Thread: Advocate for the Mud Band

Credits

Advocate for the Mud Band

The Mud band did nothing wrong.

People acting as though they supposed to be in the street and mudd or no mudd they not moving. i see people holding strollers with little 6months old in front them watching as the band come down thinking the band members were looking ahead and would see the babies and disappear as they pass the baby even though a bunch of people behind them dancing coming down behind dem. (what crap is that)

Or they would place bicycles in the middle of the street while they turn around and watch the band, saying "dont touch me"

A woman put ah chair at the side close to the middle of the street and sat with an attitude that she not moving, that person who i asked bout yesterday that play in the Gold/Orange Mudd pulled the chair with she sitting in it to the side, she was begging people to stand in front of the babies, then see how dangerous it is.

the mudd people stayed in the street at the side of the trucks, and everyone else got into the band but did not want us to touch them. dem coming into the band but dont want to get mudd on them or dont want powder on them

I sticking up for them. Mudd was loving group. We behave, if they dont want to get touch dont come into the band. I had a good time

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemehsoca
    The Mud band did nothing wrong.

People acting as though they supposed to be in the street and mudd or no mudd they not moving. i see people holding strollers with little 6months old in front them watching as the band come down thinking the band members were looking ahead and would see the babies and disappear as they pass the baby even though a bunch of people behind them dancing coming down behind dem. (what crap is that)

Or they would place bicycles in the middle of the street while they turn around and watch the band, saying "dont touch me"

A woman put ah chair at the side close to the middle of the street and sat with an attitude that she not moving, that person who i asked bout yesterday that play in the Gold/Orange Mudd pulled the chair with she sitting in it to the side, she was begging people to stand in front of the babies, then see how dangerous it is.

the mudd people stayed in the street at the side of the trucks, and everyone else got into the band but did not want us to touch them. dem coming into the band but dont want to get mudd on them or dont want powder on them

I sticking up for them. Mudd was loving group. We behave, if they dont want to get touch dont come into the band. I had a good time
    Boss...I musta been right next tuh you den. I see dat dotish old lady put she chair in de facking street and siddung wid ah big macco truck followed by hundreds of drunken revellers bearing dong on she. I nearly fall dead wid laff when de 'oman drag de chair off tuh de side.

btw...I was de trini devil...it only had four ah we.

Credits
    [QUOTE=
    I was de trini devil...it only had four ah we.[/QUOTE]

i see yuh play yuhself.. niceness :devil

Credits
    That was total madness, de ppl was sitting in de street like dey in de bleddy porch, it had this man in ah black shirt all dress to de nine sitting in he porch chair in de road and de band coming down i almost fall over de man.........ah had ah bottle ah water in meh hand ah wet he rass and tell him to get the fcuk out the street.

Den coming further down i meet this kid running after de truck and pointing to someone on it so i was thinking was someone on de truck child de kid only 5 if so much i ask him where he live and he pointing down the street, i asked for his mom and he pointing so i turned to another imix member asking him what to do i mentioned taking him to a cop de child run from us so we follow him to see where he going, next thing he stop infront some ppl sitting on de street so i ask one of the lady if she know de child she say is she son.........i was so fcuking vex i could have kick she upside she blasted head she child running down de truck and she ent even miss he.....then when dey child missing dey say somebody kidnap dem even thinking about it now i still mad with she rassssssssss

Seeing dem ppl in de mud band with dey babies get me mad what de hell dey doing dey, then dem ppl who want to be in de band and don't want to get dirty stay on de flipping sidewalk so mud won't get on yuh

Anyway i had a darm good time in de band muddddddddddd

Credits
    From someone who played mud for 5years before playing pretty mas I had the same frustration. Why come in the mud band to jump up if you don't want any of the craziness that comes with it. That's beauty of playing in the mud band b/c you get dirty, sweaty and funky but who cares b/c everyone is doing it. It is a time to free up yourself and let loose. You don't want mud stay out of the band.

My frustration this year with me playing queen is that people saw this big azz costume coming down the road and don't want to move out the freaking way. This guy had the nerve to cuss me out. Here I pay all this money for a big azz costume you want to cuss me b/c I trying enjoy myself and make back some money. People have to understand if you don't to get hit with a costume or touch with mud stay out of the street.