Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Addictions according to your zodiac sign

Credits

Addictions according to your zodiac sign

Whether it’s sex, drugs, gambling, or shopping sprees, there are about a million things it’s possible to get addicted to. We thought it might be interesting to match up the traits of the zodiac signs with 12 common addictions to see which sign is most likely to succumb to which vice. Who might be popping painkillers to numb their emotions? Who loves the rush of betting it all at the blackjack table? Who’s secretly hoarding hostess cupcakes in their glove compartment? If you’re ready for your astrological intervention, click through to find out the most likely addiction of your sign…
    Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Ritalin. It’s the Aries way to try to speed up your life as much as humanly possible–even if it means popping pills to amp up the intensity.
    Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Food. It is all too easy to take your natural love of food to an addictive level, whether you cope with stress by binging on burgers or keep a stash of cookies in your sock drawer.
    Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Cigarettes. What starts as a way for you to channel your nervous energy in social settings can easily become a nasty pack-a-day addiction.
    Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Pain Killers. Your constant heightened state of emotional intensity can leave you reaching for pills as a way to numb the pain.
    Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Gambling. You love the thrill of big risks, the high of winning, and the cheering crowds around the craps table–hopefully you don’t love your money too, because eventually you’ll lose it all.
    Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Valium. Your high-strung, perfectionist ways often turn you into a bundle of nerves. When you want to chill out, Valium can seem like a quick fix–until you realize you’re always on it.
    Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Alcohol. What may start out as a social habit to relax you at parties can transform into an addiction you indulge every night, whether you’re out at the bar or home alone.
    Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Sex. Your passionate and obsessive personality paired with an extremely high sex drive makes you the perfect candidate for a full-blown sex addiction.
    Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Exercise. Combine your body perfectionism with your need for physical activity and you could easily develop an unhealthy obsession with your treadmill.
    Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th): Shopping. As much as you love making money, you also love accumulating fancy things, which can lead to an overabundance of expensive possessions and an under-abundance in your bank account.
    Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th): Drug Experimentation. As an open-minded person, you’ll try anything once, and when that attitude translates into constant drug use, well, you might want to open your mind to rehab.
    Pisces (February 19th-March 20th): Marijuana. Your love of leisure and go-with-the-flow attitude makes pot your obvious drug of choice, but that becomes a problem when you can’t remember what it feels like to not be high.
    Astrology 101: Most Likely Addictions For Each Sign

I like nice things, but I won't say I'm addicted to shopping....at least not anymore. I find it true about my friend that's a Libra, she's a bartender and she was the party girl who got waaaaaaassssssssssssted whenever we went out as a group.
    Collie4Nyah likes this.

Credits
    shopping?
    no!
    Female Capricorns maybe
    lol
    Hibernation is a covert preparation for a more overt action.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Collie4Nyah View Post
    shopping?
    no!
    Female Capricorns maybe
    lol
    I had to give that up man, but once a sale comes along I start acting like Pookie.

Credits
    I mean, I like buying stuff, yeah, but addiction? hells no!
    Addicted to spending $$$$ on restaurants, now thats a diff story.... :

Credits
    I always got a kick out of these

lol

Credits
    Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Pain Killers. Your constant heightened state of emotional intensity can leave you reaching for pills as a way to numb the pain.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Alcohol. What may start out as a social habit to relax you at parties can transform into an addiction you indulge every night, whether you’re out at the bar or home alone

not true...i didn't even take pills when my husband passed, as everyone suggested.. closest thing i could get addicted to popping is Nyquil ..lol

My hubby was a Libra and never drank excessively ...one of my best girlfriends is a Libra and i have to peer pressure her to have more than one drink so
    Pre likes this.

Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Alcohol. What may start out as a social habit to relax you at parties can transform into an addiction you indulge every night, whether you’re out at the bar or home alone

not true...i didn't even take pills when my husband passed, as everyone suggested.. closest thing i could get addicted to popping is Nyquil ..lol

My hubby was a Libra and never drank excessively ...one of my best girlfriends is a Libra and i have to peer pressure her to have more than one drink so
    I 4got U a cancer
    and kush is a pain killer btw lol

mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    I mean, I like buying stuff, yeah, but addiction? hells no!
    Addicted to spending $$$$ on restaurants, now thats a diff story.... :
    maybe that's what they should have said because I have a tendency to go through money after paying my bills of course.
    femmeayitienne likes this.

Credits
    sex addict huh...

:hmmm:
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    maybe that's what they should have said because I have a tendency to go through money after paying my bills of course.
    We LOVE xtremes, I can Live a month off of $100 OR spend $1000 like its pocket change....
    mz_JazE and femmeayitienne like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    sex addict huh...

:hmmm:

both my Parents is Scorpios, crazy set of People you all are

Moi
    Credits
    "you could easily develop an unhealthy obsession with your treadmill"

i for sure know that wont happen with me

Credits
    I 4got U a cancer
    and kush is a pain killer btw lol
    i never said that i didn't have my meds...i just said im not a pill popper ...
    Collie4Nyah likes this.

Credits
    I always got a kick out of these

lol
    hold up why is the goat all "hip-hop"'d out

Here are couple of our traits that I can say I agree with:
    Capricorns don't like to stray away from traditions. They prefer things to stay as they were and never to change.

Capricorns have a sensitive nature. They are easily hurt by others and you should be extra careful when dealing with a Capricorn. <---people never expect me to show my feelings because I just come off as aloof. Little do they know there's a little 5 year old crying in a corner. When they know they've hit a nerve is when I start cussing people out.

From early age Capricorns are more mature than their peers. This usually makes them serious and isolated and gives them troubles when making friends. <---Never had a problem with making friends, but remaining friends with certain personalities is something different.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    hold up why is the goat all "hip-hop"'d out

lol @ CapriCorn Crips

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast