Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: affi laugh

  1. #1
    Banned Carlucifer RHova is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,769
    Credits
    1,006,585

    affi laugh

    me know yuh over here a read this shit

    yesterday when you kept on saying "imix want attention dont give them any....THEY been making treds bout US etc etc etc etc "


    you could have simply said Carlos

    listen me bless

    once me seh me have love fi yuh

    me have love fi yuh

    THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT INTERNET CHARACTER fukry weh man seh summin and nuh mean it

    suh it really matters not what you do or say or gwaan pon me

    cause simply

    if me befriend yuh and yuh is a "internet character" gal who is not "reaL"

    its my fault

    hence

    just know a much much love

    and if me befriend yuh or consider yuh as such dat mean me see nuff tings me like bout yuh

    so whilst you are being tharred and feathered right now

    consider that it might have a lot to do with "realness" and how that relates to self and the internet

    when one sorts out offline and online and offline real self and ones internet "character" as being in COMPLETELY different places or ones "self" being completely different

    you will eventually run into a brikwall

    so take this ANOTHER lesson wherein you are attakd by the masses yet you "affi laugh" cause NOTHING they say or do is real or important to you cause your REAL LIFE is affected not in the least by "net" stuff

    wish onu all the happiness the wordl has to offer

    yet EMOTION knows not the difference between offline and on

    and that there is the stikkler and wake up call for many

  2. #2
    Spoogie
    Guest

  3. #3
    nikkigiovanni
    Guest
    you called dd1 name last time...can you please call names this time?

  4. #4
    Banned Carlucifer RHova is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,769
    Credits
    1,006,585
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    you called dd1 name last time...can you please call names this time?
    a me fren
    she know harself
    just amazing people will have others DISS dem severely and use dem fi all sorts of shit fi impress odda gal etc
    THEN nex month those people turn round and want to be best frens

    and you are left to believe that NOTHING MATTERS ALL ARE WITHOUT HONOR and one should become as they are

    "playing the game"

    there is where me get disappointed in her

    play the game
    competition fi man
    trying to be the top woman on the board by any means
    etc etc etc etc etc etc

    just having her know I have no issue with her and it might be that "playing the game" is for survival purposes
    might be why i am ded

  5. #5
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    jah rasta

    i n i is no michael jackson

    i love sushi

    me want two women to kiss each other

    rasta pasta is what white women does cook for their rasta boyfriend

    i like women jah knows

    i like free food from people i can trust

    seen...i think taj has halitosis and lindsey has a big butt

    i once peed in a canefield cause i n i had to go

    i prank call people when i have to jah knows

    i n i is ah bad japanese man

    rum and roti with plenty peppa

  6. #6
    Banned Carlucifer RHova is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,769
    Credits
    1,006,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Chie View Post
    jah rasta

    i n i is no michael jackson

    i love sushi

    me want two women to kiss each other

    rasta pasta is what white women does cook for their rasta boyfriend

    i like women jah knows

    i like free food from people i can trust

    seen...i think taj has halitosis and lindsey has a big butt

    i once peed in a canefield cause i n i had to go

    i prank call people when i have to jah knows

    i n i is ah bad japanese man

    rum and roti with plenty peppa
    you are looking for a reaction

    sorry sir/maam

    I have made it a duty to not argue/debate with INTERNET CHARACTERS

    you know the type who is BORED CAUSE THEY HAVE NO PERSONALITY OR TALENTS

    and they try to say stupid shit to people to get a rise out of them

    then claim to laugh at that person getting angry?

    OOOOOOOOOOH SHIT THATS SO EXCITING

    continue

  7. #7
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    i n i want no reaction

    i n i want reply

    seen

    jerk chicken n rice n peas

    walk good bro franklin


    Quote Originally Posted by LosCar Rohv View Post
    you are looking for a reaction

    sorry sir/maam

    I have made it a duty to not argue/debate with INTERNET CHARACTERS

    you know the type who is BORED CAUSE THEY HAVE NO PERSONALITY OR TALENTS

    and they try to say stupid shit to people to get a rise out of them

    then claim to laugh at that person getting angry?

