Thread: About these show auditions....

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits

Red face About these show auditions....

I was watching Making the Band 3 last light and notice just about every other girl was singing an Alicia Keys song. Same thing on American I-Dull. I love Alicia Keys' music eh, but if I was a producer for one of these shows, I'd ask the judges to NOT pick anyone who sing one of Alicia's songs.

Oh gorm....just beacause yuh sound good singing along with the CD in your car DOES NOT MEAN, you're a dead ringer for the lady herself.

Originality is so underused these days.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Pebbles362436

Talking

That was funny last night when Puffy was watching the audition and dissing the hell out of some folks on there. He was like oh hell no she looks like she should be trying out to play with the knicks. :p Oh lawd, and did you see some of the drama and crazy cat fights some the women were having already with eachother

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436
    That was funny last night when Puffy was watching the audition and dissing the hell out of some folks on there. He was like oh hell no she looks like she should be trying out to play with the knicks. :p Oh lawd, and did you see some of the drama and crazy cat fights some the women were having already with eachother
    These people are crazy. What will happen if they get picked? Are they going to kill each other. :p
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    These people are crazy. What will happen if they get picked? Are they going to kill each other. :p
    Some of them seem to have some really ugly attitudes. I don't believe some of them are willing to go on National television and make complete asses of themselves like that in public. Puffy definately needs to cut a couple of them just base on their negative attitude alone because it looks like their publisist will have to some major work. Someone also needs to give them a reality check and remind them they don't have a record deal yet and they not famous.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436
    Some of them seem to have some really ugly attitudes. I don't believe some of them are willing to go on National television and make complete asses of themselves like that in public. Puffy definately needs to cut a couple of them just base on their negative attitude alone because it looks like their publisist will have to some major work. Someone also needs to give them a reality check and remind them they don't have a record deal yet and they not famous.
    Amen to that! Some of them feel just because they made it past the very first auditions...they've reached. But the only thing they'll be famous for is behaving like a jackass on TV.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"