Thread: about Tempo?

Credits

about Tempo?

What will caribbean artist like capelton and sizzla roles be on this station? Just wondering if they would not be allowed to partake in this. And what allyuh views are if they can or cannot

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    What will caribbean artist like capelton and sizzla roles be on this station? Just wondering if they would not be allowed to partake in this. And what allyuh views are if they can or cannot

you bring up such a valid point. I mean this is not Bcat, channel 25, or CIN 73. And I mean I'm sure there are some homosexual men working on that MTV program, they would be the 1st to write dem fellas off. It would be interesting to see the Jamaican/Reggae representation on this channel.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyEmpress
    you bring up such a valid point. I mean this is not Bcat, channel 25, or CIN 73. And I mean I'm sure there are some homosexual men working on that MTV program, they would be the 1st to write dem fellas off. It would be interesting to see the Jamaican/Reggae representation on this channel.
    Beres...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Beres...

who else??

we know I-wayne... but what about all those artists who are banned in certain countries like England and overseas. Even though this is a Caribbean based program, I'm sure the powers to be will decide who's on and who's NOT!

Credits
    who else??

we know I-wayne... but what about all those artists who are banned in certain countries like England and overseas. Even though this is a Caribbean based program, I'm sure the powers to be will decide who's on and who's NOT!
    Oh I didnt know you wanted details..

Glen Washington, Freddi McGreggor, Anthony B, Junior Tucker, TOK, Richie Spice, Bascom X, etc..

There are a slew of artists and upcoming artists in many different genres of reggae music. Dancehall is juss one..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Oh I didnt know you wanted details..

Glen Washington, Freddi McGreggor, Anthony B, Junior Tucker, TOK, Richie Spice, Bascom X, etc..

There are a slew of artists and upcoming artists in many different genres of reggae music. Dancehall is juss one..

But we're talking about Danchall. We know about Culture and Lover's Rock, but dancehall is one of the most concentrated genres in reggae, no?

Credits
    But we're talking about Danchall. We know about Culture and Lover's Rock, but dancehall is one of the most concentrated genres in reggae, no?
    Actually nah..

Dancehall is like underground rap. It has it followers makes its own money and can catapult an artist hear and there into the mainstream every once in a while but for the most part its about the people for the people..