    OOOOOOOOOOH SHIT THATS SO EXCITING

    continue

  8. #8
    Spoogie
    Guest
    You mek imix man dem a clown you up ... Like you naw no respect round here .. WOI!!

  9. #9
    Spoogie
    Guest
    and I forgot ..

    BENZ

  10. #10
    nikkigiovanni
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LosCar Rohv View Post
    a me fren
    she know harself
    just amazing people will have others DISS dem severely and use dem fi all sorts of shit fi impress odda gal etc
    THEN nex month those people turn round and want to be best frens

    and you are left to believe that NOTHING MATTERS ALL ARE WITHOUT HONOR and one should become as they are

    "playing the game"

    there is where me get disappointed in her

    play the game
    competition fi man
    trying to be the top woman on the board by any means
    etc etc etc etc etc etc

    just having her know I have no issue with her and it might be that "playing the game" is for survival purposes
    might be why i am ded
    i am going to take this on to my head because these are the things that you accused me of yesterday Carlos....i will ask you this, because you know that i am straightforward person...are you talking about ME now still?

    if you are not, i will have nothing further to say, if you are..we can speak directly and honestly about the matter, without vagueness, inferences and assumptions.

  11. #11
    Banned Carlucifer RHova is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,769
    Credits
    1,006,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    You mek imix man dem a clown you up ... Like you naw no respect round here .. WOI!!
    I can EASILY create 20 names and come here and be whatever and say whatever

    CARLOS IS CARLOS

    ok character?

    FACT IS no amount of names and characters you create can change the fact of your SITUATION IN LIFE

    cant change mine
    so I dont PRETEND

    NO #################### weh delight in pretense pon de net can clown me or talk bout "respect"
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL

    why not create a name called "me fuk mek mommy hear"

  12. #12
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LosCar Rohv View Post
    I can EASILY create 20 names and come here and be whatever and say whatever

    CARLOS IS CARLOS

    ok character?

    FACT IS no amount of names and characters you create can change the fact of your SITUATION IN LIFE

    cant change mine
    so I dont PRETEND

    NO #################### weh delight in pretense pon de net can clown me or talk bout "respect"
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL

    why not create a name called "me fuk mek mommy hear"

  13. #13
    Banned Carlucifer RHova is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,769
    Credits
    1,006,585
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    i am going to take this on to my head because these are the things that you accused me of yesterday Carlos....i will ask you this, because you know that i am straightforward person...are you talking about ME now still?

    if you are not, i will have nothing further to say, if you are..we can speak directly and honestly about the matter, without vagueness, inferences and assumptions.
    well it SHOULD have been quite clear from I wrote "you kept on saying imix imix is trying to get attention"

    I clearly explained everything to you yesterday
    quite clear


    yet one comprehends what they will

    as you can see though with me

    I HAVE NO PROBLEMS OR GREAT PROBLEMS with nobody online

    NONE

    not even those who say they wanna do this and that to me
    NONE


    hence
    if I dont have a problem with THEM?
    use your brain

    yet comprehend what you will

  14. #14
    Spoogie
    Guest
    wow, the man turn against him biggest supporter because of me ? hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa


    I feel honoured. To know i'm so influencial on who you keep as friend.

    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

    The man malice di bloodclat gal because of me ....

    Thats some serious online feelings right there I tell ya...

  15. #15
    Banned Carlucifer RHova is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,769
    Credits
    1,006,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    wow, the man turn against him biggest supporter because of me ? hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa


    I feel honoured. To know i'm so influencial on who you keep as friend.

    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

    The man malice di bloodclat gal because of me ....

    Thats some serious online feelings right there I tell ya...
    LOL
    in all honesty

    is only the duttiest set of tenament yaad people dem a jamaica me eva see delight so much in bad livity

    and thats a constant with yall

    nobody fi be cool

    EVERYBODY fi be cool today and cuss like enemies tomorrow then be cool again

    no woman fi be a good decent woman
    all fi be disgusting whoring ####################es
    and thats what disappointed me about the person me mek de tred fa
    she intelligent and got lots going for her yet would seemingly make some claffy ####################s break her down and build har bak
    fukry dat cause me rate certain women

    in effect htough
    interesting how much onu delight in bad livity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •