Thread: Abercrombie and Fitch Are Some Racist Mudda Cvnts!

Credits

Angry Abercrombie and Fitch Are Some Racist Mudda Cvnts! N!GGER BROWN Pants??

Last edited by Vivaa; 03-22-2012 at 07:22 PM.
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    how much is that in american dollars?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by iPicong View Post
    how much is that in american dollars?
    really picong....really
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    No, Abercrombie Isn’t Selling ‘N***** Brown’ Pants
    We received multiple tips today with links to an online store that calls itself the Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, to a product in the store called "N***** Brown Pants." Using a racial slur as a youthful, carefree, and edgy touch in a product name would be a totally ################ed up, racist thing for Abercrombie to do — if the site were actually affiliated with Abercrombie. Which it's not.

Abercrombie has a far from stellar record when it comes to racial sensitivity (remember those "Two Wongs Can Make it White!" Chinese laundry tee shirts from several years ago?), but their hands are clean this time. They're not affiliated with the site that's shilling the n-word pants, and whoever is behind the site is probably selling fake products.

A quick visit to abercrombie-and-fitchoutlet.com reveals that the site's fishy as hell— although the familiar moose logo and enthralled-looking half naked twentysomethings are there, the store's description reads like it was run through Google Translate a few times and put away wet. Here's a sample, from its "About Us" page,

Abercrombie And Fitch, as we know, is a famous brand mainly specialized in trendy and casual clothing, which can be said that the new century, representatives of youth fashion. A&F is the favorite brand of American college students, a lovely deer printed on the front of the youth fashion. Its fashion and personalized style always the certain reason some youngsters follow. Nowadays, Abercrombie and Fitch piracy in China has spread to unimaginable proportions. Soft cotton is comfortable in the apparel. Abercrombie clothing reversing the perception of sports and leisure apparel bulky through fitting version of model lines, so that casual scent with the stylish, sexy bedrock

I'm soothed, but I can't explain why. Probably all the talk of the stylish, sexy bedrock. A lovely deer printed on the front of the youth fashion.

I called Abercrombie, and, as suspected, the site's about as legit as a Louis Vuitton bag from Canal Street. To be clear: This is a fake shopping site, a copycat, designed to make you think you're on an official site. But it is a scam.

So, put your torches and pitchforks away for now — the people behind the n-word pants aren't the same people behind the cologne headache you get every time you walk by an Abercrombie store in the mall.

Source: No, Abercrombie Isn't Selling 'N***** Brown' Pants

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by shortsweetness View Post
    No, Abercrombie Isn’t Selling ‘N***** Brown’ Pants
    We received multiple tips today with links to an online store that calls itself the Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, to a product in the store called "N***** Brown Pants." Using a racial slur as a youthful, carefree, and edgy touch in a product name would be a totally ################ed up, racist thing for Abercrombie to do — if the site were actually affiliated with Abercrombie. Which it's not.

Abercrombie has a far from stellar record when it comes to racial sensitivity (remember those "Two Wongs Can Make it White!" Chinese laundry tee shirts from several years ago?), but their hands are clean this time. They're not affiliated with the site that's shilling the n-word pants, and whoever is behind the site is probably selling fake products.

A quick visit to abercrombie-and-fitchoutlet.com reveals that the site's fishy as hell— although the familiar moose logo and enthralled-looking half naked twentysomethings are there, the store's description reads like it was run through Google Translate a few times and put away wet. Here's a sample, from its "About Us" page,

Abercrombie And Fitch, as we know, is a famous brand mainly specialized in trendy and casual clothing, which can be said that the new century, representatives of youth fashion. A&F is the favorite brand of American college students, a lovely deer printed on the front of the youth fashion. Its fashion and personalized style always the certain reason some youngsters follow. Nowadays, Abercrombie and Fitch piracy in China has spread to unimaginable proportions. Soft cotton is comfortable in the apparel. Abercrombie clothing reversing the perception of sports and leisure apparel bulky through fitting version of model lines, so that casual scent with the stylish, sexy bedrock

I'm soothed, but I can't explain why. Probably all the talk of the stylish, sexy bedrock. A lovely deer printed on the front of the youth fashion.

I called Abercrombie, and, as suspected, the site's about as legit as a Louis Vuitton bag from Canal Street. To be clear: This is a fake shopping site, a copycat, designed to make you think you're on an official site. But it is a scam.

So, put your torches and pitchforks away for now — the people behind the n-word pants aren't the same people behind the cologne headache you get every time you walk by an Abercrombie store in the mall.

Source: No, Abercrombie Isn't Selling 'N***** Brown' Pants
    oooooooook....for now

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivaa View Post
    really picong....really
    i googled it.....$66 is too much for my budget
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    So those pants are not actually available?
    They look comfortable.

Would have rocked a light skindid negro colored one.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    Whoever created the site deserve shellings still

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    i mad u thought that was legit yes lol.. dat wudda def be on the news with the black people over here...
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Juan Dan
    possibly the end of this year
    there will be the coming of the mezziah jeezas crise
    maybe in teh clouds flying like superman
    or maybe in a spaceship
    in any case
    this production to come is gonna be FANTASTIC
    as many others have been
    those others have cost the world a whoooooooooooooooooole lotta pain n misery
    for god, for country, for love for blah blah blah bullshit
    hence be very careful of productions
    the script wryters usually dont care bout the majority
    just their emotions

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by iPicong View Post
    i googled it.....$66 is too much for my budget

i would have too, but $66.00 is too much
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    That's not even their website layout.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    We have "N!ggas in Paris"...so, why wud' it be obscene to have N!GGER in a fashion???
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    That was kinda funny though
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.