Thread: Africa alone standddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Credits

Africa alone standddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

2012 mahddddddddddddd lol

Gladiator

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Yep! That part had alllllll the black people in theater going mad! Best part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Links30
    dias some shit eh, the ended totally caught me off gaurd wid that Africa one yes, but yea, 2 thumbs, wouldn't see it twice doe, but its good for a first watch.

Gladiator
    am confused..somebody post ah link

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    am confused..somebody post ah link
    In 2009, American scientist Adrian Helmsley travels to India to meet his friend Satnam, who has discovered that neutrinos from a massive solar flare have penetrated the Earth and are causing the temperature of its core to increase rapidly. Adrian returns to Washington D.C. to inform White House Chief of Staff Carl Anheuser and US President Thomas Wilson that this will instigate a chain of events that will bring about the end of the world. At the 36th G8 (obviously no Africans) summit in 2010, other heads of state and heads of government are made aware of the situation. They collaborate to begin a secret project intended to ensure the continuity of human life, strategically choosing 400,000 people for admission on a series of gigantic arks to be constructed in the Himalayas. To help fund the venture, additional individuals are allowed to purchase tickets for one billion euros apiece. (basically eliminating all black people lol)

When the floodwater from the worldwide tsunamis eventually recedes, satellite data shows that Africa rose in relation to sea level and may not have flooded at all. In fact, the tallest mountains in the world have been repositioned from the Himalayas to the Drakensberg mountain range in southern Africa. As three arks set sail for the Cape of Good Hope, Jackson reconciles with his family, and Adrian starts a relationship with Laura. The movie ends with a view of the Earth showing the dramatically-changed African continent

I was saying the fassyhole dem finally found a scenario to get rid of black people, then that lol