Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: About Pop Ups and Ad ware...

  1. #1
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474

    Red face About Pop Ups and Ad ware...

    These idiot people that keep sending you these things and having their programs install them on your computer...who the ass really buys any of that crap or goes to their sites???

    Are they really making money?

  2. #2
    Bush Baby Audree's Avatar Audree is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in da cold....
    Posts
    12,470
    Credits
    1,605,108


    ONE TIME DEM MEK MEH CD DRIVE OPEN DEN CLOSE AND THEN

    DE ADD POP UP AND TEK ME FOREVER TO CLOSE OUT!

  3. #3
    Registered User Honikane's Avatar Honikane is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,190
    Credits
    1,015,657
    Originally posted by SUGABUMBUM


    ONE TIME DEM MEK MEH CD DRIVE OPEN DEN CLOSE AND THEN

    DE ADD POP UP AND TEK ME FOREVER TO CLOSE OUT!
    No babes, yuh call dat jumbie!

  4. #4
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185

    Re: About Pop Ups and Ad ware...

    Originally posted by ILanDFnTsY
    These idiot people that keep sending you these things and having their programs install them on your computer...who the ass really buys any of that crap or goes to their sites???

    Are they really making money?
    dunno what you talking about...but the IT guy here installed Ad Aware 6.0 on my machine..and now I swear by it.

  5. #5
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474

    Re: Re: About Pop Ups and Ad ware...

    Originally posted by Bake n Shark
    dunno what you talking about...but the IT guy here installed Ad Aware 6.0 on my machine..and now I swear by it.
    Shaddup loser...I have Ad Aware 6.2 and I installed it my blasted self...

    I swear by it too...but doofus if not for the Ad ware...what would we need it for?

  6. #6
    Double Platinum Soundz Kojac's Avatar Kojac is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn USA
    Posts
    226
    Credits
    1,505,858

    Re: Re: About Pop Ups and Ad ware...

    Originally posted by Bake n Shark
    dunno what you talking about...but the IT guy here installed Ad Aware 6.0 on my machine..and now I swear by it.

    truth is Ad Ware is Spyware in itself.

    I use PestPatrol. It has a keylogger to catch programs dat record what you type. It has memory checker to catch all those unauthorised programs that hog you system memory and it has cookie patrol to block oll those spyware cookies that lead to the pop up ads. You'll be surprised.. by going to msn.com about 6 - 8 spyware cookies are added to your pc.

    As a back up I don't use Internet Explorer. I use Avant Browser. It also have a pop up blocker.

  7. #7
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185

    Re: Re: Re: About Pop Ups and Ad ware...

    Originally posted by ILanDFnTsY
    Shaddup loser...I have Ad Aware 6.2 and I installed it my blasted self...

    I swear by it too...but doofus if not for the Ad ware...what would we need it for?
    PMS got you by the balls today, huh?

  8. #8
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474

    Re: Re: Re: Re: About Pop Ups and Ad ware...

    Originally posted by Bake n Shark
    PMS got you by the balls today, huh?
    All week buddy...

  9. #9
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: About Pop Ups and Ad ware...

    Originally posted by ILanDFnTsY
    All week buddy...

    hope this helps ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •