Thread: Adult Diapers at Carnival?

Credits

Thumbs down Adult Diapers at Carnival?

In T&T we have a serious health problem of epidemic proportions, worse than H1N1. Although women also suffer from this disease, it is the men who are most affected. To all the people who suffer with urinary incontinence (translation: peeing in the road), especially during Carnival, I would like to offer a simple solution: Adult disposable briefs—that’s what they were made for. Bandleaders should put one in their “package of goodies” (instead of a condom) when distributing costumes. Also posses can put up and buy in bulk to make it more cost-effective. 

It would be a great help in solving the dilemma caused by the “wee wee trucks” and bring about a welcome respite from the stench in our streets, which results from this health hazard. My other recommendation is for fitness instructors and personal trainers at the various gyms to incorporate Kegel exercises (strengthens pelvic muscles) in their routines during the year and in the run-up to Carnival. I am sure the Ministries of Health, Culture and Gender Affairs, Tourism and, especially, Planning, Housing and the Environment, as well as the diplomatic missions and city corporations, would appreciate the value of these recommendations and I sincerely hope they will see it fit to promote them in their “advice for Carnival” campaigns next year.

I am certain that our tourists would be ever so grateful—and so would I. Finally, since disposable briefs are only a temporary measure, surgery remains an excellent choice (and more permanent) for treatment of urinary incontinence. Have a clean Carnival, people

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits

What happened no more toilet trucks for the road?
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    how am i gunna wear a pampers , when im going there to rub my ################ up the them females ass..

thats defeating the purpose..

Credits
    INSTEAD of condoms? Dem mussi wah trinidad tun inna China population BILLION an few overnight!

Um, no. Have a street sweeper or suppen drive down the roads spraying bleach and cleanser everywhere...clean up an done.

But wow...how the roads must stink if is suh people jussa walk an let off.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    me thinks this is satire....just saying

Credits
    Think For Yourself

Credits