Thread: Adidas Store Opening in Soho

Credits

Adidas Store Opening in Soho

Broadway & Houston

This Saturday May 7th.

My Fav. Sneakers

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    RIGHT NEXT to Pumas these are the GREATEST trainers!! lol...

and I can get the green track suit I've been eyein for a minute!!

Credits
    cool!!

Credits
    looooove adidas sneaks!! that's the only sneaks i've been wearing since primary school

Credits
    werd... this is good news...

and they opening a lacoste store in soho too...

awww mannn

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jammet
    werd... this is good news...

and they opening a lacoste store in soho too...

awww mannn

Faints... Now mi boy is going to have a field day this summer!!

you know what I love about their clothes (http://www.lacoste.com/) , as sporty as it is, it look so good in the evening!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyEmpress
    Faints... Now mi boy is going to have a field day this summer!!

you know what I love about their clothes (http://www.lacoste.com/) , as sporty as it is, it look so good in the evening!!
    Yuh aint nevah lie.. I gotta lay off on the sneaks though.. I up to pair # 10 and we only in may.. damn imagine a orange lacoste wid a orange and white 3 stripe...

and this summer i think i can fit the fitted pique mens polos too..

Definetly great evening wear

Credits
    Yuh aint nevah lie.. I gotta lay off on the sneaks though.. I up to pair # 10 and we only in may.. damn imagine a orange lacoste wid a orange and white 3 stripe...

and this summer i think i can fit the fitted pique mens polos too..

Definetly great evening wear
    You think?! YEAH MAN you can wear the fitted polos! and I think green looks good on you!

YOU SOUND LIKE MY KIND OF SHOPPING PARTNER B!!! I'm learning to appreciate men's shopping skills!!

I think I have a shoppin date wit mi boy tomorrow on Broadway... so you know I'm all

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    That'll be hot I luv adidas

Credits
    You think?! YEAH MAN you can wear the fitted polos! and I think green looks good on you!

YOU SOUND LIKE MY KIND OF SHOPPING PARTNER B!!! I'm learning to appreciate men's shopping skills!!

I think I have a shoppin date wit mi boy tomorrow on Broadway... so you know I'm all
    Werd.. I think I can definetly do with an irish green or a money green polo this year.. I hear them mention that green is this years color..

I have to limit mehself though.. Cant turn into how I used to be with the clothes.. Lawd Bloomingdales get plenty ah money from me 00-04..

I supposed to go to the one in Roosevelt field on saturday to see if they have a white lacoste hat cause one is definetly in order for Hawks Boatride...LOL

You must respect the mens shopping skills... We can match our outfits now

Credits
    Werd.. I think I can definetly do with an irish green or a money green polo this year.. I hear them mention that green is this years color..

I have to limit mehself though.. Cant turn into how I used to be with the clothes.. Lawd Bloomingdales get plenty ah money from me 00-04..

I supposed to go to the one in Roosevelt field on saturday to see if they have a white lacoste hat cause one is definetly in order for Hawks Boatride...LOL

You must respect the mens shopping skills... We can match our outfits now
    IT IS so the color... And it's not sickening like some of the other colors that were faves in the past. Perhaps I'm just bias because I LOVE DE BLOODY COLOR.

and let's not talk about limiting... BLOOMIES, what about Henry Bend. ... When I used to work over at the magazine, I use to pay for school AND outfits and bags like it was going out of style. I should've been the poster child for PLEASE WATCH YUH KIDS AND CREDIT CARDS!! lol.. It's a good thing I'm up to date with my money and shopping. That's why I had to learn how to make outfits and shop with a BUDGET!

Oh yeah and Hawks, yuh gurl is looking into sporting a thing from DKNY! I believe it was on eluxury.com, but I'm looking into the sample sale!

Credits
    IT IS so the color... And it's not sickening like some of the other colors that were faves in the past. Perhaps I'm just bias because I LOVE DE BLOODY COLOR.

and let's not talk about limiting... BLOOMIES, what about Henry Bend. ... When I used to work over at the magazine, I use to pay for school AND outfits and bags like it was going out of style. I should've been the poster child for PLEASE WATCH YUH KIDS AND CREDIT CARDS!! lol.. It's a good thing I'm up to date with my money and shopping. That's why I had to learn how to make outfits and shop with a BUDGET!

Oh yeah and Hawks, yuh gurl is looking into sporting a thing from DKNY! I believe it was on eluxury.com, but I'm looking into the sample sale!
    I know how it is.. Ever since nike came out with that bloody nikeID crap where u can customize yuh shoes colors I have been a bloody mess..

Credit cards are the devil specially those store dept ones... specially when they put the fresh stuff out when u just so happen to be walking by..

as for henri bend and saks.. I leave those alone.. I was telling a co-worker the other day.. I was wearing Black Button down french cuff shirts when no one even heard of em.. the only place one could of gotten one was at saks or gucci for 400$.

Jayz sing about em and 3 years later everyone and dey momma got em.. I feeling that LRG line though.. they need to brinn it to bloomies quick

Credits
    I know how it is.. Ever since nike came out with that bloody nikeID crap where u can customize yuh shoes colors I have been a bloody mess..

Credit cards are the devil specially those store dept ones... specially when they put the fresh stuff out when u just so happen to be walking by..

as for henri bend and saks.. I leave those alone.. I was telling a co-worker the other day.. I was wearing Black Button down french cuff shirts when no one even heard of em.. the only place one could of gotten one was at saks or gucci for 400$.

Jayz sing about em and 3 years later everyone and dey momma got em.. I feeling that LRG line though.. they need to brinn it to bloomies quick

Let's not talk about LRG!!! I wish they would break out into WOMEN'S WEAR... AND it's my colors (red, gold, and green) paired up with white, tan, and black pieces... PERFECT!! Man there's this store in the Village that sells there line for some good prices. I'm thinking about buying mi boy a shirt from there, but the thing is there sizes are a lil off, like their Medium fits like a Large on some fellas, so there's no way I can really surprise him.