Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice Needed

Credits

Advice Needed

Okay so I know I am part to blame for picking an arse to father my two beautiful children but I need some help...my children's fada has decided that since I choose to leave him this means I choose to take care of the children by myself....He was never there financially but his presence was there...Now he don't see them and recently stopped calling....Now part of me wants to get all baby mama on he arse and start act a fool...but the mature part wants to strangle he arse and act a fool...so what do I do...do I leave he arse alone and continuing hurting? I need a way to tell he arse how I feel without drama but right now is real hard because as I said I feel like strangle he arse and hang his toe tee on a string and hang he arse...HELP!!!!!!!!!

amprincess
    at least sue he backside for child support, that's the least he could do

sharkie
    go to the courts. make them garnish his wages to help support his seed.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JACHINYGAL
    Okay so I know I am part to blame for picking an arse to father my two beautiful children but I need some help...my children's fada has decided that since I choose to leave him this means I choose to take care of the children by myself....He was never there financially but his presence was there...Now he don't see them and recently stopped calling....Now part of me wants to get all baby mama on he arse and start act a fool...but the mature part wants to strangle he arse and act a fool...so what do I do...do I leave he arse alone and continuing hurting? I need a way to tell he arse how I feel without drama but right now is real hard because as I said I feel like strangle he arse and hang his toe tee on a string and hang he arse...HELP!!!!!!!!!

Try to speak to him as an adult....reason with him the benefits of being a part of his children's lives even though u are not together. If that fails, sue him for child support. I mean is not 1 yuh have is 2

Your kids will grow up and eventually see what a kakasplat he is anyway.

Credits
    ^^^ Wha dem say...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    go to the courts. make them garnish his wages to help support his seed.
    indeed...then listen to Fantasia Song..I am not a baby mama and its still empowering

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Honikane
    Try to speak to him as an adult....reason with him the benefits of being a part of his children's lives even though u are not together. If that fails, sue him for child support. I mean is not 1 yuh have is 2

Your kids will grow up and eventually see what a kakasplat he is anyway.
    Whuh de france dah is doah?? Sweet geezuscryst!!!

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    Take his arse to court..let him pay for his responsibilities..all the way..never let them get away...no matter the reason for y'all not being together...

Credits
    but wha' de arse i seein' here, cuz u leave u must raise ya kids by yaself, give he 2 good lashes round he head!!!
    den bring his ass to court

dev
    Credits

CHILD SUPPORT...NO TWO WAYS BOUT IT.
    let he tawk out de side uh he mout,but de law got he string up.

Credits
    i hear ya all too well...

Credits
    I hear what allyuh saying...however I have mixed emotions about the court thing ...I don't want beg nobody fe pay for me children...etc....but I feel sey he will quit de job dem and carryon wid some odda shyt to survive because when dem start buss he check he will bring home negative pennies....

However my grip with him has never been money..I want him to take an active role in their lives...my daugther de oldest knows him and wont stop talking bout him....she misses him and it hurts to hear her ask to see him when he don't seem to give a damn...

Sad thing is he now seeing what an arse he was during relationship and what he lost but because he knows him being in their life is most important to me he trying to hurt me....

My thought and if i am wrong help me out...is to have him relenquish his parental rights....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Whuh de france dah is doah?? Sweet geezuscryst!!!

What de france is that

But back to de topic....Jachin, yuh eh begging nobody, is there father and is his responsibility.....
    Last edited by Honikane; 03-31-2005 at 02:57 PM.

bigbootyjo
    Damn, I am going through something like this right now myself, and it seems to me, they only make the situation worse!! I don't understand neither!! I am gonna read right along with ya, maybe I can get some good advice to!! Thanks for the post.

Credits
    My thought and if i am wrong help me out...is to have him relenquish his parental rights....[/QUOTE]

if only it could be so simple...ur situation seems extremely familiar but don't get caught up in that horrible guilt. u r # 1 for these children...and if you can get some help to raise the children you both created, then do so.
    i am also not a fan of 'court agreements' but if you do not receive the money, they find other ways to cut his wings.
    and if you're the one giving 110% for your children, it is only fair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast