Thread: aaaarrrrrrrggggggg dese damn smileys

Credits

Angry aaaarrrrrrrggggggg dese damn smileys

It's bad enough that there's like a thousand of them but damnit can't they stay in de same spot on de page?!?! Every time I open dat damn smiley page, de smileys in a different spot dan de last time... then I have to scroll de whooooooooole page just to find one smiley.

Better yet.... Stryka can you fix we up wid a customizable "Favorite Smileys" list please?

Credits

LSK
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    It's bad enough that there's like a thousand of them but damnit can't they stay in de same spot on de page?!?! Every time I open dat damn smiley page, de smileys in a different spot dan de last time... then I have to scroll de whooooooooole page just to find one smiley.

Better yet.... Stryka can you fix we up wid a customizable "Favorite Smileys" list please?
    They're forcing me to learn all the smilie codes so I don't have to scroll through them all every single time. extra homework...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LSK
    They're forcing me to learn all the smilie codes so I don't have to scroll through them all every single time. extra homework...
    Me too... as if I don't have enough things to remember, I too old fuh dis. Now I gotta prepare a cheat sheet just for imix *remembers the simpler times*
    Last edited by Dougla Ting; 08-01-2005 at 09:55 AM.