Prisoners to Build Roads and Entire Cities.

So there has always been historically a MONEY ANGLE to Locking Black People Up........

.........It provides EMPLOYMENT for Millions of White Folks in So-Called Law Enforcement and in the Court Houses across the U.S.A.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RudiGagaFierce View Post
    I believe a lot of them try to live straight and narrow when they come out...but despite having served their due time no one gives them a chance again to earn a living wage...so when you faced with a. starve to death/be homeless b. live and eat on the other side of the law...

Well.

In Jamaica it might actually be easier for a black criminal to start over. Depending on what he wants to do.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    Rudigagafierce:

Lemme School You on the History of the Prison System in the USA:

When Slavery ended---Black People were standing around ALL OVER America trying to figure out what to do next without Reparations.........

.........The White Ruling Class started to arrest Black People for Loitering:

Then the White Ruling Class started to Lease these Black Prisoners back to the Plantation Owners to make them work on Chain Gangs for FREE.......

........The White Ruling Class also used these Prisoners to Build Roads and Entire Cities.

So there has always been historically a MONEY ANGLE to Locking Black People Up........

.........It provides EMPLOYMENT for Millions of White Folks in So-Called Law Enforcement and in the Court Houses across the U.S.A.
    1. sources on the loitering info and the "standing around" info please. Cause what i heard is that they became sharecroppers and the rest moved north for the factory work and such.

2. weren't lawbreakers of other colours who went to prison in the same chain gangs? so it wasn't put there for blacks it was put there to give them something constructive to do maybe?

3. why did you ignore the present day of them actually being guilty of something 8 times out of 10? the way you presented this made it look like every black man in prison or even most, are innocent.

That said, i have seen chain gangs in passing and the similarity to the chains in pictures of slavery made me cry. I don't too feel no way bout the white ones but the black ones, it bun mi. Yeah even if they did something to be there the whole concept of chaining them up one after the other bun mi anyway.

Credits
    Jim Crow.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    1. sources on the loitering info and the "standing around" info please. Cause what i heard is that they became sharecroppers and the rest moved north for the factory work and such.

2. weren't lawbreakers of other colours who went to prison in the same chain gangs? so it wasn't put there for blacks it was put there to give them something constructive to do maybe?

3. why did you ignore the present day of them actually being guilty of something 8 times out of 10? the way you presented this made it look like every black man in prison or even most, are innocent.

That said, i have seen chain gangs in passing and the similarity to the chains in pictures of slavery made me cry. I don't too feel no way bout the white ones but the black ones, it bun mi. Yeah even if they did something to be there the whole concept of chaining them up one after the other bun mi anyway.
    The Black Commentator - Slavery in the Third Millennium, Part II - Issue 142